Status: Mostly completed as far as written goes - Just need some time to type it up

Theta

Θ8: Prince Janic Of The Deca Republic

"Hey! Jesu!" Ember called, her and Jawn bursting into the poor girl's room, "Get up and look outside!"

"No. Go away," Jesu hissed, pulling the covers over her head.

"Come on, Jesu!" Jawn hopped on the bed, "Get up or you'll miss the guy."

"No," Jesu refused, "Fuck you."

"Oh, come on, Jesu," Ember tried to pull her off the bed, "You're gonna want to meet him."

"He's the guy, you know," Jawn tried to explain.

"Janic," Ember offered.

"Yeah! That guy!" Jawn nodded, "With the thing we need!"

"The ring," Ember sighed.

"Yeah! That's the one!" Jawn agreed.

"I don't care," Jesu groaned.

"Breakfast is ready," Mystic appeared in the doorway.

"Food?" Jesu questioned, sitting up, suddenly.

"How did you...?" Ember and Jawn blinked at her in awe.

"Pfft. Amateurs," Mystic turned on her heel.

~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~

"Queen Mystic," Prince Janic took her hand and placed a kiss on it, "I am ever grateful for your kindness to let me rest in for a few days before my weary travels take me home."

"Oh, of course," Mystic gave a small smile, "You are always welcome here, Dearest Prince."

"I ship it," Jawn leaned over and whispered to Ember.

"You what?" Ember asked, confused.

"Nevermind," Jawn sighed.

"I ship it, too," Jesu added.

"I know right?"

"Totally."

"Please," Mystic suggested, oblivious to their conversation, "Come inside, Janic. You must be tired after travelling. I shall have a bed made for you and some supper prepared."
-------