Status: I hope that you enjoy! :)

Containment

My Story

Name: Ashley Rose Grae
Age: 16
Birth: 8/12/2108
Parents: Mother-Emily Rose Grae
Father-Mathew Clemet Grae
Siblings:Brother-William Clemet Grae
ABOUT YOU
Hair Color:Brown Length: Long and wavy Eye:Blue Face/Complection:Freckles and tanned skinned
Height:5'4 Weight:127 lbs
Interests:Friends/Family, dancing, singing, parties, shopping, writing, and cooking.
Hobbies:Singer and songwriter
____________________________
Looking for:
[X]Men [_]Women [_]Either
1)What do you want in your partner? Someone who is kind, not too shallow, smartish, interesting, somewhat bad boy, player, and good looking! Very good looking!
2)How many kids would you want? Depending on the person 2-4.
3)DO you smoke? Drink(a ton)? Do any drugs? OR Have a tatoo? No, No, No, and yes, on the back of my neck, a small heart.
XASHLEY GRAE
X Ashley Grae
_________________

Finally my resume had been turned in and I was ready to go. Honestly I was ready to leave. I loved Will with all my heart but my mum was being a tight ass and wouldn't let me do shit. I was happy for freedom and ready to find love. Maybe.

* * * * *

My heart was throbbing as I opened the silver lined letter that was in my hands. It had the government seal printed in a blotchy red that stung my eyes. It would tell me if my application was approved and what region number I was. I slipped my thumb down the side causing it to make the ripping sound that I hated. I slowly pulled out a green card with chicken scratch writing that said:
-Approved
-714
-Peggy Wrights
-PAW
Okay 714 and approved. Great! A smile trickled onto my face but I swiped it off when my mum entered.
"Well?" She asked holding her hands behind her back, probably crossing her fingers.
"714 and approved." I said but didn't smile this time.
"Great honey." She said but the awkward silence grew louder. "I'm going to make brownies to celebrate. Care to join?"
"Nah. I'm okay, I have to get packing for tomorrow." She nodded and headed back out of the doorway into the hall. Okay maybe I was pushing her away but she never wanted me around until lately. I heard a vrooming sound as I got my suitcase out of my white painted closet.
"Ashy! Ashy!" Will yelped hugging me from behind.
"Hey Willy!" I said turning around placing him on my hip.
"WHy do you have to leave?" He asked with pleading eyes, before getting occupied by his red truck.
"Because I have to find my prince." I smiled poking his belly before going back to looking through my closet.
"Oh." He said disappointment.
"Don't worry you're still my little prince! Plus I'll be back before you know it."I said tickling him a bit before setting him down.
"Yay! Will you play trucks with me?" He asked holding up the red truck again.
"Not now bud, I have to pack. Maybe later though okay?" He sighed but nodded and ran out of my room vrooming again.
I collected my thoughts and began packing again. My life in my semi-hell would soon be over and a new hurry and new hell would begin soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, Just be strong and act like you're okay. Remember: Strong walls shake but never collapse.

Hey guys! I hope that you enjoy the story and I will try to write as much as I can. My schedule is extremely full and busy but I will try. I hope you like my idea for the story and read more as I go.
Love you all,
Kat :)