Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Un

"Wake up goddammit!" The youngest sister yelled at me.

I sighed and rolled off the bed. Another day of torture. Another day of lies. Another day of abandonment.

"We are going to be late! All thanks to YOU again!" Another sister shrieked.

Of course everything was my fault.

"We will be waiting in the damn car!" A sister said and walked out of the room with the other ten girls.

Why couldn't they just wake me up at the same time they did? Why couldn't they wake me up nicely for that matter?

I shook my head and pulled on my black leotard and grabbed my black dance bag. I made my way down to the large van and climbed in. I was eighteen, the only one who could obviously drive.

The sister beside me put the radio on and the rest of the girls argued about what station is should be left on. I stopped at the red light and rubbed my forehead. I needed something to drink...and I needed it now.

"Go!" The sister who sat beside me yelled. I shook my head and drove to the dance studio. We got there in twenty minutes and the girls gossiped about the cute guys that were in their class. I rolled my eyes and watched each and everyone of them get out of the car and walk inside.

Each and everyone had blond hair.

Each and everyone of them had blue eyes.

Each and everyone who was loved by my parents.

I sighed and pulled out of the parking lot. Driving downtown, I pulled up to the part time dance studio that I worked at and locked the car when I got out.

"Lucinda! Glad your here!" My manager yelled out.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked her confused and put my things in the back room.

"Well, you never know what can go on in your house...so, it wouldn't surprise me if you just ran off one day." She said with a sad smile.

"That wont be happening anytime soon...Don't worry."

"Your eighteen though! Why don't you just leave?"

And that WAS a good question. Why DIDNT I just leave?

I sighed and put on my point shoes. "Who's class am I taking over?" I asked her and she ran a hand through her hair, knowing that the conversation was over.

"Liz's." She replied dully and went back into the office.

"Excuse me?" A male voice said behind me. I turned around and reached for something to hold. The man quickly reached out and held my arm to steady me. I felt a shock run through my arm the moment he touched me.

A shock that he must have felt too.

"Are you alright?" He asked with his brown eyes filled with worry. I gave a small nod and pulled away looking down at the small girl who almost made me fall by accident.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you..." I replied down to the little girl, who hadn't meant to get in my way.

"Its fine." The man with short, curly, brown hair told me. "I was wondering with who I could talk with to sign up my niece for dance classes?"

"That would be me!" My manager said smiling and closed the door to her office.

"Oh..." The strange man said, glancing at me with what appeared to be a sad expression.

"Ill leave you two to it then." I caught the mans brown eyes right before I turned and walked into the classroom where the students were already waiting.

A strange feeling came over me. A feeling that made me feel like a little girl again. A feeling that only the man with curly brown hair and brown eyes made me feel.

A feeling that I would continue to crave for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think! Please! Would gratly appreciate it!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!