Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Dix

I invited Malcom to my audition, technically my sisters audition also, and he was happy to come. And so was my so called father.

"Malcom! Boy I'm so happy you came! My daughters have an audition. Would you like to join us?" He asked.

"Yes, Lucinda had already invited me." He said, glancing down at me. But my aunts husband just ignored his comment and invited him inside the house.

I waved at Malcom and gestured that I needed to change. But first, I went to the kitchen to grab some water. But I froze when I passed the dinning room and heard noise upstairs again. I frowned and tried to listen closely. When I didn't hear anything again, I made my way into the kitchen and saw Holly rushing around.

"Holly!" I smiled a bit. "What...what are you looking for?" I frowned at how she was trying to find something.

"Oh nothing darling." She said.

"Oh. Hey, do you know where the noise is coming from above the dining room?"

Holly froze and looked down at the ground. She seemed very, very, VERY nervous. "Uh...No sweetie."

"Holly..." I warned. "Please don't lie to me. Not now especially."

She sighed and nodded. "Come on then." She took me by the hand and lead the way upstairs. We entered a closet and she closed the door behind us and locked it. Then she turned on the light and pushed aside all the clothes that were hanging so she could open a door that was behind it all. Holly walked through and I quickly followed.

The room was huge. Absolutly huge. It had its own bathroom, little kitchen, and bed. It was like a little apartment.

Except this apartment had a baby in a crib right in the middle of the room.

"Holly!" I almost yelled with my eyes widening.

"Ssshhh! You'll wake him up." She told me and walked over to make sure he was asleep.

"Who's is it?"

"It's also a long story, but Ill give you the short one. Someone left this poor baby on our front doorstep a week ago. Your aunt again wanted nothing to do with the child. She told me to get rid of him, find him another home, or pretty much anything. But I couldn't let this precious thing go. I just couldn't." She looked down at the baby with eyes of a mother.

I realized that I wasn't the only person in this home who want wanted. I also realized that I couldn't let history repeat its self.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ttaaadaaaa!!! Ok, well, gotta keep going! Wish me luck!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!