Does a Break Happen?

Guys full of Surprises

When they got home and into the house both of them went to change, (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61586442) they were hot. Kendall grabbed her hand and pulled her down so she was on his lap facing him. His hands were on her back pulling her down since she was trying to get up. Kendall:” Jade, I love you!” His left hand moved to her cheek and head where he pulled her to him and their lips met. Jade kissed him back, her hands messing up his beautiful blond hair she just adores. Jade:” I love you too Kendall Schmidt.” Kendall grabbed her right thigh, flipped her over so that she was on the couch and he was above her, he leaned down and kissed her again, then went to her neck. Logan, James and Carlos walked, Carlos clearing his throat. The both of them looked up, Jade giggling. Carlos:” Hope we didn’t interrupt anything!” Jade looked at him smirking, Jade:” Nope. Where’s Britney?” Carlos:” She’s coming with her sister and Avan.” Kendall looked over at the time and must’ve made a mental note or something, to what Jade noticed. A half hour later he disappeared into the kitchen, James:” No it can’t be?!” Logan and Carlos looked at him with a smirk, Jade meanwhile was confused as ever. Carlos:” Yep, I think he is!” Jade nudged Carlos, Jade(whispered):” What’re you talking about?” Carlos:” Kendall’s making his famous spaghetti and meatballs! You’re gonna love them!” Jade nodded, she got up and went into the kitchen, Jade:” Babe, want any help?” Kendall turned around and smiled, he was finished with the ingredients for the sauce. He grabbed her and pulled her over to him kissing her forehead. Kendall:” No thanks beautiful, I’m good. You can set the table and make a bowl of salad if you’d like.” She smirked at him and nodded reaching for the dishes to set the table. Then Jade sliced some tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and onions, she left them as well as some cheese, bacon bits and the salad dressings on the counter next to the big bowl of salad after she tossed it. She grabbed the oil and vinegar as well and placed it next to the salad. Thanks to Kendall, everything to eat well almost everything to eat in the house is organic. Since there’s other people that occasionally are there she has their favorites. Jade:” Babe, do you think maybe once I could make something? I’ll try to make it as organic as I can if you’ll help!” Kendall:” Sure, what do you want to make?” Jade:” My Aunt’s taco salad. It’s only Doritos, the meat, cheese and tomatoes layered on a platter and at the top is a dollop of sour cream.” Kendall:” Oh, ok sure I’ll help. How about we get what we need for it then decide what day we’ll make it?”
Jade agreed and heard a knock on the door, so she went to get it. She opened the door and smiled at Ciara, as she came in Britney pulled up with her sister Brooke and Avan. She smiled at them and invited them in, Avan seemed nervous for some reason, since he didn’t come right in and stood in the doorway. Jade:” Um Avan, you ok there?” Avan:” Oh yea, yea just nervous. I have always wondered what your house looked like, and now I actually get to see it.” He came in, they all ate dinner that was great thanks to Kendall. When they were done eating, Jade:” If everyone could go to the theater room, I’ve something to show you!”
Will Carlos ever SPILL
Everyone goes to the theater room, finds their seats and Jade put a DVD in. She took a lot of different videos and pictures while they were on tour, she arranged them and made a movie. The beginning was Jade talking with Carlos, and she told him that when they start a show he could always run out and ask them “Are you’re windows down” or something like that. The beginning of the movie was basically how they made the fans’ day, the conferences and some of the concerts. The second part of the movie was just all of them being funny and goofing off. One of the funny fun times on the movie was going to the fair.
The FAIR
*Jade pointing the camera at herself* Jade:” So the town we’re in has a huge fair going on and Carlos here has noticed.” Carlos ran back onto the bus heavy breathing, Carlos:” They have a fair, we’re going right? We have to go!” He was begging them, and his eyes stopped on Jade’s. Logan:” Why, whenever we go to those things, they have to call in extra security to keep all the fans who recognize us away.” James:” Ya, and then they end up shutting it down with everyone trying to see us and follow us.” Carlos:” So, it’s never stopped us before!” Kendall looked at them all and told them that Carlos has a good point. Carlos:” So we’re going, right?” Kendall told him yes, and Carlos goes over to Jade grabbing her hand and pulling her with him. Kendall:” He totally just ran off with my girlfriend!” Kendall, James and Logan caught up with Carlos and Jade by the Ferris wheel. They went on all of them in one seat where Jade was between both Carlos and Kendall. She turned the camera to show Logan and James making funny faces and also got the beautiful view behind them. Logan:” Jade, why not let someone else handle the camera from time to time?” She handed the camera to him, and he got her with Kendall and Carlos. Carlos looked over the side and some of the people in the other seats of the Ferris wheel saw them. That started it all…
Jade got up when the video was done and put a different one in of some of their friends like Avan, Victoria Justice, just being funny and acting silly. She felt eyes on her and when she looked up she saw Avan watching her, she smiled and went back to watching the video. When everyone left, they cleaned up and put the dishes away. The next day Jade changed and sat pool side,(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61594752) she wasn’t doing anything which the guys took as something was wrong. They decided to get her to laugh by doing some miming which she didn’t know they were good at and they are. Carlos had her get up and do some of their dance moves which took a few tries, but she finally got it. James:” So tell us some of the things you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t?” Jade:” Hmm, ok. I’ve never been mini golfing, I’d like to at least give it a try as well as go carting. I’d like to give a swing at the batting cages too. I’d like to try some moves at a skate park, I’ve been to one but chickened out. I’ve always wanted to get a large group of friends together to play football or basketball.” Carlos:” You’ve never done go carting or mini golfing?” Jade shook her head no and he looked over at the other guys who all seemed to be thinking the same thing. Logan:” We have to plan this!” Kendall:” Why not take her to the batting cages & mini golf tomorrow, maybe we could fit in the go carts too. Then we could make a list to see who would want and can come over to play baseball, or football maybe some volleyball all of them. Then let them know the day and we’ll have that all set?” Everyone agreed and they taught Jade some hacky sack as well. They came up with a list and began calling them. Those days turned out to be pretty great.