Status: Just an idea I got, hope you enjoy! I procrasinate so be prepared for a long ass story/wait and please dont get offended when The Rev is mention. I mean no harm, swear.

Still Drunk off You

It's fresh start for Avenged Sevenfold. New album, new drummer, tour dates to be announced, etc. Overall Avenged Sevenfold has changed and is ready to let the fans know it! So a small party to celebrate a new A7X with new drummer Arin Ilejay wouldn't change anything that much, right? Wrong. A drunk Synyster Gates is never a good thing, but with a drunk and horny ass hell M Shadows......let's just say things will never stay the same. Follow along and see how all the guys are affected and struggling by the outcome of relationships, identifying sexualities, and how much it can take to break everything apart.

*The Rev and his death will be mentioned so be prepared for harsh memories and keep a tissue box just in case*

Many couples involved but will eventually lead to Bratt.

WARNING: Hot detailed Gay Sex, Guy on Guy love, Voyeurism, Homophobia, Potential Rape(still deciding), Depression, and wild shit
  1. Prolouge
    I don't own any band members/roadies/real-life characters in this story but the plot is MINE! I repeat: beside the characters everything else is MINE! If you steal my idea I'll have Mibba take down your story and have your account suspended/reported.