Does a Break Happen?

Truth comes out....

Jade’s drawing a picture at the table when Carlos comes running into the house, scaring the hell out of her as well as making her jump. She tried to make sure she acted normal around him since hearing his confession to Ciara. Jade:” What the hell Carlos, really. What’s up?” Carlos:” Oh I’m sorry Jade, I was wondering if you could help me with something.” Jade looked at him curiously but nodded asking him what it is he needs help with. Carlos:” I wanted to know if you’ll help me plan Britney’s 21st birthday party. If you can and if you want that is?” Jade:” Um ok I guess. Another reason to party and drink! How many people do you have in mind?” Carlos:” Hmm, well there’s you, myself, Kendall, Logan, James, Britney, Brooke, Drake Bell, Daniella Monet, Jerry Trainor, Mat Shively, and Robbie Amell all of who are legal to drink. Then there’s Avan Jogai, Ariana Grande, Ciara, Victoria Justice, Leon Thomas, Matt Bennett, Liz Gillies, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Keke Palmer, Nathan Kress because she loves all the shows and people on from the shows on our network. We just need to keep an eye out and make sure that the ones who can drink do and the ones who can’t don’t. So that’s about 25-50. Hmm, ok we should start coming up with some ideas.” Carlos joined her, she quickly closed the book where her drawing was in. She grabbed some paper to write down some ideas. Jade:” Why don’t we find a huge dance place where we can set up a stage leaving enough room to dance, there will be places to sit for those who wish to do so and have large pictures of Britney from every year since she was born along the wals. At the end above the stage in whatever outfit she decides to wear with her little crown or tiara, will be what she will look like when she comes in. That way there’s her friends and family so it’s intimate and not too much. Maybe have a little game area where some could play games?” As she was describing it, she drew a sketch not even meaning to. Carlos looked and ended up loving it, Carlos:” I think she’ll love it because the important people she cares for put it together and the fact that she doesn’t want it to be a big deal.”
Jade nodded and asked when her birthday was, and when he wanted the party. When he informed her in three weeks, she smiled. Jade:” Perfect. I’m going to need all of your help ok?” He nodded and she called Kendall, James and Logan who came into the area she’s at. Jade:” James, can you get a few alcoholic drinks together so we can make some drinks as well as non alcoholic drinks?” He nodded and she turned to Logan, she told him what she needs help with to get ready for the party in three weeks. She told them they could get it done, but they need to find a dance studio or something for what she has in mind. She showed them the sketch she drew and they all got to work. Jade began making custom invitations all relatively the same yet uniquely different, for the amount of people. While doing that or in between doing that, her and Carlos went to look at potential places for the party. Jade:” I think we should set up a party bus to pick everyone up afterwards that way none of them will be driving after drinking.” Carlos:” Ya I agree that’s a great idea. Hey want to stop for a bite to eat?” They did and as they were eating he kept watching her closely. Carlos:” Hey Jade, can I ask you something?” She nodded saying of course he could, Carlos:” Why have you been acting weird around me lately?” She coughed and took a sip of water to wash down her food. Jade:” Honestly? (he nodded) I overheard a friend confess his love for another friends girl, but his friend doesn’t know and he doesn’t want to tell his friend to ruin their friendship or the band their in. His girlfriend had her suspicions but they just thought it’ because they’re close friends, and no matter how many times they tell people they’re not dating people still think these two are. Now there are times when she first began dating her boyfriend when she thought she really did belong with his friend, but she knows his friend doesn’t want to hurt his girlfriends feelings if it came out that he’s in love with another.” Carlos looked at her with a smile, he touched her hand and saw her instantly turn red. Carlos:” Just say what it is you’re trying to say.” He had a feeling he knew she heard his love for her but just wanted no needed to know. Jade looked down moving her hand from beneath his. Jade:” Carlos I heard what you told Ciara, and have been trying to act like I didn’t know so things wouldn’t be awkward around us or between us. I’ve been focusing on it too much so it has somewhat anyways.” Carlos:” Oh um, so you know then. Well ah, what do you think or should we not talk about this?” Jade:” I think we have to talk about it, if we don’t it’ll still be the same. What I think is that I wish I had known sooner, I’d like to think of what it’d be like to have you as a boyfriend sometimes. The fact is that we just have to live with how we might feel for each other because I know you’re happy with Britney and we both now I’m happily in love with Kendall.” Carlos looked at her and nodded, he knew that. When it came time for the party, it went extremely perfectly and she loved it, she loved how it came out. The first person Britney thanked after Carlos was in fact Jade.