Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Huit

Wednesday morning came too quickly. Last nights events were still fresh in my mind and all I really wanted to do was stay in bed and never have to get up. Sounds nice no?

I sighed and took my time dressing. I put my hair up in a bun and made my way down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Leaning back against the counter I pinched my nose trying to hold back a headache that I knew would be bugging me for the rest of the day. Noise upstairs caught my attention and I knew the girls were awake.

I grabbed my keys and waited in the car for them. They got in the car a few minutes later and were surprisingly quiet. No one mentioned about missing going to the club last night either. And by the looks of it, it was because of the extra practice for the Swan Lake ballet that the girls were doing for tomorrows auditions.

When we arrived, the girls got out and went into their class without a word. A whole care ride with not a single word? It made me want to laugh...But now was not the moment. Glancing at the clock I realized I was running a bit late and drove as fast as I could to the dance studio.

I rushed in and saw Malcom say goodbye to Julie before she walked into the dance room. He stood up and spotted me. "Oh. Hey!" He said with a smile.

"Hi..." I replied flatly and kept my face blank. "I should go." I told him and walked into the dance room without another word. I knew I was being some what of a jerk, but I was in no mood for talking.

When class ended, I walked out and told Malcom I had to go. But really, I just wanted to be alone. I drove back 'home' and locked myself up in my room till dinner. What did I do for those two or three hours? Well, I just laid in bed and slept. I had no energy for anything else.

Absolutely nothing.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

When dinner time arrived, one of the maids woke me up and told me to come down. And if it wasn't for her, I would have just stayed in bed. I went downstairs and took a seat at the table.

A table where I most certainly did not belong at.

My sisters went on and on about how they danced or about boys in their classes. Their subject matter never ever changed. And my aunt and her husband never seemed to have a problem with it.

What irritated me most was, they never noticed that I was there. Never looked at me. Never spoke to me, and if they did it wasn't in a nice tone. Never looked me in the eye. NOTHING!

I stood up abruptly and not a single person noticed. I shook my head and grabbed my keys. I needed to get away. And the one place I felt at home was, the dance studio. Locking my car I used the keys and walked in turning on some lights. I took off my shoes and out on pointe shoes. I already had on my leotard and decided to keep on my sweatpants. I walked over and put on some classical music.

Standing in front of the mirror I closed my eyes and danced. I twirled, hopped, stretched, and followed the beat. After I completed my last turn, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror.

I deserved to be happy. I deserved to shine. I deserved to be myself without having to worry about what anyone will think.

I deserved to try out for the Swan Lake ballet. And I deserved to be Odile-the Black Swan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayayay Im soooo freaking happy with how this story is turning out! Really wish I had more time, but...I need to get this story done tonight! I KNOWWWW!!! Dont freak, have a couple chapters left! No worrries! Sooooo....more excitment to come guys! Promise! (Anyone wanna know whats the "noise" that Lucinda heard at dinner????) stay tuned!! Lol!

Thank you again soooo much to all the recomendations anddddd subscribers! Love you all!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!