Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Onze

All the way to the audition in the limo, I was thinking about the little baby in that secret room who no one but Holly wanted to take care of.

It was a shame really. Here was a baby who needed a good home and the people who lived in that good home had all the money in the world and could easily support another kid. But yet, they chose not to.

I looked at my aunt who was talking with some of the girls and trying to calm them down. They were all such fakes! Every single one of them!

Malcom nudged my knee with his and gave me the expression that meant, what is the matter? I just shook my head in response and counted the seconds before it was time to get out of the limo.

Thankfully, it wasn't that much longer.

I was the first one out of the car and went straight to the backstage. There were ladies who were holding outfits of whichever character we were trying out for. I took the black outfit and went into a dressing room to change.

Before I knew it, I was on the stage with the rest of the girls who were auditioning and waited for my name to be called. I observed the rest of the girls dance and each one had something special. Whether it was their form, their poses, their face, their emotion, or their struggles.

When my name was called I stood in the middle of the stage and waited for my cue. Hearing it, I bent my head down and closed my eyes as I began my dance.

I felt every beat. I felt myself let loose. I felt myself let go of all the crazy that has been going my whole life. I let go of all the crazy stuff that I had found out yesterday and today. I let it all out.

When my audition came to an end, I bowed respectfully to the judges and made my way off the stage. For the rest of the night, girls and guys went on and off the stage to perform. And by the end of the night, the judges got together and decided on the results.

I stood beside Malcom holding his hand tightly while my aunt and her children stood together. One of the judges stepped onto the stage and began to announce who received what role. I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lip as I listened.

"Odile will be played by Lucinda. The Prince by..."

My eyes shot open and I looked at Malcom with wide eyes. Holy...CRAP! "I got the part Malcom!" I smiled and laughed. "I got it!"

He chuckled and lifted me up and twirled me around before I could protest. "Congratulations! You most certainly deserve it Lucinda!"

I couldn't help but glance at my aunt and saw that she was glaring at me. But instead of looking down ashamed, I held my head up higher with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yya another onee!!! Enjoyyy!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommemd! Love ya'll