Status: My frist story.

Save Me With a Song

Elizabeth/Jake

When I woke up the next morning I was still wearing my clothes from the night before. I didn't understand why I was still wearing them, then I remembered what happened. After I ran away last night I made it home and to my room without anyone finding me and the moment I reached my room I fell on my bed and passed out. Looking over at my clock I saw that it was about an hour before I had to get up. I didn't want to go though. Rolling over I pulled the blanket and pillow over my head and sighed deeply. I didn't care what happened to me I wouldn't go to school, how could I? Someone had seen me, there was no way I was going to face him. Not yet.

-Jake-

When I got to school the next morning I waited outside for Elizabeth to show up. The memory of last night was burned into my brain. The way she stood up there. The way she sang. It was like she was ...... there really no words that could describe how she was. It was as if I was under a spell when I saw her. No feeling could describe it, one moment I was looking for her in the crowd. The next there she was and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I waited for her to show up watching the other kids stream by. But just like the day before. She didn't show up. I waited long past the bell ringing but she never showed up. I went through all my classes but it didn't feel right. Like there was something missing from my life at the moment. When school got out I swore I would find out where she lived. I had to see her again. I just wasn't sure why.