Does a Break Happen?

Birthday BASH

When Jade woke up on her birthday she woke up to a note from Kendall saying that Erin will be there in a few hours and that he took Carlos and James with him to talk to his brother Kevin about something. At the end of the note he put: Oh ya P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! Which made her smile. She got up to wash her face and when Logan heard her up he brought up breakfast. Jade:” Awe Logan, What’s this?” Logan:” It’s an egg white omelet with low fat shredded cheese, a glass of milk and half a glass of OJ.” He gently kissed her forehead and whispered Happy Birthday in her ear. Jade:” Awe, Thanks Logan!” She ate and when she was done he brought the tray back downstairs and washed everything. She sat on the couch about to watch some TV when the doorbell ran. Jade jumped up and went to the door to get it, Delivery Guy:” Are you Jade McIntyre?” She nodded telling him yes she is, and he asked her to sign on the line which she did, and then he gave her a box. Jade thanked him, closed the door behind her and walked back over to the couch. She noticed the it was from her mom & dad, so she was curious as to what’s inside but something was telling her not to open it. Logan came into the living room and saw the box just sitting on the table with her looking at it. Logan:” A present already. Aren’t you gonna open it?” Jade:” I do but then again I don’t. It’s from my parents.” Logan:” How about you go change and when you’re done we’ll watch a move while you debate whether or not you want to open it.” Jade agreed and went to change (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55868631), while she was changing there was another person at the door. Logan answered it and saw that it was another delivery guy, Delivery Guy:” Hi, I’m looking for Jade McIntyre?” Logan:” Ah yes, hold on a moment. Jade there is a delivery here for her!” Jade:” On my way down, hold on a moment.” She came down flying in heels, and went to the door. She signed where she was supposed to, Logan took one of the packages while she took the others. She noticed it one said it was from her one of her Uncles & Aunts. The other was from her grandmother, and the other her father again. Jade bit her lip looking at them, and finally decided to open them. The box from her grandmother was her wrestling book that she bought as well as her TV. Her parents grabbed all of her DVDS and CDS, putting them in the box as well as a few new ones. The first one on top when she opened the box were the Big Time Rush ones, which made her smile and shake her head. Her Uncle sent her the wrestling magazines she saves, some of her posters and threw in two posters one of Mark Wahlberg the other of his brother Donnie. She searched that box sent to her from her uncle and saw that he stuck her autographs and wrestling cards in there as well. The last box was from her aunt who grabbed all of her books and sent them knowing that Jade read them all if not most of them. Jade:” I asked them when I first got here to send this stuff. Now that I’m here and won’t be going anywhere I think they’re cleaning out my room finally.” Logan patted her on the back, and she simply shook it off and brought all the boxes to her room fro now until she figures out what she’s gonna do with them. Right as she came back down from bringing the last box, the doorbell ran again. She walked over and peaked out seeing more boxes, when she signed for them and was about to close the door the Delivery guy told her that there was a heavy huge one next to the door. She thanked him, and called Logan. Jade:” Do you think you can help me bring this one in, I believe this is my desk I bought.” He helped bring that one in and just left it at the end of the stairs. Jade opened a few of the boxes and saw some of her old clothes that were left as well as hats and jewelry. In another box was her printer and CD for it in case it got deleted. A flat box had her artist portfolio and other paints, and the last box had her photo albums she left behind as well as her art supplies. She again brought everything up to her room including the box that had her radio/CD player in it too. Once she was done she sat down, Jade:” Good news is, I believe that’s everything unless they send me board games that I had and my *Nsync dolls and two bobble heads.” They both laughed but that was gut short by the doorbell. Jade:” UGH!” She got up, grabbed the door and yanked it open, yet again she was faced with a delivery guy who wanted her to sign for something. She signed her name and closed the door behind her. She put the box down, yanked the top open and what do ya know, it’s her *Nsync dolls, the two bobble heads and her board games. Logan reached over and grabbed one of the dolls, then be began to try to make it move. Jade:” Ya, that was when I was in my *Nsync & Backstreet Boys then came Aaron Carter faze. I still do have their CDS. I used to have a tape that had some of the behind the scenes things to learn how to do Aaron Carters moves to some of his songs.” Logan smiled, put the doll back and took the box from her bringing it to her room for her.
They sat down watching some TV and then Logan realized that at least two hours had passed. Erin finally came and hung out for a while. Erin noticed Jade grabbing a notebook and she was reading or quietly singing what she had wrote. Erin:” Jade, what’s that?” Jade:” Oh this, it’s nothing. Just a notebook with a few ideas that I sometimes like to go over.” Erin looked at her curiously, then at Logan, Erin:” It’s almost time.” Logan:” Jade come on, we’ve to go meet Carlos, James and Kendall.” She grabbed the notebook but then thought twice about it and decided to put it back in it’s place. She went to the car with them, pulled out her ipod and put her head phones in listening to music. When they got closer to Kendall’s house, Erin reached back but decided to climb in the back with her to put the blindfold on her. Kendall had balloons tied all around outside, so Erin didn’t want it to give anything away. Once they pulled in, Erin carefully lead Jade up to Kendall’s room and closed the door behind them both. She untied the blindfold and took out the headphones. Jade:” Hey, I was listening to that!” Erin:” You’ll have time to listen to some great music in a while. Now, you’re outfit you’re wearing is great I’m glad you picked it since I was going to help pick something like it as well. I see you made it your own a little, of course. Please put this tiara on and wait until Kendall come to get you. I’ve to go change too.” Jade nodded, turned and looked at her outfit making sure it was as cute as when she put it on earlier. She actually liked the tiara she was wearing and had a feeling it was Kendall’s idea. Jade turned and saw a note: My dearest Jade I love that color pink on you. Please wait here a little bit for me to come and get you my love, Love Kendall. She smiled and fixed her make up a little making sure her nails were right and her hair was perfect. She looked around his room, on the stand next to his bed was the first picture her and him ever took together. Jade couldn’t help but smile as she looked at it until Kendall knocked on the door. Kendall:” Are you ready?” Jade:” With you there and hopefully by my side for most of it, then yes I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. Could you come here for a minute though?” He looked at her curiously but went over to her, she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to her, she kissed him as well as kissed the top of his hand. Jade:” Thank You babe. I wanted to say that for everything you and the guys seem to do for me and for how you make me feel in general. I really do love you Kendall Francis Schmidt. I love you with all my heart!” Kendall smiled pulling her into him and held her there. He kissed her and asked if she was ready for an amazing night. Kendall walked her down the stares to this huge room that looked like a ball room. She saw a black, purple and hot pink balloons, a banner that read: Jade’s 21st BASH, a small stage, table full of presents. There was a black and purple throne like chair, Victoria Justice went on the stage, Victoria:” Everyone give a hand for the Birthday Girl JADE!! Oh and those that are drinking please make sure you have someone to drive you home.” They all clapped and Jade took a little bow, she went over to the stage and grabbed the microphone, Jade:” I just want to thank you all for coming. Now the next thing I’d like to say is…..LETS PARTY!” With that the music started and Jade grabbed Kendall heading for the dance floor. As the party was going on, Jade asked if anyone was up for some shots, she went to change(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55882673) once she knew everyone had gotten their pictures taken with her in her party dress. She grabbed him and began dancing again.
Jade smiled and danced with Logan since Kendall wanted to talk to Avan Jogia. She went around dancing with anyone and everyone just having the best birthday party ever. James went onto the stage and smiled, James:” Hey Jade, I’ve a question….will you sing a song for me please?” Jade went to the stage and looked at James, James:” You can sing whatever it is you’d like.” Jade thought for a moment and took her mic from him. She went over to the DJ and told him to play Avril Lavigne’s song “smile”. Jade began singing and saw the faces of her new friends and family, they were all surprised. She sang along o another song, getting her friends involved, Kendall filmed the whole thing. They sang along to Carly Rae Jepsen’s song” Call Me Maybe.” Someone grabbed the camera and left it on Jade, she went through her ipod and had the DJ hook it up. She played Jesse Blaze Snider’s song:” Go With Me,” as she got into it, and showed her true colors Kendall smiled. While they were filming, Jade asked them if they knew the song “Ice Ice Baby,” and when they all said yes, she smirked with her evil smirk. Jade had the DJ play it and made sure the camera was pointing at her, she shocked them all by doing the dance moves as well as rapping the whole song. She got everyone up and dancing to the Cha Cha Slide. Someone wanted to see if they could do a rap contest between people. So they played some of Eminem’s songs that made Jade smirk. She asked Keke, Elizabeth, Victoria, Cymphonique and Ariana to follow her. Jade asked them if they knew the dance to this song, and they said somewhat. She nodded and told them to do them while rapping along. After that Jade went back to dancing, she grabbed Avan so she could talk to him. Jade:” I was wondering if sometime you could help me with something?” Avan:” Yes sure, what do you want help with?” Jade:” I’ve been writing down some things, and wanted to know if I could sing it for you. I want to see if it’s good enough and honestly what you think of it as well.” Avan:” Of course, I’d love to help. Is it a song you’re trying to work on for Kendall, to show him just what he means to you?” Jade looked at him with a smile and nodded. Avan smiled and kissed the side of her head, Avan(whispered):” Kendall’s a lucky guy to have you!”
Carlos grabbed the mic and told them that it’s time for cake and Ice cream. Jade as well as the guys passed them out before having some themselves. After that Logan announced that it was time for presents. They all handed them to her and watched as she opened them. Kendall gave her a beautiful guitar that was black with a purple rose painted on it. He told her that he’ll give her lessons if she’d like. James gave her an actual Tony Hawk skateboard he got signed for her and told her that she can do with it whatever she pleases. Carlos got her Mark & Donnie Wahlberg’s complete DVD selection basically every movie they’ve been in. He wrote down what she already had and who was in it, then bought every movie they’ve been in that she doesn’t have including small roles as well. Jade:” Carlos, you are so thoughtful and pay close attention.” He gave her a hug and Logan gave her his gift. He got her tickets to a Taylor swift concert, she gave him a hug as well and thanked him. Victoria and the cast of Victorious got her tickets to the premiere of Journey 2: They Mysterious Island. Avan also gave her his number, she put it in her phone since she already had everyone else’s. Max Schneider smirked and gave her some slime, she absolutely loved it. She saw Drake and got really nervous. Drake:” Why’re you acting nervous and shy?” Jade:” Because I’ve been a fan of yours sine I saw you play Totally Kyle on the Amanda Show. To be honest, when I heard you were in a care accident I actually cried. I’m such a huge fan of you including your music.” Drake smiled and thanked her. He gave her a hug as well as an autograph of himself. Drake kissed her cheek, Drake:” Would you like to be my guest at the next movie I’m in called Rags?” She looked at Kendall who nodded, not that Jade needed his permission but she likes to run things by him to see if he has a problem or not.
As the party died down, she asked the DJ to play some slow songs where she grabbed Kendall and went to the middle of the dance floor. Someone had the spotlight on them as they were dancing. Jade:” Kendall?” Kendall:” Yes my beautiful Jade?” Jade:” Thanks for everything. I mean it! Not just for this, but for being there for me, just being in my life. You’ll never know truly how much you mean to me and just how much I love you!” Jade began crying, Kendall had her look up at him, Kendall:” Jade, I’m sure I mean as much to you as you mean to me. I know you, so I know you’re working on a way to show me just how much you love me and once that happens I’ll be even luckier to have a beautiful amazing woman like you, who loves me!” Kendall took his thumb and wiped the tears away, then held her close as she held onto him in such a loving tight embrace as they finished their dance.