Unforgiving Love

Chapter 3

The tv flickered and a new story began. Missing was plastered on the screen with bright block letters. Above it, was the face of a pretty girl, with soft blond hair curled for school, and bright blue eyes, drawn out with make-up to look large and full.

My stomach began to hurt. The dream I had forgotten slammed into my head and I felt sweat prickle at the back of my neck.

I scrambled for the remote, dropping it once on my foot and swearing before I manged to catch it, and turn up the tv. I couldn't breath. The world began to dim around me as the reporter spoke.

"Last night, seventeen-year old Lacey Monahuest was found dead in Marionette park. It appears to be an animal attack, and citizens are warned to stay out of the park until further notice. The police have not released any statements, but local neighbors who knew her, wish to express their grief and hope that everyone prays with them, to find and get rid of the animal that did this. "

The tv snapped off, I couldn't take it anymore. She was girl in my dream. Did I do that to her? Was I a vampire? That's impossible!

I jerked towards the bathroom, my feet stumbling underneath me like a new born calf's. I stared at myself in the mirror, panting as I gripped the cold ceramic sink. Sheer panic causing my head to spin.

Nothing had changed, the girl who stared back at me was familiar and reassuring. I was a little thinner sure, but I still had my gray eyes, and my curly brown hair had exploded in a mass around my face. I raked a shaking hand through it, trying to calm it down before I took a deep sigh. I pulled my lips apart to reveal dull teeth. Human teeth. Nothing sharp or vampirish about them. I sighed again.

See, everything was fine. It was just a scary dream, besides someone would know if I left this room? Right? Right...I was fine. Everything was ok. I laughed a nervous but relieved laugh.

I reached my hand towards the clear glass shower and twisted the knob, waiting for the shower to get warm and stepped in. I couldn't shake the disturbing feeling that seemed to cling to my back.

My head began to hurt, a throbbing pain, like it was ticking away, ready to explode. I leaned against the back of the shower.

The room began to steam up. I heard the door click open and a shadow appeared through the foggy glass door.

"Hello?" My voice cracked, the pain in my head growing stronger.

There was a chuckle and suddenly the water felt like ice on my skin. Shrinking into the corner of the shower I gasped "Who's there?"

The door swept open and the steam rushed out, revealing a man standing there.

Large green eyes, smoldering and amused seemed to crush me under his gaze. It felt like he was using them to lick up my body, and my arms flew around myself as fear shot through my chest.

He was no man. He was a vampire.

He tipped his head to the side and smiled, revealing perfect white teeth, his fangs barely visible. I watched his hands move up towards his shirt as he pulled it off, all the muscles in his shoulders flexing in the one movement.

I couldn't look away. My breath quickened but guilt was prickling under the lust that kept my eyes glued to his abs.

He chuckled and I watched his hands travel lower, flicking open the button on his jeans and slowly unzipped the zipper. I was mesmerized now as his jeans slipped down to his ankles and he stepped out of them towards me.

My skin was prickling as I stared at him, in nothing but his underwear. His skin, pale as a vampires should be, but I wasn't finding it repulsive, like I should.

His hands moved again, and slipped to the side of his boxers. His thumbs teasing at the elastic hems. At this time, I was finally able to push my eyes away from him and towards the ceiling in embarrassment. My heart pounded and the pain in my head was forgotten, as I gasped "What are you doing"

He chuckled, and moved towards me with ease. "I don't want my clothes to get wet"

"What?" I choked, shrinking as far into the side of the shower as I could, but it was just a small hospital shower, and I couldn't stop his hand from reaching out to cup my cheek. I shivered at its familiar feel. True fear grabbed me now, this is what happened before he snapped my ankle.

He clucked his tongue and purred "Dont worry, I wont hurt you anymore" His whole body shadowed over me now. His whole. Naked. Body.

His chest pressed against mine, and his other hand grabbed me away from the wall and pushed me towards his body.

I panicked trying to struggle, but his grip was iron strong. I wasn't even sure what I felt more, lust or disgust. Well, until his hand roamed lower.

I shivered, my hands reaching up to smack him away with a snarl "Get away!"

A new emotion crossed his face, his arrogance disappeared and was replaced but hurt. I had hurt this vampires feeling....

Conflict flooded through me. Then his smiled again, and snapped his fingers.

It was an easy motion, but something changed inside me. My body felt heavy now, he caught me and pressed me against the wall, his lips meeting mine. I was in his control now, and he made me need him. My body craved his cool muscles as they pressed against my body. Teasing my nerves as I reached up, wrapped my arms around his neck and curled my hands into his silky hair. We leaned on each other now as his kisses grew hungrier. His tongue twisting with my and I felt our saliva leak out of the corner of my mouth.

It was hot, so hot. I felt a whine escape my throat as my stomach twisted with an unexplained hunger. He pulled away from me and nuzzled my neck. His tongue teasing it, before I gasped as his fangs ever so gently plunged into my neck.

I hadnt expected that, and it snapped me back. My hands released his hair and dropped lower to pound on his chest until he released me with a lick of his lips.

I jerked my body backwards and away from him, repulsed at the though of what had just happened, screaming "Get out! GET OUT!"

He was surprised enough to stumble backwards out of the shower and disappeared in the steam.

I scrambled to turn of the shower, and leaped out trying to search for him, my hands closing around the plunger that sat next to the toilet.

I swung open the door, dripping wet and stark naked. A plunger raised crazily above my head and steam rushing out and dissipating in the cool hospital room air. Kyle looked at me, his mouth gaped open in shock.

I stopped dead and turned to look around, their was no sign a vampire had been here. And when I looked in the mirror, my lips were not swollen from the kiss, nor was there a bite mark from where he had bitten me.

It had all been in my head. He was in my head...

Kyle managed to close him mouth as his said "Mar-Mar, what happened?"

Fuck if I knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to add that part at the end, but I figured you guys deserved it since Im always too fussy about rewriting my chapters. Though Im not sure how I feel about it in general, so I would love to hear your guys opinions on it!

Also, did you know that vampirish is a word? Yeah me either...But it counts? Lol HUH, you learn something new every day.