Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Neuf

I knew Thursday was going to be like this. I just KNEW it!

"Why did you leave just like that huh!"

"You were supposed to take us to the club last night!"

"Yeah, where did you go off to?"

I rolled my eyes and continued to drive. "Oh wow, you noticed I went missing. Why didn't you just call the cops then huh? Plus, you can handle going on your own."

"Then where were you! We kept knocking and knocking on your door!" One sister said.

"Ever thought the reason why I didn't answer was because I was asleep?" I snapped back and hit the breaks hard, making all the girls shriek and stop talking. "We're here. Now get off."

All the sister glared at me as they got out of the van and I began to wonder, did they know that I wasn't really their sister? Or did they just assume that because their parents didn't act nicely towards me that they should do the same?

I made it to the dance studio in time and saw Malcom sitting there staring at his hands. I bit my lip and stood in front of him. "Hey..."

He looked up and gave me a weak smile. "Hey. Feeling better?"

I frowned a bit that he would ask that right off the bat, but nodded. "Yeah...Id like to explain why I acted the way I did to you yesterday...It wasn't right."

He smiled naturally now and stood up. "It's okay. By saying that, everything is fine now."

"Really? That easy?" I asked, completely surprised.

"That easy."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"So all this time you've been in a house full of cousins?"

"Yep." I replied and took another bite of my ice cream. Why was I telling everything that happened to me to Malcom? I wasn't quite sure. But I knew it just felt right to do that. I felt like he was the only one who actually cared and listened to what I had to say.

"Unbelievable. What are you going to do now then?" He asked, looking at me.

"I'm honestly not really sure."

"Well, I'm always here if you need me." He said and placed his hand over mine. "For anything." He added as I looked him in the eye. His hand never left, and I didn't want it to. So, I intertwined our fingers and finished my ice cream.

"Iv decided I'm going to audition for Odile in the Swan Lake today." I said quietly.

Malcom gave my hand a small squeeze and smiled wide. "That's great! I would love to see your piece. Would you mind?"

"Now?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well not physically now but we can go back to the dance studio if you want." He suggested.

"Okay." I smiled a bit and nodded.

Within minutes we were back at the studio and in a dance room. I put on my pointe shoes and played the music, while Julie and Malcom took their place on the floor watching intensely.

I smiled a bit before becoming serious and focused in on the characters personality. My moves were seductive and sharp. They had to be because of Odile. The steps had to be wicked and smooth at the same time. I took a deep breath when I neared the end of my piece and focused on the jump with all my strength.

I landed perfectly.

Malcom and Julie clapped loudly when I bowed and heard clapping noise coming from behind the windows. Apparently people outside the dance studio were also watching. I blushed and bowed again.

At least I knew Malcom, Julie, and the people who had a love for dance, enjoyed my performance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha!! Yesss!! Another chapter guys! How exciting! Lol. Anyways, cant give too much away, but I will tell you, you will finally find out what that strange noise from the first time Malcom came over for dinner, is!!! Cant wait! Tell me what you guys think please!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!