Status: I hope that you enjoy! :)

Containment

Oh Darlin'

"Why do you even care about her Hou?"(Pronounced Hugh:) The blonde, Brant, asked as I slowly stepped away toward Houston, ever so slightly.
"Well once again she doesn't want to fuck you so back off." I smirked a bit but it turned into a frown when Brant grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him again.
"Just stop being a pain in the ass and let me have my fun."
"Brant. Seriously go back and find some other girl."
"Yeah! I know a girl in there that would!" I said quickly smiling awkwardly. Brant raised his eyebrows slightly and shrugged.
"Whatever." He said shoving me into Houston's arms. I got out of them trying not to make anything seem awkward. Brant just grumped off into the hot tub area again.
"Uhh Thanks." I said looking down at the ground and rubbing my left arm.
"Don't mention it. Brants my friend but a total douche." He chuckled lightly causing me to smirk.
"I better head back to my room, slightly tired." I said slightly yawning before turning on my heels and walking toward the exit.
"Are you sure you want to walk alone? I-I mean you don't wanna to run into another Brant." Houston said very nervously and walked up to my side.
"Sure why not." I smiled crossing my arms. It was getting chilly since I was ripped out of a hot tub. We walked silently for a while. I kept my arms wrapped around myself tightly, I kept picturing his around me but who was I kidding. Plus with a bod like that, plus face, and charismatic ways I was undoubtful that he had a girlfriend, or at least a very close girl 'friend'. He glanced at me a few times making me bite the inside of my bottom lip, something that I always did when the guy I liked or I thought was attractive even looked in my direction. It was a blessing and a curse.
"Do you need my shirt? Not sure I need it." He blurted out looking straight ahead as he scratched the back of his neck, NERVOUS.
"Uhm no thanks I'm all good." i smiled nervously.
"Are you sure? You look freezin'" I smiled at his accent, sort of a southern one but only off and on.
"Yeah I'm good." I glanced over to him and he actually seemed more relaxed.
"No really here." He said pulling his blue shirt over his head to reveal more of a nice body. I had to look away for a moment to stop looking at him. He laughed lightly before handing his shirt to me. I looked at it then back at Houston who had his eyebrows up and forehead creased. I groaned small enough so he couldn't hear me and pulled it on. It smelled like a hint of cologne and tide detergent. I smiled and slid through the head hole sticking my arms out too feeling like a turtle.
"Thanks. Yet again. Do I owe you for all of this?" I asked giving him a worried look. He laughed and shook his head ruffling his brown hair.
"Nah don't worry bout it. If it was money it would be another story." We both laughed a little before turning around the corner into another small hallway. Another awkward silence fell upon the hallway except for a few whispers and grunts/moans coming from a few rooms. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that half the teens here already had their round of sex for the night. I mean seriously they couldn't have even waited until we got to the center? If you were wondering I hadn't exactly lost my virginity yet, I wasn't planning on it for a while either. I didn't feel like getting my heart broken just yet.
"If we go any farther we are goin to run into the wall-uh what's your name?"
"Ashley and shit we went past my room. Sorry I was totally spacing."
"Nice name, Houston by the way. Its okay I get ya." He smiled as we turned around. Already new your name darlin! I smirked moving a stray hair from my messy bun. I eventually speed up a little and came to the door of my cabin.
"Thanks for walking me back Houston." I smiled getting my key out. He nodded and slightly tilted his head down making me giggle.
"My pleasure Ashley." I opened the door and waved goodbye to the cute hunk I met today before slowly shutting the door.
Ashley you're stupid! How could you let a hunk of meat like that get away girl? I was now going into Ashley vs thought mode.
Well sorry I was a LITTLE nervous.
Open that door.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Grr. Fine.
And with that I opened the door and yanked Hunky Houston in the cabin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so happy! I now have 6 subscribers!!! Thanks so much for reading guys, I haven't updated a lot I know but its hard for me to find the time, and normally it takes me a while to write. Thanks so much again for reading and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story!!! :D ~Kat :)