Does a Break Happen?

A Possible Set up by the BEST FRIEND

As she’s listening to music, Jade sang along. Not realizing that they were done or taking a break, or that the door was open she sang Big Time Rush’s song and Erin heard her. She went in and asked her to sing again. Jade:” NO…I don’t know why you even want me to.” Erin:” I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to.” Jade:” Because…(Erin chimed in) I hate my voice, and my voice sucks anyways. I get nervous singing in front of people especially if I don’t know them, and you know I have stage fright. It took me forever to act and pretend that the camera and things weren’t there you know that and you know me.” Erin has had this talk with her before, and she always wins. She gave Jade that look she always does, and Jade rolled her eyes and sang the song again. When she did, James and Carlos was walking by and heard someone singing, so they stood their listening for a while.
Meanwhile, Kendall was in his dressing room thinking to himself…
Kendall’s Thoughts:
I know it is in fact love at first sight. It was the same on the show with Jo, and since she’s gone I don’t know if I am really ready to date (On the show that is). I mean I can talk to the guys about it, they’ll understand if I tell them how I feel and explain it all but I don’t know. The guys have been there for me all the time, I just wonder what they‘ll say if I tell them that I might be in love, with a girl who’s not like me but totally kool in every way. I know when our eyes met, she was nervous but she felt the same way that it was true love at first sight, even though we just met and don’t know each other.
Back to Jade, she was singing some of their songs, and when Erin saw James and Carlos, she mouthed the words GET KENDALL. Carlos nodded and went to get him while James stood their listening. Jade stopped, and sat there looking at the wall. Erin:” What’s on your mind Jade?” Jade:” Well, I don’t know exactly. But ah, do you believe in love at first sight?” By that time Kendall was there, but when he heard Jade say that, he hid. Erin:” Yes I believe in love at first sight, even though I haven’t had it happen to me. Why?” Jade:” I think it’s happened to me.” Erin:” Wait, you mean Kendall?” Jade nodded and smiled. Jade:” Yes. I mean I’ve seen guys who I think are cute, but when I looked into his eyes, it was like I had a vision of the future and we’re together. My heart skipped a few beats when I looked into his eyes, which was why I looked down but smirked.” Erin:” Then why don’t you talk to him, and maybe hang out with him or something?” Jade:” Yea right. Please Erin look at him and look at me, even if I wasn’t dressed this way, there’s now way that he’ll like me the way I like him. There’s no way he’ll want to be seen with me for that matter. So NO. It’s just a crush then, if that’s what I’ve to tell myself so that nothing happens and no one gets hurt, then I will. But NO, and it’ll be a NO anyways. So let’s not talk about it, anymore!”
Erin looked at her with a disappointed look and just glanced over at the door. She saw Kendall and smiled. Erin:” Fine we won’t talk about it. How about you sing the songs again then?!” Jade smiled, and sang the songs again, and Kendall had a sweet, sincere smile come across his cute face. Erin told Jade she’d be back, and went out of the room stepping into the hallway. Erin:” Well?” Kendall:” I need to talk to the guys later, but she has a beautiful voice. Why won’t she sing in front of others?” Erin:” She’s shy and very nervous.” Kendall:” I have an idea, but I’ll text you in a few. I’m going to talk to the guys, and then we’ll have my plan in motion.”
Erin agreed, and went back into the room while Kendall went to talk to the guys in the dressing room.
Kendall tells the Guys:
Kendall:” You remember how on the show I felt about JO, well I want to have Jade come on the show and be my new love interest. What do you think?” Logan:” I think it’ll be good because I know that you like her!” Kendall blushed and looked away. James:” What’s up Kendall, holding out on us are we!” Kendall:” Sort of. I might be in love, but the thing is that it’s with Jade who I just met today.” Carlos:” Heart skipped a few beats as if time stood still the moment you looked into her eyes for those few seconds?” Kendall nodded, and Carlos went on. Carlos:” Yes, you’re in love!” Kendall:” So what do you guys think, am I an idiot?” Logan:” Of course not and you know we’re your buds, so where by your side no matter what.” Kendall:” I know that guys, I just wanted to run something by you. Jade is very guarded and shy, she won’t sing in front of people and all that. It took her a while to get over the cameras being there when she was with Erin on Zoey 101. I want to prove she’s wrong, that a guy like me can like a girl like her and that I in fact do.” Logan looked at him with a smirk, Logan:” What’re you planning?” Kendall:” Something easy. We can tell Erin that she needs to grab Jade’s phone, as we lie and say that we’ve a few more scenes to shoot, but instead we’ll be shooting me. It’ll be you guys saying how kool I am and just talking about me, and then me saying all of that is right, and that a guy like me can totally like a girl like her. Does that sound good or no?”
They all agreed and set it up, when Erin got up, she left her phone next to Jade while she took Jade’s. When she left after about half hour, she sent her phone a text and Jade got it. She didn’t mind, she knows Erin.
When they all were done, she gave Jade her phone back with all of the guys’ numbers in it.