Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Douze

The ride home was absolutely silent. My cousins were going to be part of the corps de ballet and nothing more. I smiled to myself as I started out the limos window. Just perfect. My cousins couldn't get a more perfect part. I mean come on! They all looked pretty much the same anyway.

They look like little white swans.

I knew that tonight was a start of something new. And it all started with me getting the black swan part in the Swan Lake Ballet.

The limo driver pulled up to our house and everyone got out quietly still. But when we were all inside the house, hell broke loose.

"Dad she CANT have that part!"

"Daddy! Its not fair!"

"I'm better than she is!"

"You have to talk to the judges!"

"She doesn't deserve it!"

"THATS ENOUGH!" I yelled and made them all stare at me with shocked eyes.

"Don't you dare raise your voice towards your sisters young lady!" My aunts husband spoke up.

"Sisters? Are you KIDDING me? Your still going to put up with that ACT," I looked st my aunt and glared as I finished my sentence, "aunt?"

My aunts eyes were THIS close to popping out of their sockets. Her face would describe one word and one word only: bombshell.

"H-how did you find out?" Her voice staggered a bit.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that I know. And that I'm sick and tired of how you, your husband, and my cousins have been treating me. I'm SO damn sick of it. And I will NOT stand for it any longer." I told them.

"Oh really? And what are you planning to do? Leave?" My aunt snapped.

"That's exactly what I'm planning on doing. And I'm leaving with the baby."

"What baby?" One of my cousins said in shock.

"This one." A voice came, and we all looked at Holly who was descending down the stairs with a little bundle in her arms.

"Holly! I told you to get rid of it! Ugh! You're...you're fired!" My aunt yelled.

"Its a him, and don't worry, I was quitting anyway." She said and smiled at me. I smiled back remembering that I had text her, after I received my part at the auditions, to get the little baby ready because we were leaving this house tonight.

And that is exactly what we are doing.

"I quit as well sir." Malcom said beside me and handed a brochure to my aunt's husband. A brochure from the club that had my eleven sisters on the front page in their dance outfit. I raised an eyebrow at him surprised that he would quit for me.

"You don't have to do that..." I whispered to him.

"I want to." He replied looking at me with a soothing smile. I allowed myself to smile back and helped Holly with the baby's bags.

"Oh, and one more thing." I said, turning back to look at my aunt as Malcom, Holly, and I walked out the door.

"Don't EVER take in a child that you have no heart in caring for."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yesssss!!! Finished!!! Oh yeah!!! Please, PLEASEEEEEEEE tell me what you guys think! I NEED to know! (Also....I'm realllllllllllly tempted on having a sequel, but the sequel will not be part of this contest that I joined. So MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT HERE TO TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR JUST COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!) yaayayay! I'm sooooooo happy I finished! And even more happy that I had:

18 wonderful, extraordinary, people who subscribed!(before I posted chapter 12)

47 readers(before I posted chapter 12)

4 Recommendations from(before I posted chapter 12): January Rose, Tipsy Returns, MusicMakesMeLove, and megpie12

3 amazing comments from: January Rose, Tipsy Returns, and JustPoly

Thank you ALL soooooooo soooooo much! Love you all! Wish me luck on the contest! loved writing this for ya guys either way! Thank you for reading and hope you truly enjoyed it!

Also.....

If you enjoy dance....check out my other story!!! Which a sequel is on its way!!!!
It's Only a Dance Step

Or if you enjoy fantasy that has to do with vampires.then check this story out: Savoring Him

Or if you enjoy a story that has witches AND vampies, then look atd this too! Cursed Twins

Or if your looking for a fun story that my BFF are writing that involves love triangles and being stuck on an Island check this out: Our Spring Break Disaster