Status: My frist story.

Save Me With a Song

Jake

When morning came I was dreading it. I didn't want to go t a new school where everyone would be judging me. I just wanted to stay home and sleep the day away. Except with the family he had there was no chance of that. The noise alone would have deafened an elephant.

"Jake get up I'm taking you to school today!" His father yelled making the whole house shake.

Reluctantly Jake got up and dressed moving through his routine like he'd done hundreds of times before. Comb hair, brush teeth, clothes, socks, and shoes. When he was done he grabbed his backpack stuffed with notebooks and pencils and headed downstairs. He dodged a bowl of flying cereal and grabbed some toast as his mother fluttered around the room like a lost butterfly. He rolled his eyes as his father stooped down and kissed her before grabbing him by the shoulder and steering him out the door.

"Come on Jake, we can bond a little before you have to head into the education system for the day."

As much as he said that he didn't say a word to me as he drove me to school. He never did. Unlike my mom he'd given up on trying to get me to talk. That is of course until he reached the school. Then he started off talking about everything like how he'd been a big shot in school and everything. I was just about to die of boredom when I saw a girl walking outside alone. Escape was in sight. I pointed at her then got out of the car he took the hint and smiled.

"Ah just like your old man already got a girl lined up. Go get him tiger." He winked at me.

I nodded then raced out and grabbed the girl by the arm. She looked at me confused but I made a head motion towards my dad who was watching hoping she would get it. To my surprise she did.

"Come on then class starts soon." She steered me towards the door and I let out a sigh of relief.

I was just glad to get away from my dad.