Status: I might actually try and type this on my ipod maybe it wont take so long, and my punctuation marks all work, maybe I can type this out faster, did I mention I can't type either. Well if I didn't, hey guess what I can't type.

Raven's Song

Confrontations

Spencer had thought about the incident the day before, he may have been profiling Raven but he could not get the image of her eyes out of his head. He sat at his desk in the bull pen staring at a pad of paper until a ball of paper hit him on the head.

''Hello earth to Reid'' Morgan called.

He looked up at Morgan sitting across from him ''I said J.J. wants to see us. What is wrong with you anyway, something on your mind? Some one maybe?''

''I -I don't know what your talking about.'' Reid stammered.

''You don't catch on to certain things do you? Anyway lets go J.J is waiting for us in her office.''

J.J. had given Reid and Morgan the findings from the day before ''Sorry I'm late'' Prentiss interrupted ''Some jack ass thought today thought today was Sunday in the fast lane''

The four of them sat in the conference room. Hotch was not in yet he had a meeting in a different department about an unrelated case. Garcia was already in there. After meeting with both victim's families they had compiled came back with little information that would help. Neither of the victims had boyfriends or had ever been in any major trouble. Both women were into the Goth scene. The bodies had been dumped in a careless fashion. It was obvious that the women were murdered in a fit of rage.

''We are certain that the unsub is a member of the same peer group as the woman. He is most likely emotionally unstable but may not always show it right off the bat. he most likely would sit alone in a night club until he spots a female to engage in a conversation with. At this point we are trying to figure exactly what his trigger is. We need to find out all the quote unquote Goth clubs in the surrounding area are, if you care to check that Garcia''

'I'm on it'' as she started clicking away on her lap top. In no time at all she had a list of clubs which was very small. Two as a matter of fact. ''Hesperia was closed two months due to a water main break and they are in the process of repairs as we speak. Nightshade is the other club. I also went as far as as checking places that might also cater to the crowd like rock bars. Most of them have bands that play all the time, so the unsub may or may not frequent those places too.''

''Thanks Garcia''

Spencer sat at the table mostly in silence. He listened to the profile that J.J. had given, most likely some one from the community. Raven's words swum around in his head about culture profiling. What if it was someone outside of the community an anti-Goth, but then the hearts carved on the womens chests. He quietly sighed to himself. Why was he even letting the conversation the day before even bother him? He had the vision of Raven's eyes staring into his. They weren't cold but not exactly warm and inviting either. She must have known. She must have known he was silently profiling her and she was doing it back. He a had a weird feeling he just could not shake, he just wasn't quite sure it if was good or bad yet. There was something else on his mind.
''Behold the skies, they're ful of lies... in disguise
Behold the skies, they're ful of lies... in disguise
O, creator, so long we have fallen to our knees
So long we have murdered our honor, while protecting thine''

A stereo had been playing in the back ground. For whatever reason those lyrics stuck out in his mind. He was gonna have to look them up.

''Spence?'' J.J. asked snapping him out of his thoughts ''Is everything alright? You seem awful quiet today.''

''I'm o.k.'' Spencer answered, looking around it was just the two of them in the room.

''Are you sure''Are you getting headaches again?'' he shook his head. ''you're not..... using again .... are you?''

''I'm not I promise, it's nothing. I'm ok''

''alright then my door is always open.''

Raven knocked on the side door door of Nightshade Rock Lounge, her friend Rob opened the door for her. ''Hey sis'' he greeted hugging her

Caleigh was sitting at the bar ''We were just talking about you''

Raven rolled her eyes ''Yeah I bet'' and took her seat at the bar. She had an idea what her two friends were talking about and she was not about to have any of it. Rob was like the pain in the ass brother she never had growing up. She met him when she was attending A.T.I. taking Automotive Tech. As the only girl and the youngest she had a few run ins with a few of the guys in her course. She was taking apart a practice engine and one of the guys starting bugging her asking if her ''the little lady needed help'' and put his hand on her shoulder. Rob was about to intervene when she grabbed her heckler by the shirt collar and told him if he ever laid a hand on her again she would kick his nuts to the back of his throat and he would be singing soprano into his next life. Rob came up to her and asked if she was okay, from that point on they became instant friends after finding out they had many things in common. People often mistook them for a couple but they never dated not once even though her parents often joked about their ''future son-in-law''

Rob leaned across the bar on his elbows ''So what is this I hear about you drooling over some dorky agent dude''

''For crying out loud I was not drooling he was staring at me because he was trying to profile me so I stared back end of story'' Raven said with a slight defensive tone in her voice ''Caliegh what did you say''

''The truth the both of you were checking each other out, I could tell and don't give me that crap about profiling, I know you Raven and you never react like that around men even when they come up to you, that is how I know you are lying ''

''I'm not, it was nothing I told you he was trying to profile me that's what they do, I learned about it in psychology I just stared back to make him uncomfortable''

''Ok if you say so'' Rob teased ''We'll see''

Raven stuck her tongue out at her friend ''you know if you had a girlfriend you would not be all up in my business all the time besides you didn't like the last guy I dated anyway.

''Only because he wasn't good enough for you, I'm a guy I know these things.'' he joked. ''But forget that are we going to Daytona next month or what? The race is in a few weeks''

''Well of course, I haven't a missed 500 in my life, I just have to call my dad to see if I have my camping spot and I have to check with Devin to see when my bus will be ready.''

''Oh my God, I can't wait.'' Caleigh cooed ''That Jimmie is sooooo hot''

The three of them laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not know how to do italics for flashbacks so bear with me.
Both Raven and Spencer are affected by meeting one another but neither of them is quite sure why yet. The people in both their lives have in idea something is different with them.

The song lyrics are from Draconian Heaven Laid in Tears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OwTmtZXXfIQ