Does a Break Happen?

The Guys have a little Fun with Jade while she becomes BOLD

Logan looked at James and Carlos, Logan:” Don’t you think they’d make a cute couple. Look at these pictures of them, they look like they’re falling in love or are in love. Maybe they’re right about falling in love at first sight!” James:” Yes, it looks like they’re dating and having a good time. I agree they’re in love or at least into each other.” Carlos also agreed, and they let Kendall know and he smiled, he was really glad that they agreed, even though they didn’t exactly tell him the reason why.
Once they got to their concert, everyone got out and Kendall helped Jade out. Jade:” Aren’t you worried about the paparazzi getting pictures of us together?” Kendall:” Are you?” Jade:” No not really, but I’m just asking since we’re not dating or anything.” Kendall:” We could be soon, that is if…” Jade walked away, and Kendall just smirked telling himself that he’ll get closer to her sooner rather then later. Kendall joined the guys, while Jade made her way into the crowd and was standing right in front of Kendall. While the concert started and they sang, When they were about to sing another song, Carlos smiled. Carlos:” We’d like to do something a little different, how many of you know our dance moves?” The girls all screamed, and Carlos picked three other girls plus Jade. James:” All you have to do is do the dance moves, while our songs play in the background. Can you handle that?” Jade looked at them, and shook her head no. Kendall:” Here, take this hat and pretend that no one else is here. I know you can do it, please.” Jade looked up at him, and for some reason she believed him and put the hat on. Logan put a mic on the hat, and while they took turns doing the dance moves, when it got to Jade’s turn, she played them in her mind so she could do them right, and while she happen to be doing the dance moves, she also sang along to the songs they played. Kendall knew she could sing, he heard her, but the dance moves he wasn’t so sure about. While Jade was up on the stage doing that, Kendall was standing near her and was watching her do their moves, he just smiled and out of no where gave her a hug. Logan:” So who do you guys pick?” The crowd chanted Jade’s name and she smiled, she went off stage, and gave them all a hug but while she was hugging Kendall she didn’t let go fast like the others, she held onto him longer. When Jade went back to the crowd, she saw one of her old friends she grew up with when they were both young. She instantly remembered all the trouble they almost got in since they only got caught with their pranks some of the time. She made her way over to him, and smiled. Jade:” Hey John, how’s it going?” He turned around and saw her, and they both gave each other a hug. John:” Hey trouble maker, you did a good job on stage. I didn’t know you know them?” Jade:” Yes, through a friend of ours. I met them a few days ago but we’re getting close. Want to meet them?” John nodded with a smile, and she had him follow her, he left his girlfriend by herself (idiot..lol). When the concert was done, Jade looked at Carlos, when she got his attention, he let the guard know to let her back through. She told the guard that John was with her.
When they got there, Jade looked at them and told them that the guy was John, an old friend she used to try and cause trouble with. John:” Yes, we only got caught for a few handful of pranks that people knew of, but the others know one found out.” James:” Ah so little miss mysterious here likes to play pranks & jokes on people!” Carlos:” And you didn’t tell us?!” Jade punched him and with a little force, and Carlos instantly stopped talking. John asked her if she was going to introduce him to Kendall, and she nudged him and shook her head no. Jade:” Kendall, John, John this is Kendall.” Jade walked away, and sat by herself. Kendall came over and sat next to her, elbows on his knees. Kendall:” Is it still up to me on what we do now that the concert’s over?” Jade didn’t look at him or anything, he kept nudging her, and told her that he’ll poke her or tickle her if she doesn’t answer him or even look at him.
Kendall & Jade’s Day turns into NIGHT:
Kendall did in fact start poking her, and then he put his arms around her and began tickling her. She held in the laughter but after a few minutes she couldn’t and tried to push him away. John:” What’s with Jade and Kendall?” Logan:” It’s a long story. Well, it was nice meeting a friend of Jade’s and maybe we can get you to hang out one time, but we’re running late for a meeting.” Carlos looked at Logan, and as they were walking away, he told Logan that there was no meeting, Logan nodded.
Jade looked at Kendall, and smiled. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then when he looked at her with a smirk, she got scared and ran back to the limo. James:” What was that?” Kendall:” As we both hang out together, her guard is coming down little by little. I think that was part of it, and as she realized what she did she got back to being nervous again, and rooted back to what she used to do which was run and hide. She’s nervous, she gave me all control. I get to pick what we do now that the concert’s done. We’re spending the day together, and I’ve a few ideas, just don’t know which ones.” James looked at both Logan and Carlos with a smirk, James:” Oh really, the two lovebirds get to spend the rest of the day & night together!” Kendall pushed him away, and told them to stop. He wanted to go home and change before anything. He headed back to the limo, and they all got in. Jade was off in a corner by herself, and she was listening to music, with her knees pulled up to her chest. Kendall: Before we do anything, you don’t mind if we drop these guys off first, then go back to my place so I can change, do you? Jade: No I don’t mind. What’re we going to do anyways? Kendall: Not sure, I’ve a few ideas but just don’t know yet. Jade: That’s ok. She went back to listening to music while Kendall sat there just staring and smiling at her.
After dropping off Logan, Carlos and James, they headed to Kendall’s house. Kendall:” Well since it’s late, do you want to just hang out here and see what kind of trouble we can get into?” Jade:” Sure, sounds fun. What did you plan for, besides this?” Kendall:” Nothing really, I was going to just go for a walk in the park or hang out at the beach. Simple things.” He helped Jade out of the limo again, and she followed him into his house. He let her in, closed and locked the door behind him, and looked at her. She looked around a little, and then he asked if she wants a tour. Jade:” Sure, sounds good.” He showed her around, and she couldn’t help but smile. Jade:” Do you have a pool table?” Kendall:” Game room, follow me.” He brought her to his game room, she fell in love with it. There were arcade games, a basketball game down there, the skeeball game, and the pool table, plus an air hockey table. His hockey things were down there as well. Kendall:” You play pool?!” Jade took her sweater off, and grabbed a stick. Jade:” Guess you’ll find out, now won’t you!” She leaned over and broke the pool balls, and ended up getting solids. She smiled, and shot again but missed. It was Kendall’s turn and he saw that every time he bent down, she’d lean over and look at his ass. Kendall:” Liking what you see, are we?” Jade(smirked):” Oh yes I am!” When he missed, after a little while she finally noticed he was doing the same. While she was leaned over, she smiled Jade:” So, are you liking what you see Mr. Schmidt?” Kendall:” Oh yes I am….very much!” She smirked, and before she took her shot, she walked over to Kendall. Jade:” I need music….” Kendall turned on some music, she went back for her shot and got it in. She got the rest of hers and looked up at Kendall. Kendall:” Guess you can play pool. Shall we play again, or something else?” Jade:” We can play again, but on one condition.” She paused and he let her wait before she said what she wanted to. Jade:” Loser has to kiss the winner on the lips!” Kendall smiled, and looked at her. Kendall:” Are you sure?” Jade nodded and walked away. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34521501) She took her shoes off, and Kendall bit his lip. He looked down, and then behind her, and she smiled. Kendall could tell that she was losing on purpose, and he wasn’t mad at all.
She lost, and Kendall looked over at her with a smirk. She pointed for him to come to her, and when he did, she stood on tippy toes, and put her arms around him. She finally kissed him and bit his lip, which he was surprised. Kendall:” Ah, what should we do now?!” Jade:” Well we could play more pool for a little while or a video game, but I’d like to go home soon.” Kendall nodded and told her he had no problem bringing her home whenever she wanted to go. They sat there and played a few video games, then she told him it was time for her to go. She grabbed her jacket, put her shoes back on, and headed back with him, before she left, she wanted to use the bathroom. When she went in, she left a picture tapped to the mirror and then left.