Status: I might actually try and type this on my ipod maybe it wont take so long, and my punctuation marks all work, maybe I can type this out faster, did I mention I can't type either. Well if I didn't, hey guess what I can't type.

Raven's Song

A Busy Week

Raven woke up early Monday morning, she had to go to Quantico to give a statement about what had happened the other night. She did not exactly want to go but the sooner she got it over with the better. She put on camo skinny jeans, a short halter top and and black cap. The cuts on her neck and chest were not as bad as the other day. She took off the big gauze pads and put band-aids on them, another day and she could just go without. It was 8 AM when she grabbed her leather jacket and put on her converse shoes to leave. She got into her 1967 metallic blue Mercury Cougar and left for Quantico. Being a show car she did not usually drive her Cougar that much especially in the winter, but since her Monte Carlo was in the shop she didn't have much choice. Her old boss said he would fix the scratch for her, no problem at all. He also hinted she could come back to work for him any time. Traffic was surprisingly light for a Monday morning and it only took Raven forty minutes to get to Quantico, even with grabbing a coffee.

Garcia was entering the building the same time as her, she squealed with excitement as she hugged Raven. ''Oh you poor thing, Derek told me about you getting hurt are you okay?''

''I'm okay it really wasn't that bad.''

''I am glad to hear that you're okay. Was that you in that blue Cougar ahead of me, that's a really sweet car. Derek mentioned he scratched the hood of your Monte, he feels really bad.''

''Yeah that's my Cougar, it is mainly a show car but driving it a couple days won't hurt, and I can't believe he feels bad, I told him not to worry about it.''

''So what brings you here my dark eyed friend.''

''Agent Hotchner wanted me to come down and give a formal statement about the other night.''

''I don't think he is here yet, I did not see his car but he should be here shortly.''

Raven followed Garcia off the elevator into the kitchenette,taking off her jacket and topping up her lukewarm coffee with some fresh made coffee. An older gentleman stood at the counter stirring his coffee. Garcia had addressed him as Agent Rossi. ''I trust you're feeling better since you're back with us.''

''This damp winter we had this year took it's toll on me, my flu turned into pneumonia but I am a lot better now. I am just glad-'' he looked over at Raven and stopped mid sentence. He cocked his head and squinted his eyes and kept looking at Raven.

''What is wrong with you people here, why you all feel like you need to stare at me, is it my tattoos or something.''

''So you're the mouth piece I heard about.'' Rossi said to Raven.He crossed his arms and continued to look at her. ''I don't know what it is but there is something oddly familiar about you, it's your eyes.''

Raven eyed him suspiciously, ''Um ... okay?''

''Your name is Raven right?''

''Yeah.''

''May I ask your last name.''

''It's Mason, may I ask why are we playing twenty questions?''

''Mason, you by any chance be related to an Amelia Mason, I believe her last name is now Cooke.''

''That would be my Aunt, why do you ask did she break your heart or something?''

''I served with her in the Marine Corps, I knew there was something familiar about you, you have her eyes, and apparently also her attitude. She was something that's for sure, never took flak from anyone.''

Raven was dumbfounded and at at loss for words.'' oh uh I am uh gee sorry about a minute ago sir, I did not mean to offend you sir. I just-'' She had a high level of respect for people in the military.

''It's alright, I was just taken aback at how much you remind me of her, send her my best regards next time you talk to her.''

Rossi left the kitchenette, Garcia looked at Raven, ''wow talk about a small world, gee Raven, for a minute I thought you were going to go toe to toe with him.'' Raven would have answered but Hotch had stuck his head in and let Raven know he was ready for her. She followed him to the conference room where J.J. and Prentiss were already waiting, she was a little disappointed that Spencer wasn't there. She felt comfortable around him and she trusted him. She had over heard Morgan and him were interviewing Timothy. Raven gave her account of the events and conversation leading up to the point where she had lead Timothy outside. She also told them he admitted to killing Caleigh while he had her at knife point. The whole thing took only twenty minutes, Raven was glad for that. Hotchner thanked her for coming in and thanked her once again for what she did. She started to leave but stopped at the door.

''Agent Hotchner, I just want to apologize for being an asshole before, I have a short fuse, and I tend not to think before I speak, I kinda got myself in trouble as a kid for it.''

''Somehow I am not surprised, but I will admit you have a knack for picking up certain things on people, have you ever considered-''

''Forget it man you would not want me around, we'd kill each other. Uh but thanks for the compliment I think.''

''Well in any case thank you for what you did, and if you ever need anything you can call me, I mean it.'' Hotch stuck out his hand to Raven, she shook his hand.

''You're welcome sir.''

Raven chatted with Garcia on the way out, she ended up losing track of time and it nearly eleven-thirty when she realized the time. She rushed out the door and drove back to Washington. She thought of the week ahead. She still had to make the final arrangements for the funeral, and find time to sing for Caleigh's tribute video. She was glad Rob was going to play drums, with her so she wouldn't be alone. She also had to find somebody to work in her store as well, but decided to put that off until next week. By the time she pulled up to the front of her store, she made up her mind and close up shop for the week, that way she could find the time to get everything done that she needed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler chapter.
http://www.polyvore.com/ravens_song_ch_12/set?id=85922294
Raven's outfit