Does a Break Happen?

A Solution to what is or was a problem

Jade has been writing a lot, and finally arranged them in the order she liked. Jade:” Hey Victoria, could you get Avan and meet me on your set, I’ll get Max too. I want your help with something.” Victoria agreed, made sure that Avan stayed behind and Jade grabbed Max before heading over to the set. They went into Avan’s dressing room, where both Max and Avan sat on the couch while Victoria sat on the chair next to the couch. Max:” So what do you want our help with?” Jade looked around to make sure Kendall or the guys weren’t around, and turned back to them. Jade:” I’ve been writing down my feelings, just how I feel about Kendall and wrote a song. I’d just like to sing it to all of you and want to know what you think, please be honest I can take it.” They all agreed, and she sang them the song really getting into it and feeling how she feels. Kendall happened to be going around looking for her, when he heard her singing he noticed it was coming from Avan’s dressing room. Kendall’s face fell, and if anyone had been looking at him you could just tell and read the pain in his face. He quietly opened the door and saw Avan smiling up from the couch at her, Max nodded while Jade stood there belting out a heartfelt song. He listened to what she was singing and couldn’t take it anymore, he burst through the door and looked right at Jade. Jade could tell he was upset but couldn’t figure out why, Kendall:” I knew you’d do this or he’d do something. I saw the way you were looking at her and how you were whispering in his ear at the birthday party. I thought you were in love with me Jade, and hear I find out that it’s him all along?!” He looked at them all, seeming to skip over Victoria who’s clearly in the room with them all, and stormed out. Jade stood there, she never got the change to cut in and tell him that the song was for him, she didn’t get to say anything. Victoria took her phone and called Carlos, she knew how much Carlos and Jade hung out. Victoria:” Ah Carlos, ya this is Victoria Justice. Ya I’m on Jade’s phone, I need you to come to Avan’s dressing room please.” She hung up and the three of them looked at Jade who was still in a shock like phase. Carlos got there and knocked on the door, then came in. Carlos:” So what’s up?” Avan:” Jade asked if she could sing a song to all of us to get our input on it. If we liked it she’d sing it to Kendall since it’s for him to show him how she really feels. Kendall heard her singing and came bursting in here thinking that Jade and I have a thing, that she’s in love with me instead of him. Jade went to try and explain, but he stormed out and she has been standing there like this since.” Carlos:” Was Victoria in here the whole time?” They all told him yes, he went over to Jade and hugged her, rubbing her back. Jade(sobbing):” Oh Carlos, He didn’t even try to let me explain or tell him the truth. I couldn’t get a word in. He said his peace, and the stormed out.” Carlos:” Tell me, and we’ll worry about him after.” Jade:” I wanted to prove to Kendall just how grateful I am that he’s in my life, and how much I love him so I wrote all my feelings down, organized it and came up with a song. I wanted to know if it was even good enough to sing to Kendall, so that’s when I asked them if they’d let me sing it when tell me what they honestly think. Kendall heard it, bursts in and thinks things that are clearly wrong, Carlos the dam song’s for him, if they liked it I was going to have you and the guys help me plan a romantic dinner or something, then you guys have a party planned when we get back or something I didn’t have it all set out definitely.” Carlos:” We’ll think of something. What’s the song called?” Jade:” All My LOVE is YOURS!” Carlos asked her to sing it so he could hear it, so she did. He got up and gave her another hug, Carlos:” That’s beautiful.” Max, Victoria & Avan all agreed and she thanked them. Carlos had her jump on his back and they went back to her house. He called the others and filled them in, Logan:” Why not on your anniversary we have you perform the song, you explaining yourself, then you sing it and we hang out with you at your house. Even if Kendall did hear it we film it, slide it under his door or something so he sees it. Wait for him to see that he’s wrong.” Jade:” Do you really think that’d work? I mean he could watch it 20 times and be stubborn, and not show up.” They agreed but Carlos looked at her with a smile, Carlos:” Then what’s the chance if we waste a few hours or more. It’s still a change none the less.”
The guys had a stage set up, that was coming down in an hour, they set up the camera and waited. Jade grabbed the mic taking a few breaths first. Jade:” Kendall babe, I know you don’t believe me when I say there’s really nothing between Avan and I, but it’s the truth. That song you heard me singing, I was simply singing it to get Max, Avan & Victoria’s opinion to see if you could feel or at least sense how I really feel when I sing it and if it was any good. Kendall I wrote that song for you and since today’s supposed to be a year for us dating, I had planned on singing it to you, to prove how much I love you. So well here’s the song, even if you don’t believe me.” She sang the song and all the guys’ mouths dropped at just how passionate and deep she got into it, how you could tell it was truly from her heart. They stopped filming, Carlos burned it to a DVD and swung by Kendall’s. James left it in his mailbox, and they drove back to Jade’s. They all hung out for a while and there’s a knock on the door. Carlos gets it and looks at Jade and she sees Kendall walking over to her crying. Kendall:” I should’ve just listened to you. I didn’t know that’s how you felt about me. Jade, could you please forgive me?” Jade smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss, Jade:” Of course babe, I love you how could I not.” Kendall simply held her close, Jade:” So what’d you think of the song?” Kendall:” I absolutely love it and man you put your all into it too! It was amazing.”
A few months pass and Kendall notices one of the guys start to change, he kept throwing himself at Jade which Kendall knew she had no part of it. Kendall:” Carlos, Logan what’s wrong with James?” Logan:” He has developed an unhealthy love of Jade, it’s like he needs to be with or at any cost.” Kendall:” Maybe he should get help?” Carlos:” He doesn’t want it, he thinks we’re all wrong, that Jade belongs with him and it’ll happen sooner or later.” Jade got up and went over to James, she couldn’t take it anymore, Jade:” James, I don’t love you the way you love me, I love you like a brother and that’s all ok. You just have to accept that.” As she was walking away, James grabbed a barbeque skewer and charged at her. He ended up stabbing her, it went through her back sticking out the front of her, it went right through her heart.
Does she LIVE, does he get COMMITED?
Carlos and Logan tackled James to the floor, Carlos managed to pull out his phone and call for an ambulance. Carlos:” We need an ambulance please, our friend ran at another friend and stabbed her through the heart with a barbeque skewer. The skewer’s sticking out the front, it went completely through.” Two ambulances showed up within a few minutes. One set of paramedics went over to James to sedate him, the cops showed up and asked the three of them what happened. Kendall went with Jade, while the other two followed. Kendall waited with them in the waiting room while they brought Jade in for surgery. Kendall looked at Carlos first, knowing just how close he is to her, he was on the verge of tears. He looks like he’s about to lose a dear friend. When he looked at Logan, he looked like he was going to spaz out and freak out. If you looked at Kendall, he himself was a complete wreck, he looks like he’s about to lose the love of his life and the sad thing is, he actually might. Logan:” I can’t believe he kept throwing himself at her like that for three weeks, that and how he tried to kiss her right in front of you. Man, I wonder what the hell happened?” Carlos agreed and began talking to Logan when the doctor finally came out. Doctor:” Are you Ms. McIntyre’s family?” Kendall:” Her family is far away, I’ve called them but we’re her family here.” Doctor:” Ok, she’s stable for the time being, she’ll need at least one more surgery. We need to keep her a few days to keep an eye on her. You should go home and get some rest.” Kendall:” No, I’m not going anywhere, I can’t.” The others left to let their friends know, they asked Kendall to call them if anything changes. Kendall went into her room and kissed her on the top of the head whispering that he loves her. He brought the chair over here to her bed and sat down holding onto her hand. Kendall:” God I know she’s strong, I know she’ll pull through this just please help her anyway you can. I love you Jade, with all my heart and from now on I won’t jump to any conclusions until I hear the truth from all sides. Please pull through this, please. I want to tell you about that song you wrote.” He sat there watching her, Kendall stayed by her side for the two days that followed. She was able to have the other surgery and when they brought her back to the room afterwards, Kendall grabbed her hand again letting her know that he was still there. Kendall put pictures all around the room of her with all of them and her with some of her other friends from the set. He arranged the cards sent and left for her from her friends as well as the flower arrangements too. Kendall would even sing to her, he was hardly ever away from her unless he had to for a moment or so. When Carlos and Logan would stop by to check up on her, they’d talk to her as if nothing ever happened, telling her about their day or telling her when they did something funny that’d probably make her laugh. Carlos tried hard like Kendal not to break down in front of her but it was becoming harder and harder for them. Logan:” You really should go see James.” Kendall:” How can I, look what he did to her?” Carlos:” He was going through something, but Kendall he knows what he did, he knows it was wrong and he feels completely terrible and heartbroken over the whole ordeal.” Logan:” He feels terrible that he did that to his friend, actually he said sister but he’s heartbroken that you’ll never forgive him. He said that once Jade wakes up after a certain amount of time, she’ll forgive him he knows it. He just hopes you’ll be able to as well.”
Kendall squeezed Jade’s hand a little, Carlos:” Kendall we know how much you love Jade and how much she means to you, but you know James and us came fist. You know Jade would be saying the same thing, that the guys came first not her and she wouldn’t change that. You should at least give him a change, and hear what he has to say.” Carlos kissed Jade’s forehead before leaving, Logan kissed the top of her head and followed after Carlos. Kendall looked at her and simply placed his head in his hands on the bed. Kendall:” I wish you could lead me in the right direction. I mean the guys are right, they did come before you and you’d say the same thing if you were awake. Should I really go and see James and listen to what he has to say, but what if you wake up while I’m gone. Besides, I can’t believe James, my best friend did this to you, although yes he was going through some things, but still. Oh Jade, I don’t know what to do.” He sat there still with his head in his hands on the bed for a while. Jade finally began moving her fingers and she moved her hand to his head, Kendall’s head shot up.
Jade Awakens…Kendall & James?
Kendall begins to cry while he’s staring at her, he can’t believe she’s awake. Jade managed a smile, Jade(groggy):” Kendall…” Kendall:” Yes Jade, I’m right here!” Jade(groggy):” Go talk to James.” Kendall:” What?” Jade:” Go talk to James, bring the others into the room if it makes you feel better, but go talk to him. You need to work things out with him.” Kendall grabbed her hand kissing it, holding it to his cheek, Kendall:” Are you sure babe?” Jade:” Yes I am. I will still be here when you’re done. James is family, and you guys need to work out what you feel or how you’re feeling, we need our family back together. You guys are the only family I have out here and I don’t want anything to change, I don’t want anyone to be walking on eggshells around each other. Just promise you’ll listen and try to work it out even if you have to walk away for a little bit to think it over, make sure if you do you go back and try please?” Kendall looked at her still holding her hand to his cheek, he searched her beautiful eyes and knew she was right. Kendall:” Ok, I know you’re right. I will be back, I know the minute we’re done or we get everything out and both say we’ll try to work it out, when I say you’re awake Carlos will coming running down here.” Jade:” Don’t tell them I’m awake just yet, wait until you and James talk. Maybe I could get a little more sleep, my head is spinning.” Kendall nodded and kissed her forehead, she began to doze back off so he headed for the door. Jade:” Kendall, I love you too!” He smiled, told her he loves her and that he knows she loves him and left. Once he left she called a nurse and asked for a cup of water, then waited and finally dozed back to sleep.
Kendall patches up the family?
Kendall went up to the floor James was on and asked for his room, he knocked on the door waiting for confirmation to go in, then went in. When he went in he saw both Carlos and Logan, one sitting in the chair the other on his bed. Kendall:” Good I’m glad you’re both here. I have to come and get my family back together or try.” James:” I’m glad you’re here.” Kendall nodded with a sly smirk, he was nervous. Kendall:” So how should we do this, I don’t quite know?” James:” How about I just tell you what I want to tell you….Kendall I know you must hate me, hate even seeing me and being in this room looking at me, for what I did and you have every right to feel that way. Kendall I am so sorry that I did that to you and to her, yes we are all like a family and I can’t eve believe I did that to my sister. Please Kendall, please know that I didn’t mean to hurt you, Jade, Logan, or Carlos…anyone. When Jade wakes up I’d like to tell her as well if you’d let me but it is her decision anyways. I honestly don’t even know why I did or why I thought she was in love with me, I mean we all can clearly tell that you and Jade aren’t only perfect for each other but it was meant to be. I know at times I was jealous of what you and her have, I think we all get that way even if we have girlfriends of our own. I think that triggered a panic attack that lead to something else and then I just snapped. I’m so heartbroken that I did that to mess up my family, so again I really am deeply sorry.” James began crying, Kendall sat there taking it all in and he simply searched James’ eyes. Kendall:” I’ll be right back, I promised Jade I’d work this out but I need time to think.” He got up and went to think for a moment, just walking. Before he went to think he went over to find James’ doctor, Doctor Dirk:” Yes can I help you?” Kendall:” Yes I was wondering if you could tell me exactly what happened with James Maslow?” Doctor Dirk told him that it was a bunch of little factors that lead to the episode and attack. He told Kendall that James will have to moderate his pills for a little while but he will be fine. Kendall thanked him and went to think…
Kendall’s Thoughts:
“Ok I know that James really is sorry, I can see it in his eyes that he honestly can’t believe the real reason why or that he did what he did. It will take a little time but Carlos, Jade and Logan even James, they’re right, we’re a family and can get through anything. I guess that includes your best friend almost killing your girlfriend. The guys and I have been through a lot, now that Jade’s in the picture and everyone can see how much we’re in love, maybe we can make it through this. You know what, I’ve to do this, at least for Jade.”
Kendall went back to James’ room and went in, Kendall:” Ok, I know that us guys have made it through a lot in the time that we’ve become close friends, I know although it’ll take some time, we an make it through this as well. I am totally ok with trying to work this out.” Carlos and Logan looked at James and he in turn looked at all of them, James:” Thanks Kendall, that means a lot. I’m sure you’re right, with time we will over come this.” The all did their handshake they always do together, Kendall:” Oh guys, I have great news….I just found out that Jade is awake!” Kendall looked right over at Carlos, he ran to the door and ended up running to Jade’s room. Logan asked if it was ok if James went and since he had been in the psych ward for a little over a week and on the proper meds they all allowed it. Logan wheeled James down to Jade’s room and Kendal was close by. Carlos was sitting on the bed facing her, he was super excited which you could see in his face that she was ok and finally awake. Jade looked at Kendall waiting for him to fill her in, she sat up more with Carlos’ help watching them all. Jade:” So are you guys going to work things out? I want my family, my hubby and three brothers back!” Kendall went over to her and smiled. Kendall:” Yes we are going to work things out, you know it’s going to take some time though.” Jade nodded and told them that she knows, that she has all the time in the world but she knows it’ll be like it was before.