Status: Just an idea I got, hope you enjoy! I procrasinate so be prepared for a long ass story/wait and please dont get offended when The Rev is mention. I mean no harm, swear.

Still Drunk off You

Prolouge

"We can't keep doing this Brian"

was all Matt could get out before their lips reconnected in a heated kiss as they both fumbled around to take off the remaining clothing that was in the way. Pleased moans filled the empty studio as hot flesh met hot flesh.

"Don't fucking care, just take me now"

Brian said in between kisses, meaning every single word. He knew under the circumstances he and Matt were in they could never be together. That harsh reality was just what he wanted to avoid, but it plagued his memories every single damn everyday. The only time when his mind doesn't go back into thinking about it, is when he has his time with Matt.

Matt was like an addiction he couldn't stop craving, he was better than any beer, wine, or alcohol substance at giving his that special high. No matter what he did, or whom it would always be Matt. Even though he feels guilty every time Michelle and the others came too mind, he couldn't stop. He was in too deep and the last thing he wants is to not only shatter his heart but Matt's as well.

Matt was just as bad as Brian. He craved Brian so much his body aches when just thinking about him! But the guilt will always be there every time he went home to Val and his family. Hell, even keeping this away from the guys was just as bad, especially from Zacky and Johnny. He couldn't bare to look in those pale green and chestnut brown orbs when they both would look at him and Brian every time they stayed back. He knew that Zacky and Johnny, and possibly even Arin, are catching on and more than likely know about what's going on.

But they both didn't care. When Matt and Brian were around each other it was just indescribable. Sure they are best friends, that will never change, but the attraction they have towards one another was more than a magnet to metal. It was like they were both high but yet sober at the same time. Still drunk off the connection they both have towards one another.

Was it love?

Was it lust?

Whatever it was, they both couldn't get enough of it.

It was an addiction they just couldn't quit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a taste of this Bratt idea that came to me :) it's kind of dramatic so be prepared for the unexpected! Also this will end as Bratt EVENTUALLY! But many couples will vary such as Synacky, Brattacky, some flashbacks of Jimohnny, and many more.

The Rev is not alive in this story, but he'll be mentioned so will his death and how they handled, and are still handling, the grief of it so have your tissue boxes ready for that.

And a lot of sex will be happening. I may throw in a few threesomes (hence the Brattacky) here and there but a lot of band slash will be happening.

Arin will also get involved with this story so don't count him out!

but remember, no matter how much this story gets into detail it is all strictly FICTION.