Unforgiving Love

I APOLOGIZE

Ok guys. First off, I just want to say. PLEASE ACCEPT MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES.

I have finally found my inspiration for this story :3 And I want you all to be excited because this story is going to be so unique and amazing. And its my goal to make you feel every emotion possible? Maybe even to the point of hatred? I mean, lets be honest, if your not crying out of anger at a book, it obviously was not good enough to rouse a connection between you and the story, right? Right...

I probably should get to the point...please don't hate me...Ready? here I go...

*deep breaths*

I am rewriting the entire story.

Horrible, I know. But I promise when it comes back to you, it will have more depth to the story, more mystery, and such a twist that it makes you want to throw your computer/phone/tablet/whatever else you are using, across the room.

So I am sending out this update to who have all liked this story enough to subscribe to let you know several things:

1. I love you, thank you so much for taking an interest in my writing. For me, being able to create stories like this, well, it keeps me going through the day. So for you to subscribe and acknowledge it? Fills me with absolute joy. So thank you. <3

and

2. The very next update you get from this story, will be the official start. Yes, it will start over, but I promise, you wont be rereading the same boring chapters, it will be new and delicious. AND the best part about this, is there wont be any more rewrites, or changes, so you wont have to go back and start over.

Ill leave the old chapters up until I post the new start. AND if you decide you don't like the new chapters compared to the old ones, please send me a message or a comment, and I will send you the old ones...

With as much love as I possibly could offer,
Soleil
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont forget, comments are always appreciated.