Status: I might actually try and type this on my ipod maybe it wont take so long, and my punctuation marks all work, maybe I can type this out faster, did I mention I can't type either. Well if I didn't, hey guess what I can't type.

Raven's Song

Another Body

The team were gathered around the round table Monday morning, another body of a woman had been found in Georgetown Waterfront Park.Holly Sandra Jenkins, 29 blonde hair, same style of clothing, and discarded in the same careless manner as the other two bodies found. Hotch had a file full of pictures of the crime scene that he displayed on the projector screen. They still had no leads and they had not released too many details to the media on the cases as of yet. He knew that the public would be getting worried about the possibility of a serial killer on the loose but he had to be careful about what details they did release because it would either send the unsub into hiding or worse send him into a fit of rage killing more women thinking he might not get caught. Either way he knew they had to find him and fast , he had J.J prepare to talk to the media and Garcia look into the background of the new victim. He really wish Rossi was there for his take but he had been away for the last week sick with a particularly bad case of the flu which had been going around. Himself and Prentiss were going to go to the crime scene, and Morgan and Reid were to stay behind and go through all the information Garcia found.

Garcia had looked up on the latest victim and discovered that she shopped at Scarlet Angel just as the first victim did and was also friends with Raven Mason along with a few mutual friends. She decided to check Raven's social media profiles and looked over her friend lists. She had over 3600 friends on facebook and 7000 followers on twitter. She scrolled through her facebook and found she had her friends divided into lists and decided the 3000 listed under ''Racing'' most likely had nothing to do with anything what so ever considering they seemed to be spread out over several states. She set her focus on the rest and narrowed down her search from there. She printed out the profiles of Raven's and Holly's friends for Reid and Morgan.

Garcia called Hotch to inform him that the woman found was also a customer at the store at Scarlet Angel as well as being listed as a friends with Raven Mason along with some mutual friends on her social media site. He told her to tell Morgan to call Raven at her store and ask her to come down and see what they could find out about the mutual friends and the possibility of one of them being the unsub, If that was the case she could be the next victim. Garcia remembered what Morgan told her about the incident with Reid and curiosity got the best of her and decided to snoop around her pictures and wall posts which raven didn't bother to make private. she decided she liked this Raven person.

Caleigh answered the phone at Scarlet Angel when Morgan called ''Hi Agent Morgan yes she is right here'' handing Raven the phone.

Raven agreed to go to Quantico to talk to them. She pulled her Eluveitie hooded sweatshirt over her head. it wasn't too cold so she left her jacket. She grabbed her Hello Kitty purse and told Caleigh she did not know when she would be back and to lock up when she left for her afternoon classes. She was not to thrilled about having to go, it was forty-five minutes away and she did not even know why she was going only that they would tell her when she got there. She looked at herself in the mirror at the sweatshirt, skirt, and Converse high tops with two different colored socks peeking out of the top.

''You know you are like the only person I know who wears runners with a mini skirt you should try some heels one of these days. You have like twelve thousand pairs of those shoes and no heels every girl needs at least one pair''

Raven rolled her eyes ''I'm not every girl and besides I like my Converse their comfortable besides I seem to recall you have a couple pairs yourself young lady''

''Yeah well'' Caleigh started.''At least my socks match.''

Raven shook her head and walked out to her car. She wondered why they were calling her down to Quantico, she thought she told the agents everything she could and hoped Agent Grumpy Pants and Dr. Reid wouldn't be there. She did not mind Morgan for some reason maybe because he didn't seem arrogant or try and profile her. Either way she wasn't looking forward to going there. She ran through the drive-thru at Starbucks before she made her way out of Washington.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to make 2 shorter chapters instead of one super long chapter. I hope I am not boring anyone it is kind of slow with the case and all. There will be more interaction between Raven and Spencer. I might post links to songs once in awhile that I think will fit the scene. I am still learning how to use polyvore so I will have outfit links for that too