Status: Mostly completed as far as written goes - Just need some time to type it up

Theta

Θ7: In The Closet

"So... You didn't seem to happy when you found out your husband was that Desu guy," Ember mentioned, sitting beside Mystic in the garden. Jesu and Jawn had gone off to find Azimun and Pepe, so it was only the two of them.

"He's a bit..." Mystic trailed off.

"Barbaric?" Ember supplied, "Repulsive? I noticed."

"He was my first suitor," Mystic explained, "And for so long, I thought I'd be all alone, forever. You can imagine I wanted to marry him, immediately."

"And..." Ember prompted.

"My mother told me to wait," Mystic explained, "She was worried that I hadn't really seen what type of man he was. It was fortunate that I heeded her warning because we learned he was really quite disgusting."

"So, it's safe to assume that here," Ember finalised, "You didn't have the patience?"

"Oh, don't be silly," Mystic laughed, "I hardly have patience in any world. I didn't have the intelligence to observe in this world, more likely."

"Oh... Right then," Ember blinked.

"Anyways," Jawn's voice startled them, "In other news, look who we found." They looked up to see Jawn and Azimun standing there, Azimun being uncomfortably dragged in by his ear, "You'll never guess where we found him."

"Can I casually hope it wasn't in a closet?" Ember asked.

"We did find him in a closet," Jawn glared at him. He winked at her, which only proceeded to darken her scowl.

"With Pepe?" Mystic stifled a giggle.

"Great deduction, Sherlock," Jawn rolled her eyes.

"Heh," Ember smirked, "It's kind of funny that you say that... Since your name is Jawn and all. You know, John Watson?"

"Get out," Jawn commanded.

"Nah," Ember taunted, "I'm quite happy right here."
------