Status: I might actually try and type this on my ipod maybe it wont take so long, and my punctuation marks all work, maybe I can type this out faster, did I mention I can't type either. Well if I didn't, hey guess what I can't type.

Raven's Song

And So It Begins

Raven pulled up in front of her store after discovering she could not park in her spot in the back.
''oh for fuck sake'' She noticed the police line that was in the back of her store Scarlet Angel ran around the front of as well. ''This day just keep getting better'' she muttered to her self followed by a long string of curse words. She had bought the store three years ago after saving her money by working as a mechanic in a high end custom car shop. The owner Devin was sorry to see her go he had a lot of respect for Raven because she was good at what she did and because of her '' take crap from no one attitude'' He let her fix up her Monte Carlo there and she did all the work herself. She was damn proud of her car often calling it her baby. She named it Dale.

She got out of her car and looked around.She saw a stern faced man on his phone eyeing her up. Over on the side of the store was a well built black guy in a leather jacket wearing blue gloves and carrying a plastic bag. A few feet away from him there stood a skinny guy that had long messy looking hair and and a heavy sweater on he had his back to her so she could not see what he was doing.

Hotch watched as this wild mane of blue black hair emerged from the car that pulled up moments ago. He hung up his phone as the girl dressed in black skinny jeans, black Converse and a black Goodwrench Service jacket and black eye make up approached him. He noticed her style of dress was similar to both of the victims. She definitely did not look amused. He straightened his stance as she got closer. Needless to say he was not prepared for the verbal diarrhea that Raven was about to unleash on him. Something she tended to do to people with out thinking. She this knack of picking up on certain things about people and she was not afraid to use these things against them.

''I'm sorry ma'am but I can't let you past this line this is a crime scene''

''I have to open in an hour'' Raven insisted her eyes narrowing her eyes fighting back the urge to shoot her mouth off

''I cannot let you past this tape until we are done''

She crossed her arms and looked him right in the eye ''You know if you weren't such an egotistical arrogant tightwad and unclenched your ass cheeks maybe you would shit out that stick up your ass and learn to relax a bit buddy''

Her words struck a nerve and he hoped like Hell that she didn't catch it. He remebered when Reid got kidnapped by Tobias. He was beaten, drugged, and forced to pick a team member to die. He had more or less said the same thing when Reid picked him. Thing was Reid knew that from working with him this girl standing in front of him picked that up in one minute. He didn't say a word.''Shit she is too smart for her own good I am gonna let Morgan and Reid deal with her. Payback for them constantly annoying me, especially that kid.'' He thought to himself.

''Look buddy I do not know what your problem is but I can tell from the look on your face that you don't trust me. What is it you think I look like a punk so I am some kinda of bad ass. Nope that's not it hmmmm what could it be? Is it because I am chick. Oh look ding ding ding we have a winner. So you don't trust women, that sir is why you eyed me up the way you did. You must have thought I wouldn't notice'' Raven ranted on, once she started she could not stop.

''Well I can see you have a problem with male authority figures. Whats the matter kid your daddy not pay attention to you?''

''Is that the best you can do. I have a problems with arrogant egotistical men and after working as a mechanic for nine years with men like that I can spot them a mile away. I don't give a crap if you have a tie or coveralls on arrogant is arrogant and if I worked for you I would probably make you cry by the end of the day''

''The more you stand here continue to hurl insults at me the less likely your are gonna get into your store'' Hotch said calmly

''I wasn't insulting you I was just telling you what I think of you based on my observations of your body language and facial expressions. I get it dude, you feel the need to maintain control of this situation because you do not want to feel emasculated in front of your buddies over there especially by a girl''

''Alright I think that will be about enough out of you''

''Or what sir? I haven't done anything wrong''

Hotch was relieved when an officer began removing the tape from the front of the store. He left the tape in front of the parking lot. ''Well isn't this your lucky day, you get to open your store after all''
Raven waked past him mocking him under her breath as she unlocked the door. She still did not know what was going on.

Morgan had been leaning up against the building craning his neck to hear the conversation taking place it took everything he had to not burst into laughter. Spencer came up to him and asked Morgan if he was alright. ''I am fine kid I am just fine''
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter did not go they way I originally thought but I hope it works The chapters will probably vary in length from time to time. I guess it depends what need to be said. I am going through all my notes and stuff. I am not sure if I am gonna use POVs I have not decided

Ravens Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/ravens_outfit/set?id=79179068