Status: I might actually try and type this on my ipod maybe it wont take so long, and my punctuation marks all work, maybe I can type this out faster, did I mention I can't type either. Well if I didn't, hey guess what I can't type.

Raven's Song

A Startling Discovery

Allan Gibbons was walking his dog at five-thirty in the morning as he always did every morning unaware of the horror he was about to discover the morning of Jan 22 2009. The air was damp and cold and the day's forecast was for possible ice pellets. he still wasn't used to the cold D.C. weather having moved from Phoenix, Arizona. The 27 year old had moved to Washington to be with his girlfriend Rachel whom he met while she was in Phoenix on vacation. He often took the back lanes to pick up discarded milk crates to store his massive record collection in. He walked down the lane following Randolph Rd one of usual routes. He neared a store called Scarlet Angel he noticed what he thought was a hand sicking out of the dumpster behind the store. He ran to the blue beat up dumpster and his blood ran cold. Staring up at him was the lifeless body of a young women with bright pink hair and her throat cut. There was something carved on her chest that he could not make out. He could feel the bile rising to his throat as he searched frantically for his phone.

Everyone had gathered in the conference room in at the B.A.U in Quantico as Aaron Hotchner went over the case.

"24 year old female found this morning in a dumpster. Victoria Melanie Kowal found in a dumpster behind a store on Randolf Rd Police in Washington are questioning the man who found the body, he does not appear to be a suspect. so far there are no leads and no witnesses. Garcia look up everything you can on the victim.''

J.J stared at the photos on the projector screen"Who ever did this must have killed her in a fit of rage. What do you think the broken heart carved on her chest means"

Spencer looked at the photos with his head tilted "It is possible that an ex boyfriend did this or maybe she was caught being unfaithful. It could be she rejected the unwanted advances of someone. This may be unlikely but could it be possible a jealous female un-sub"

Morgan spoke up" do you mind me asking why we are investigating a single random murder"
Hotch clicked on the projector and display a female victim with black hair and clothes "September 5 2006,29 year old Angelina Elizabeth Walton found in a park in Washington with the same injuries. No suspects no witnesses and the 2 victims dressed in the same style."
"So a possible ritualistic killings" Spencer asked

"At this time were not sure, Morgan, Reid the three of us are going to the crime scene, Prentiss you and J.J. go to to Victoria's apartment check for any sort of clues that might tell us something. After that go to her parents house and talk to her parents in case they might have know something that was out of sorts for their daughter''

It was almost nine A.M went Spencer Morgan and Hotch got to the crime scene. An empty parking lot and a store was taped off all the way around the front. ''Some one is gonna have a hell of a surprise when they open up shop today'' Hotch thought to himself unbeknownst to him the confrontation he was about to have. He showed his credentials to the officer in charge at the scene and introduced himself and the two with him. He was standing outside Scarlet Angel talking on the phone when a 1983 black Monte Carlo with dark tinted windows and some kind of metal music playing loudly pulled up.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is not anything about Raven in this first chapter and it is kind of short. I have most of my story line planned out I just have to figure out how I am gonna set my chapters and as soon as I figure out how to post links i will post pictures to go with the story.

this what Raven was listening to when she pulled up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iijKLHCQw5o