Status: In progress

I Knew You Were Treble When You Walked In

I Saw The Sign, and It Opened Up My Eyes

“This is so typical of you. You always seem to forget my order intentionally.
Is it because you are simply THAT stupid, or is it because you just hate me that much?” Aubrey Posen demanded, slamming her hot beverage on the Starbucks counter. I stared over the counter at the blonde bitch, eyeing her out. “Aubrey, why could I possibly hate you? I mean, you’re just everything that anyone could possibly ask for in a backstabbing friend!” I said sarcastically. I reached across and grabbed the latte before turning around to get a new drink for Aubrey.

“I don’t understand why you’re so jealous of me, Katie.” Aubrey said softly. I turned back on my heel and stared up at the taller girl, my eyes narrowing. I started to pull my apron off in order to get face to face to confront her, but one look from my manager suggest that it would be unwise to do so. “You don’t have ANY clue at all what you could’ve possibly done to me, Aubrey? Is that what’s going on here?” I said coldly. I heard the bell over the door chime, and I looked over at the girl that had just walked in. I sighed when I saw that Chloe Beale was with a boy sporting a red hoodie that was known for belonging to the Treblemakers.

The boy was taller than both Aubrey and Chloe, and considering that the last time I was at Barden University, the Barden Bellas and the Treblemakers were rivals and didn’t spend time together. “Who are you?” I asked the boy. “Jesse Swanson. Who are you?” the boy retorted, running a hand through his short dark hair. “Katie.” I replied, pointing at my nametag with a cocked eyebrow. “Are you two arguing again?” Chloe inquired, noticing the tension between myself and Aubrey. “Does it really matter?” Aubrey snapped, dropping her money on the counter and grabbing her newly made drink. She pointed at the door, and Chloe and Jesse followed her out without saying anything else to me.

“Aca-Awkward.” I muttered to myself, copying Aubrey’s catchphrase.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry so short! I just wanted to set it all up for the rest of the story to go on:)