Status: My frist story.

Save Me With a Song

Jake/Elizabeth

He didn't know what to do. He didn't know where her house. He didn't have her number. So there was no way for him to contact her. He paced around his room trying to figure it out. He didn't have a lot of time even to do that. One of the local bands was having a concert and he wanted to check it out. Plus they were one of the bands she had been trying to get him into. As he thought that he stopped. Of course she would be at the concert. Why hadn't he thought of that before. Smiling he grabbed his clothes, black pants, t shirt and a hoodie since it was going to get colder later.

He walked over to his window and climbed out. He didn't really have to sneak out, he just did it for fun. Once he hit the street he started running pulling his hoodie tighter. They wouldn't check on him for awhile more then enough time for him to get there and back.

-Elizabeth-

Even though i wanted to take the car to the concert I couldn't. He would have noticed and the trouble that would have come would have been awful. So I walked most of the way. One of the band roadies picked me up when I was halfway there. As I rode along I checked my bruise in the mirror. It had gone down but anyone who looked would still be able to tell that I had one. Thankfully I had my makeup bag and was able to lay some foundation over it until it was gone. By that time we were at the concert hall.

Walking in I braced myself. It was hard to walk in the theater. Harder then most people would think. But finally after some time I pushed the door open to the band entrance and walked in.

"Hey guys." I said to the three pairs of eyes that turned to look at me.

"Hey lizbeth. Nice of you to come join us." Our guitarist said strumming off a tune as he spoke.

"Name's Elizabeth James." I said stepping in and dumping my backpack on the floor.

"Thanks for coming again." Charlie our drummer patted me on the back before grabbing a bottle of water and downing it.

"No problem I enjoy it." I nodded then turned and look at our other vocalist.

He shook his head then pointed towards the changing rooms. I didn't fool him. He could tell my bruise was there. I nodded though and went in and changed into my clothes. When I walked out they all nodded. It was time to go out and play. I took in a deep breath and let it out. A moment later along with the guys I walked out onto the stage.