Status: this is for everyone who have been a bully or was bullied

Bullying is Wrong So Make a Difference and Stand Up for What's Right

bullying is wrong so make a difference and stand up for whats right

THE ONE OF ONE'S

Hi I'm Lisa Watson, I'm from Bryan, college station TX
You may think that this is another boring bullying story but it's not this is all true. Well there is a lot of things people don't see because there not me. Well my first day of kindergarten, and i thought everyone is going to be nice & kind but that was a lie! i felt like i was in hell because NOT one kid was nice or welcoming they were all mean. Well there was this one girl named Abby low and i she was nice at first but then she started hitting me and the teachers didnt believe me but i was being ABUSED by a girl my age in my school! So teachers say they care and they will stop it in every way but that is bull crap YEAH I SAID IT!! but oneday she had hit me and didn't stop so i hit her until she felt what i have been feeling between kindergarten-third grade. See i Was not just bullied i was abused by a kid and i will never forget it so go to hell if you thinks its ok to make someone feel like a bag of crap then your not ever going to achieve anything and what comes around comes around like a hoola-hoop!

NOW I'M 14 AND IT KEEPS GETTING HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TO BE DISRESPECTED NOR HIT &I GET VERY ANGRY SO I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE TALKING TO TO ME NICELY OR ACTING LIKE YOU HELPING ME CALM DOWN I ONLY GET WORSE so my anger gets the best of me and i do what i should of never even done in the first place but i did it so that makes me step to there level instead of being the bigger person.
♠ ♠ ♠
KEEP READING IF YOUR INTERESTED