Status: I might actually try and type this on my ipod maybe it wont take so long, and my punctuation marks all work, maybe I can type this out faster, did I mention I can't type either. Well if I didn't, hey guess what I can't type.

Raven's Song

Dr. Smarty Pants

Raven walked off the elevator and in to the BAU and looked around into an open area that was deserted. A colorfully dressed woman came from around the corner with a cup of coffee in her hand.

''Hi there you must be Raven, Morgan told me you would be coming down they just went to lunch'' she stuck out her hand ''I am Penelope Garcia the BAU's resident computer geek ''

''Hi'' Raven smiled and shook the outstretched hand. ''I love your outfit, that's quite the colorful getup for an agent''

''Oh I am not an agent sweetie, I am just the computer nerd. I am usually in my little office looking up different kinds of information for the team while they're away. Come,'' Garcia said, ''you can keep me company until the boys get back, they shouldn't be too much longer.''

Raven followed her into the tiny office filled with several computer screens and keyboards. There were shelves along the walls filled with pictures and all different types of figurines. Garcia waved a feathered pen in her hand as she chatted away. Raven leaned back in her chair and listened to the brightly dressed woman in front of her. She looked down at the floor towards Raven's feet for a second and stopped mid-sentence and got a strange looked on her face. She noticed Raven's tattoos on her calves, and noticed her shoes, but it wasn't really the shoes that got her attention it was her socks.

''Is there something wrong'' raven asked

''No, no, not at all, I just thought, I uh seen a spider'' Garcia answered twisting the fluffy pen in her fingers.

Raven tilted her head slightly and looked at her. She knew there was no spider but wasn't sure what she was really looking at. She brushed it off and laughed.She decided she liked this Garcia person, who reminded her a little bit of Caleigh. They continued to talk and laugh for the next fifteen minutes.

Morgan and Spencer returned from lunch and could hear voices and laughter coming from Garcia's office. Morgan stuck his head in the tiny office ''Hey Babygirl, I see you made a new friend here.'' He also looked at the floor toward Raven's and got a weird look on his face, then he exchanged glances with Garcia.

''What is wrong with these people here anyway?'' Raven thought to her self, as she followed Morgan and Spencer past the open area several desks set up to face each other. They walked past an office where a blonde was sitting deeply engrossed in whatever paper work she was working on. They led her into a large room with a large round table with a thick stack of folders on it. She sat in one of the chairs then rested her feet on the cross bar of another and leaned back. Spencer sat at a nine o'clock position from her. Morgan was about to sit down when the blonde poked her head in the door.

''Sorry to interrupt, Morgan I need to see you for a minute.''

''Alright, be right there J.J.'' He turned to Raven, ''hang tight I will be right back.''

Raven nodded and sighed pulling her phone out the pocket of her hoodie to check her Twitter feed. She could feel Spencer watching her as she typed away. ''Now what?''

''That is an interesting sweater'' he started, ''did you know the word Eluveitie comes from graffiti written on a vessel from Mantua around 300 B.C.; The inscription actually was written in Etruscan letters which was an ancient form the Celtic-''

She just stared as he gave his definition of the wording on her sweater''Thank you for the history lesson Dr. Reid, but one I already knew that, and two it is also a Swiss Folk metal band which is the actual representation of the word. It is a combination of metal and folk music.''

''The term folk music originated in the nineteenth century even the music itself is much older then that....'' Spencer's voice trailed off as he started to feel awkward under Raven's gaze.

''What is wrong with you anyway?'' she asked him. he never got the chance to answer because Morgan walked back into the room.

He could feel the tension in the room when he walked back in. ''is everything alright in here?''

''Just peachy'' Raven muttered.

''Alright what I need you to do is go through these Facebook profiles and tell us what you know about these people.I am sorry we had to invade you like this but if we can find any personality similarities in between the victims and some of the people you may know it might help us find the unsub. We also have a list of the people who are on the Nightshade page if you could go through those pictures and see if anyone you recognize ever seemed off to you,'' Morgan instructed.

''I don't know what going through my friends profiles is is gonna do, a majority of them just added me because they shopped at my store. I don't actually know a whole lot about some of these people.''

''Why don't we go through the pictures of the people from the bar first.'' Spencer spoke up. '' look at each picture and see if anything rings a bell. Some one who maybe seems like a loner or maybe maybe a little tense, someone out of place perhaps.''

''That is a tough call a few people who go there seem like loners but I don't think they would go as far as killing someone.''

''Think, your sitting there, where are you sitting, what do you notice?'' Reid asked.

''I walk through, I say hi to a few people and go sit at the bar. No one ever really sits there expect a few close friends of the staff and the occasional person new patron, and the only thing out of place in there would be walking in there.''

Reid started to ask Raven questions about herself and people closer to her in hopes of finding a personality type the unsub may be looking for. Unfortunately that did not sit well with her, he always managed to add in some random fact or statistic about something she would say.She would have some smart remark, pushing his buttons every time he rattled on about something. She even shot back a few of her own statistics. To her none of it seem relevant to what they were they had her there for in the first place. Morgan watched in amusement until Spencer asked her if any strange men stopped by her store.

''Yeah you'' she almost regretted saying that until he let out an exasperated sigh. Then she lost it.''Look I do not know what you want from me. You're poking around into my life and trying to head shrink and profile me. I do not know how much more I can help you but if you are so smart shouldn't you be figuring it out Dr. Smarty Pants? Here is a statistic for you one hundred percent gotten on my last nerve.'' Then she turned to Morgan, ''So if you don't need anything else, I have a business to run''

''That's fine'' He said ''We'll keep in touch

Raven left the room and hurried down the hallway almost colliding with Garcia. ''Whoa Nellie where is the the fire?''

''That Dr Reid is the most irritating, annoying, pain in the ass if I have ever met. All he did is ramble on about stupid stats that had nothing to do with anything, like where facial piercings originated from and stuff like that.''

Garcia looked at her and burst into laughter as they walked. ''uh-huh''

''That is not funny, wait, what is so funny?''

''You had to put up with him for one hour, we have to work with him.'' She laughed again, ''he has a tendency to do that more so around pretty girls. He is our resident genius, his I.Q. is 187 and he can read-''

''You serious? that explains a lot

''He is really good at what he does you know, go back and talk to them even if it just something small that you can tell them, that one little bit might help find this guy''

Raven sighed ''fine as long as he doesn't annoy me again.''

Spencer sat there open mouthed when Raven left the room.''Did I do something wrong?''

Morgan started laughing.''She got to you didn't she? you know kid sometimes you don't know when to shut up. You ramble when your nervous, does she make you nervous or something?''

''I don't know what you are talking about''

''I think you do kid''

Raven tapped on the door frame, interrupting Spencer's and Morgan's conversation. Spencer had been leaning back in his chair as he talked to Morgan and she saw it. She saw what Morgan and Garcia had been looking at. Spencer had low cut Converse runners on with unmatched socks on. ''How is that even possible?'' she thought to herself. For some reason seeing that added to irritation. She bit her lip, and kept her expressionless poker face. ''Alright, I will and try and tell you what I can but I am not talking to him, if he insists on giving me history lesson on everything I say.'' Raven sat down in a different chair as before silently wishing she could control her sharp tongue sometimes, a trait she had as long she could remember.

Spencer only half looked up when Raven walked back in. Something had caught his eye her footwear which he had noticed earlier. He found himself curious as to the reasoning but was not about to ask. As strange as it was he noticed her footwear before he noticed the cartoon like elephant dressed in a red and white jersey and black and white hat her calf, most people would likely notice the the tattoo. He wasn't most people, and based the last two interactions with Raven he gathered she was far from it.

''Alright look,'' she started, ''I meant what I said when I told you I couldn't help you based on any interactions I have with any of these people. You asked me if I found anyone off or strange, that describes a lot of these people being normal. That is just the way it is, a common stereotype is we are all social out casts. While some people may identify with being as a social outcast some people just like to dress like it or maybe like the history and the roots like myself. While my upbringing was not normal to say the least and I can identify with some of the social outcast aspects of things I just purposely went out of my way to be different. You may perceive me as the same type as strange as the profile type you may be looking for. I would look for something different then myself. Based on your M.O. you are looking into the Goth culture as a whole instead of the subcultures. If you look at the subcultures you might narrow down your search. I can't to that for you that is your job, but I can tell you your computer tech she fits one of the types. Another word of advice if you send agents into the bars trying to find this guy he will most likely head for the hills , make sure they are dressed properly and not to act like their looking for something.''

''Well, thank you for the bit of insight.'' Morgan told her.''Keep in touch if you think of anything else.'' He handed wrote down a number and handed it to her, Spencer's number. She shoved it in her purse without looking.

Reid spoke up, ''Do you mind me asking where you would fall into?''

Raven looked him in the eye almost smiling, ''Look it up sunshine, you're smart you'll figure it out.'' and she turned and walked out. She said goodbye to Garcia on her way out. Raven took her time driving back to D.C., all she could think about Spencer and his damn socks. She was both irritated and intrigued by him. Irritated by his statistical rambling and they way he observed her like he was trying to see what was going on inside of her head. Intrigued because aside from his usual attractiveness, she never met anyone in her entire life who was in the same I.Q. range as her. Most of all she wondered how out of all the coincidences in the world he had to be the one who had the same sock tendency as her ''Dammit'' she said to herself.

.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you are enjoying this, and that is not to slow of a build up.

I think I am getting the hang of the links I hope there working
http://www.polyvore.com/ravens_song/set?id=80184469 Ravens outfit