Status: I might actually try and type this on my ipod maybe it wont take so long, and my punctuation marks all work, maybe I can type this out faster, did I mention I can't type either. Well if I didn't, hey guess what I can't type.

Raven's Song

Raven looks like a rebel. She is tattooed, most of her wardrobe consists of black, has wild long black hair. She is not one to take flak from anyone and tends to speak before she thinks. Having graduated high school at 14 and an I.Q. of 172 she preferred to think her life would be so much simpler if she wasn't born with her brainiac mind. Her two best friends Rob and Caleigh mean the world to her and they loved how she knew things. Raven being lonely growing up put up a wall around herself, a wall that she didn't let people cross. Little did she realize that when Spencer Reid walked into her life her world would change.
  1. A Startling Discovery
    A body is found in a dumpster in Washington. After finding out there was a similar *** a few years back the BAU gets sent to investigate.
  2. And So It Begins
    A very annoyed Raven goes toe to toe with Hotch
  3. Sock Puppets Jewelry and Genuises
    Morgan and Reid meet Raven
  4. Confrontations
    Raven and Spencer get questioned
  5. Another Body
    Another body is found and Raven gets called over to the BAU
  6. Dr. Smarty Pants
  7. Friday
    Friday afternoon conversation and a night out.
  8. Caleigh
  9. A Little Request
  10. Timothy
  11. The Set Up
  12. A Busy Week
  13. The Funeral
  14. Race Day Coffee Date
  15. Kittens and High School Kids
  16. Cornered
  17. Raven's House
  18. Surprise Visit