Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Trios

All the lights were out. All the maids were sleeping. All the people in the house were asleep.

Everyone except my eleven sisters and I.

We quietly snuck out and walked to the corner where a limo waited for us. A limo, I know. But we were rich, so it really was no problem getting a limo every night. The driver made its way toward the club and the girls voices never stopped all the way there.

I swear, I will never be able to enjoy a ride anywhere with these girls along for the ride. And it all started that one night...

"Lucinda! Dear! Hurry up! You're on in three!" The lady who hired me the second I walked into the club, told me.

I quickly hurried on back and fixed my dance outfit. This wasn't a strip club. It was just like any other club with dancers who performed for the people. What I had not expected to see the moment I walked onto the stage though, were my eleven sisters sitting in the front row.

I froze and looked at them with wide eyes. How in the world did they get here? And WHY were they here? Oh crap....Was I in for it now. I closed my eyes a bit and danced when the music started. I would have to worry about it when I finished my piece.

And I finished it two minutes and twelve seconds later.

I bowed when the people clapped and quickly walked off the stage toward my sisters in the front row. "What in the freaking world are you guys doing here!" I yelled.

One of the sister crossed her arms and smirked. "What are YOU doing here?" She snapped back.

I narrowed my eyes and shook my head. "You guys cant be here. Now go home."

"Oh sure, we can do that. But father wont be pleased to here what your doing late at night now will he?" She replied with the smirk never leaving her face.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh yes I would. And who do you think he will believe? Eleven of us or one of you?" She glared at me.

Ouch. That hurt. That sure as heck didn't make me feel like family.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Fine, you can stay."

"Oh, we want more than just to stay." Another sister chipped in. "We want to perform, just like you did right now."

"You want what! Are you crazy? No. Absolutely not!" I placed my hands on my hips.

"Your choice."

They all turned and began toward the door. I groaned mentally and sighed. "Fine. Let me talk to the boss. Just hold on okay." I yelled at them and they all stopped with smirks on their faces.

"Wise choice." One of the sisters in the middle said.

But it was far from wise.


"Lucinda! Snap out of it! Come on!" A voice said, shaking me with her hands and making me come out of my flashback. "Come on! We start in like five minutes!"

"Ezra!" I smiled and eventually snapped out of it. Ezra had also gotten a job here as a dancer the second time I brought her in.

"Yeah its me! Now come on!" She dragged me out of the car. My sisters had apparently left without telling me that we had arrived. No surprise coming from them.

"Hurry!" Ezra told me and we went straight towards the back and changed into our dance outfits. We changed in less than five minutes, went straight to the stage, and waited for the music to start. Ezra and I were the first to start the night off. Ezra wore a white outfit and I wore a black one. We smiled at each other and began to dance once we heard the music start playing and the curtains lift.

Three minutes later the club was filled with clapping hands and we headed off the stage. My sisters performed next. It surprised me, but the owner of the place loved that she had so many dancers. And eleven sisters just made it seem like icing on top of her club.

And all wore white except for me.

I was the owners favorite dancer. She told I had something special. Something that demanded everyone's attention. Something that spoke without words.

So she made me wear black outfits. Something that made me stand out from every other performer here.

After my sisters performed, I waited twenty minutes or so before going back up to take my place on the stage. It was my turn to perform a solo now. I closed my eyes and opened them when the curtain opened and the music started. What I didn't expect to see when I stared straight ahead was a person whom I had only just met. A person who had the ability to take my breath away from a distance.

Malcom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy!! Yaya another updateee!!!! I knowwww, its been a LONG while, but some of my stuff got taken away and I have been updating some other stories that havnt been updated in FOREVER! But now I have my stuff back and will keep this story going quicker! Tell me what ya think! Hope your enjoying it so far!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!