Does a Break Happen?

Gotta Love your TRUE Friends

Jade was waiting for work, and her agent hadn’t gotten back to her yet, so she was at home walking around her house bored. She jumped at the sound of her phone, and went to get it. Jade:” Hey Erin, what’s up my sista?” Erin:” Are you walking around your house thinking of what to do again?” Jade looked around to see if she was being spied on or watched, and then Erin continued. Erin:” Well, I’m on my way to your house. You’re going to hang out with me, but I’ve to work for a few hours and I know you don’t mind being on set, so you’re going to hang out on set while I do my thing. Then we can hang, and try not…” She cut herself off, and told her to make sure she’s ready. Jade got her things ready, and within minutes Erin was there. Jade got in the car with her, and just sat there in silence until Erin said something. Erin:” I know you will, but try not to drool over some of the guys I work with!” Jade:” What’re you talking about. I won’t drool over any of the guys you work with, so don’t worry.” Erin:” Jade, I know you, I know you’ll see one or two of them and you’ll drool over or crush on.”
When they got their, Jade looked around taking everything in and what it’s like to be on a set again, even though she’s there as a visitor. She smiled and looked around. Erin knew and just had some thoughts, but pushed them aside for now. Erin went to the girls dressing room where she shares it with a few others, and just sat down. Erin:” Do you want to stay back here where you can draw and relax, or you can come out there and stay behind the camera to watch me?” Jade:” I’d like to watch you, see my sister in action.” Erin smiled, and they went out where everyone was. The minute they walked out there, Erin looked around, and saw Logan and a few others from Big Time Rush and smiled. They all had a little while before they began shooting another take, and she had Jade walk over with her. Erin said hi, and when they looked at her, they saw Jade. Logan:” Is that?” Erin nodded, and Logan gave Jade a hug, he told her it was good to meet her finally. Jade looked at Erin confused, but didn’t say anything. Then Carlos did the same thing, and Jade smiled. Erin:” Where’s the other two?” Carlos:” James is coming now, and Kendall is running a little late. He hit traffic.” Erin nodded, and Jade looked at her. Jade:” Ah sis, what did you really tell them about me?” Erin:” Don’t worry Jade, I just gloat about my awesome friend. We talk about you, and why we’re so close just things like that…don’t worry.” Logan and Carlos nodded, and Carlos smiled when James walked over. James:” Hey everyone, Kendall still running late?” They nodded, and he looked over at Jade, then smiled. James:” No, is it really her in person?” Logan and everyone all nodded, and James gave her a hug as well. James:” It’s so good to finally meet you in person, we’ve heard so many wonderful things about you. All we were waiting for was the chance to meet you.” The director told them that he’ll wait until after lunch to start shooting since Kendall was still stuck in traffic and it was taking a while. So everyone decided to hang out until then. While they were all waiting for Kendall, everyone took out their phone to take pictures of and with Jade. Erin looked at her and although she thought Jade was liking being the center of attention, she wasn’t sure if Jade was or not.
Once Kendall came, the director told him they’ll get started in an hour, so he can have lunch, and he went to where the rest of them were, who were all eating. Kendall grabbed some food, and went to sit. He didn’t see James and Logan moving so he could sit across from Jade, and Jade wasn’t paying attention either. She was drawing on her napkin, as she was eating some grapes and half a sand which. Kendall sat down, and ate, then when he looked up and realized he was sitting across from someone he didn’t know, he smiled and turned red a little. Kendall:” Ah Hi….um, I’m Kendall!” Jade looked up, and she had like a glitter in her eye that Erin noticed. Jade:” Jade, hey!” She looked back down and went back to her drawing. Kendall smirked, and looked at Erin who nodded with a curious look. Erin: You think she’s cute, don’t you? Kendall: Between you and me, yes I do…. Erin nodded and looked at Jade, who was peaking at Kendall and smirking. When anyone looked up, she looked down and drew on her napkin. Director:” You’ve five minutes!” Erin told Jade that she could go to the dressing room to draw, since there’s paper and things there. Jade nodded, and went there, and while they were finishing up, Kendall pulled Erin aside. Kendall:” That’s the same Jade that you were telling us about?” Erin:” Yes, she’s just very nervous when she meets new people. She’s tired of being betrayed and hurt, which is why she tries to act tough but she’s not, or unless you make her mad. She’s a little guarded too, and that’s why she’s quite, for another reason.” She smirked and walked away, and Kendall sat there thinking for a minute.
Jade’s Thoughts:
I don’t know what it is that I think is wrong with me. I know I’m guarded and also somewhat shy around new people. I think Kendall’s cute, could it be that I am falling for a guy I just met not even five minutes ago. It shouldn’t matter if I think he’s cute or not, I mean this is how I always am. When I think people are cute, it leaves my mind, I mean look at him and look at me. There’s no way in hell that a guy like him would even want to consider a girl like me as his girlfriend, maybe his friend but that’s about it…I need to get rid of this feeling, but I know there’s something else with it. I doubt it’s LOVE AT FIRST SITE, but what do I know. Have I ever been in love, NO. Crushes, yes but in love with someone NO. I’ve had crushes on two of my costars back on Zoey 101, but that was it since I’ve not worked since then on anything big. That’s my first thing, I need to focus on a job.
When she got to the dressing room, she checked her phone and then called her assistant and all other people. They were working on a deal and would get back to her soon. That was good news then since they always told her that they hadn’t found anything. She grabbed some paper and began drawing, she didn’t know what to draw and let the pencil just do it. As she was drawing, she realized she was drawing Kendall, when it was done, she hid the picture in a sketch book she found that was hers, Erin borrowed it. Jade decided to play her ipod and sing along to some of the songs…