Afraid

One.

"Jimmy, it's 3:28 AM." I grunt bitterly at my boyfriend, not very happy that I was woken from my sleep. I've never taken too kindly to being woken up, even if it was someone like Jimmy.

"So?" He asks, beginning to kiss my neck and shoulders. It feels good, it really, really does, because, dammit, does Jimmy know how to turn me on, but I'm not in the mood. It's rare, but sometimes I just don't want to have sex and I want to sleep.

"So, I want to sleep." I grumble, turning away from him, hoping he'd get the picture.

He didn't. He just continued seducing me.

Sighing because I knew he won, I turned back around and looked up at him. He smiled, and kissed my lips sweetly. "My parents are going to hear," I tried reasoning, though I knew it was futile. Jimmy always had his ways. He didn't answer, because he knew that I was just spewing off excuses. It wasn't like I didn't want to have sex with Jimmy, it was just that, for once, I wanted to sleep. Because I was having a really good sleep.

Jimmy rolled on top of me, smirking an arrogant smirk I just wanted to wipe off his face. He knew he had won, and now he was rubbing it in my face. Asshole. I looped my arms around his neck and kissed him, smiling into it when Jimmy held my hips carefully. He ground his hips into mine, making me squeak out embarrassingly, and then moan when he did it again.

It didn't take us long to shed the unnecessary pairs of boxers we both wore.

-

"Johnny? Why are you calling me this late? It's," There was a short pause. "3:28 in the morning. Are you okay?"

I shook my head, but realized that I'd need to form words to actually tell Jimmy the news. I sniffled and wiped tears, still staring it. I couldn't believe it. How could this had happened? I know I'm careless, but I never thought I was that careless.

"Johnny, baby, what's going on?" Oh, Jimmy. Always so worried and protective about me. That charmer.

"Jimmy," I whisper helplessly, taking a short pause to take in a breath and calm myself down. I close my eyes and look up at the ceiling, almost as if I was praying to God. Hell, I probably was. I'd do anything to change my fate.

"You're scaring me, baby, what is it?" Jimmy asked persistently. It wasn't annoying, it was a bit refreshing to know he cared about me so much. At least for now. Once I told him, everything would be different. He'd hate me. He'd leave me and let me rot in my own self hate.

"I'm... Jimmy, I-I'm..." My voice shook along with my hands, and I felt the tears start to run again. "Jim, I'm pregnant." I whisper, almost hoping he hadn't heard me, but then again I did, because I knew I wouldn't be able to repeat it.

The line was silent for a long time. The only reason I knew Jimmy was still there was because I could hear his breathing through the line. After the first minute, I started crying again, unable to hold it in. "I-I'm sorry, Jimmy! I sh-should've been m-more careful!" I was shaking and crying and ultimately breaking down. I didn't care if my parents woke up then, because I was so afraid. I was so afraid of what would happen to me, to Jimmy and I, to my family, and to this baby. I was only a teenager! This wasn't supposed to happen. Not to me, not to guy.

"Hey, hey, calm down baby, it's okay." Jimmy said gently.

"W-What?"

"Everything's going to be okay. We'll get through this, baby, I promise. I'll be with you every step of the way. I love you so much, Johnny. So, so much."

"I.. I love you, too." I started crying again. Not out of fear, though, no, out of relief. Relief showered me instantly, and I almost started laughing. Instead, I grinned like an idiot.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father..." Jimmy murmured quietly, sounding like he was in a dream.

"So you want to keep it?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course I do. You do too, right?"

"Yeah." I whispered, completely overwhelmed with love and happiness. I couldn't be happier. I was going to have a child. I was going to have Jimmy's child. Having his support 110% couldn't have been any better. I don't know what I'd do without him, without the love of my life.

-

It was 3:28 AM when I woke up unexpectedly. My eyes snapped open, and for the first couple of seconds, I had no idea why I woke up. But then I felt it. A soft tap against my stomach, stretching it out only faintly. I sat up, pulled my sleep shirt up over my stomach, and pressed my hands against my stretched out skin. I marveled at the feeling of my kid kicking against my stomach.

"Jimmy," I said, looking over at my fiance. When he didn't even stir, I shoved his shoulder lightly, slightly waking him up. He grumbled something incoherent, and turned around. "Jimmy," I tried again, this time a little louder, shaking his shoulder again. He started grumbling again, but now I could make out some words. He turned his head to look at me, but then his whole body.

"What is it?" He asked, his voice sexy and hoarse.

"Feel." I murmured, grabbing one of his large hands and holding it against my stomach.

After a second of nothing happening, Jimmy looked at me. "I get it, you're pregnant." He started playfully. "You don't have t-" his sentence was cut short when the baby kicked against his hand. He stared, shocked for a second, before looking up at me. The baby kicked again, and Jimmy seemed to snap out of some sort of state of shock. "Holy shit." He gasped, sitting up and straddling my legs, placing both hands on my stomach.

The baby kicked again, and Jimmy grinned, rubbing my stomach faintly. "This is surreal," He murmured, before pressing his lips to my stomach, and pressing his ear against the stretched skin. The baby kicked him in the cheek. He laughed quietly, kissing my stomach once more. "Daddy loves you so much, baby." He said to the baby. "And when you're out of my gorgeous fiance's stomach in a few months, I'm going to spoil you rotten."

I felt my heart flutter at the sight of Jimmy already so attached to our child. He kept talking to him or her, and I couldn't contain myself. I ran my fingers through Jimmy's hair to get his attention. When he looked up, he was grinning like crazy. He leaned up and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back without hesitation, feeling just as much happiness that he was portraying right now.

"I love you so much, Johnny. And there's no one on this planet I'd rather want to have a child with."

I kissed him again. "I love you too."

-

Allison Rachel Sullivan was born on 3:28 AM on September 03. It took hours of labor and pain, but, in the end, we were presented with a beautiful baby girl. She was screaming loud enough to make your ears bleed, but you just couldn't be angry with her. She had the most amazing blue eyes and the cutest, softest looking brown hair.

Jimmy just about exploded with happiness when he held her. The look in his eyes, though, it was like, for a second, you could see his powerful connection with the child. The way he looked at her, it made my heart swell. Jimmy brushed his finger over Allison's face, murmuring to her softly, calling her gorgeous and telling her how he'd always love her no matter what.

When she sneezed all over Jimmy's face, I laughed tiredly. He looked up, grinning, before walking over to me and handing over Allison. I took her gently, brushing some of her hair away. "You are so beautiful." I whispered to her, grinning when she took my finger in her hand.

I looked up when the nurse came in. "Hello, Mr. Sullivan." She greeted me, smiling at me when she noticed the baby in my arms. "I'm going to need to take her from you for a bit, to run tests and such." She said and walked over to me. After she left carefully carrying our child, I looked up at Jimmy. I felt my eyelids get a bit heavier, but I gave him a smile anyway.

"I love you so much." Jimmy said, pulling up a chair and sitting, before grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles. "I'm so proud of you." He murmured. I smiled, and snuggled deeper into the bed. "Tired?" I nodded, and kissed Jimmy when he lent over to press his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and felt sleep slowly take me. Jimmy pressed his lips to my forehead, and let me sleep.

"I love you Jimmy," I whispered, before letting my dreams of our future take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short fluff I wrote a while back. I thought I was going to add more, but I decided to leave it like this. I hope you guys like it (:
Edits will be made sometime later.