Does a Break Happen?

Will there be Fun while Touring

The guys’ mouths dropped and Carlos began cheering. Jade finally pulled away laughing, and looked at Kendall. Jade:” I guess I’m approved by they guys!” Kendall:” Yup. Of course, so that’s a yes obviously right!” Jade smiled and pushed him away.
Jade Goes on TOUR:
Jade didn’t mind bunking with the guys on their bus, and she just grabbed a few things and that was it. When she went with them, she saw the looks on all of the fans’ faces, and a few of them recognized her and wanted her autograph as well. Kendall leaned over and kissed her cheek while he whispered:” Get used to it, it’ll be happening a lot.” She smiled and kissed him back, while she signed autographs as well. When they did the concert, Kendall was smiling from ear to ear. Logan:” We’d like to have the newest member (so to speak) come out here. Jade, come here please.” Jade went out, and smiled but was nervous. Carlos:” Jade here, is going to dance with us! So give it up for Jade!” (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34991955) She changed earlier before the concert and went out to stand in the back. Jade did the dances, and Carlos just grabbed her to dance with her for a few minutes. In the heat of the moment he leaned in and kissed her, but she pushed him away. They acted like they were fighting, which looked kool, and Kendall pushed Carlos aside. He grabbed her and kissed her in front of everyone. Jade:” I thought you didn’t want the fans to know just yet that we’re dating?” Kendall:” I don’t care, I am in love with you!” She smiled, and began dancing with him.
When the concert was done, they got back on the bus, and Jade looked on the computer for a movie. Jade:” Does anyone want to watch a movie?” They all agreed, and she told them that she’s changing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35526883), and then they can all go in the back and watch it on the big screen or she can put it on so they can sit on the couch and see it. When she was done, Kendall came in and she closed the door behind him. Jade:” I really don’t want them seeing me in this or you, so mind handing me that skull tank over there?” He handed it to her, and he smiled looking her up and down. She put the boxers on as well, and they went out. They wanted to watch it on the couch, so she set it up, and Kendall grabbed a blanket while he leaned over and grabbed her. He sat down while grabbing Jade’s hand so she sat on his lap, her legs going over Carlos. They all sat there watching the movie, while Kendall had his arms around her and her head was leaning on his shoulder. James sat over by the table, and started taking pictures, and couldn’t help but smile.
She fell asleep in his arms, and Logan told him. Kendall:” It’s ok, she can stay like that for a little while.” Carlos smirked, when James went to grab her Kendall held onto her tightly. He didn’t want her to move for a few reasons, and the main one is the fact that he saw what she was wearing underneath those boxers and tank top of hers. When he finally brought her to the back room for now, he laid her down and kissed her forehead before leaving. Carlos began ragging on him, but Kendall smiled with a shoulder shrug. Kendall:” What can I say, I like her.” Logan:” No it’s more then that. Are you….” Kendall looked away not to give Logan the answer he’s looking for, but he got it anyways. James:” Is he what?” Logan:” Kendall’s in LOVE.” All of them looked at him, and he smiled. Kendall:” I can’t help it. I just saw her before the movie in her bra and underwear. She put the boxers and tank top on before she came out while I was in there. Besides, I’ve gotten to know a little about her, and I think she’s falling in love with me as well since she’s starting to open up and be herself more. Besides we all know that I‘m in love with her and she‘s in love with me, who cares.”
Some FUN while on tour:
The next day before their tour, the guys were just sitting there. Jade looked at where their concert was, and saw a huge park where they can skate as well, nearby and smiled. She went to change (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35550266) and grab her board. She walked out and off the bus while they just watched her. Logan leaned out the window, Logan:” What’re you doing Jade?” Jade:” I’m not going to sit there for 6 hours waiting for the concert. I’m going to the park if you need me.” They sat there for a moment, changed, grabbed their boards and Logan brought an extra helmet, knee pads and elbow pads for Jade. Then they went to the park, but just stood there with their mouths open when they saw her. Jade was getting some serious air on some of her flip tricks, and she could grind like it was as easy as she makes it look. When she saw them, she went over to them doing a kick flip off of the five steps they were near. Jade went right over to them, put their mouths back up, and kissed Kendall. She got back on her board and left, doing more tricks. They stood there staring at her and just watching for like ten more minutes, when she went over to them. Jade:” Are you guys going to stand there, or are you going to join in anytime soon?” They put their helmets on, and Kendall gave her a look when she didn’t take the one they brought for them. She saw some people with spray paint and went over to them. Jade:” Hey, can I use some of your paint for a moment?” When they nodded, she grabbed the purple can, looked down where their nozzles were and grabbed one. She put it on, and began spraying her helmet. She made a heart, then grabbed the white one, changed the nozzle and made some angel wings. She did some other things, and then thanked them. Guys:” Whoa, that’s wicked kool. You’ve a talent. What do you think of ours?” She looked at what they were doing on a huge piece of poster board, and smiled. Jade:” Add some more stars and flames here…here…and here…then what you want to do is make this look like it’s dripping, and add some dripping blood here. Got a piece of paper.” They handed her one and she drew a sketch of what they have….she added what she was telling them and very lightly added a snake or a VIPER to be specific around the huge skull they had in the middle. She wanted to see what it would look like if they added two snakes and at the ends they were tied together in a knot. But have one snake be the viper and the other snake be a cobra. She drew it and it looked kool, and showed them. They loved it and wanted her to sign her name to it, so the back of it, she sprayed SpeSifiK6661 (specific 6661), and they thanked her.
Jade got back on her board, put her helmet on and went over to Kendall. He smiled and shook his head. Logan:” Always gotta make things yours, with your own touch on things right?” She nodded, and went to skate when Kendall grabbed her, and kissed her. She kissed back of course, only she bit his lip as well. Kendall:” Stay with me a minute.” She did, they sat on the ground, and then laid down. His arm was around her, and her head was on his shoulder. Just being there in his arms she felt safe, like it was where she was meant to be. She didn’t care if the world ended tomorrow or in that moment, but for the simple fact of being in Kendall Francis Schmidt’s arms. She turned and looked at him with a sweet smile. Jade:” Kendall, I’ve something to tell you.” He looked at her and nodded. Jade:” I….Kendall I LOVE YOU!” When she said it she looked away, but peaked a glance at him to see how he’ll react. Kendall pulled her chin up and leaned over to kiss her. Kendall:” I love you too Jade. I really do, just so you know that.” She smiled, and got up, helped him up and they went skating. When they got tired of that, Jade went back to the bus, and grabbed a baseball bat, and glove. So they played some baseball and other things. Jade heard her phone going off, and knew it was Erin.
Jade & Erin talk:
Jade:” Hey Erin, how’s it going?” Erin:” It’s good, just calling to check in on you. How’s being on tour with the boys?” Jade:” Well a little strange since it’s my first time and also for the fact that I’m with four boys. But it’s fun, I think I’ve surprised them a few times with things I did. Oh, and Kendall man he’s something else.” Erin:” I was just about to ask you about him. So how’re you two, I see you’ve made it official?” Jade:” We’re good. We were going to hide it, but Kendall kissed me during one of the concerts out of nowhere and in front of all their fans. It was sweet. We’re just taking it slowly, and he actually walked in on me. He saw me in just my bra and underwear. I think he liked it though!” Erin:” Oh I bet he did. But what makes you think that?” Jade:” I fell asleep, but woke up and was half asleep. He didn’t want anyone to move me from his lap while I was there. When he was ready I found out that he brought me to the backroom. I also told him that I love him. Erin, I don’t know what it is but when I see him, when I’m near him it’s like I belong. We laid in the grass at the park and I felt that the world could end in a few hours but I wouldn’t care since I was in Kendall’s arms. It felt like I was meant for him I guess.” Erin:” Awe, have you told him that or just told him that you love him?” Jade:” For right now I just told him I love him. I don’t want to jinx anything by saying that since we just started dating and everything. But I am slowly letting my barrier wall down and opening up to him and being myself around them.” Erin:” Oh ok. Well Kendall’s different just remember that. So it doesn’t matter if you talk to him about that since it won’t jinx anything, and besides, he might feel the same way too. But I’ve to go I’ll talk to you soon Jade, and please don’t kill them.”
They both laughed and she hung up. Jade was walking off the bus to go play with the guys, when she looked over at Kendall. She thought Erin was right, Kendall’s different and maybe he’ll feel the same way. Kendall can you come on the bus for a minute. I’d like to talk to you about something. <3 Jade. When he got on the bus, she smiled at him and looked away. Jade:” I have realized just how much I love you. I didn’t want to say anything since I don’t want it to jinx what we have going on and we just started dating for that matter as well. But I wanted to tell you that when I was laying in your arms in the park a few hours ago, I realized that the world could end in a few hours from that moment but the fact that I was in your arms I didn’t care, and it didn’t matter. Being with you feels right, it feels like we belong and that we were meant to be together. I don’t know why it seems like this, but it just does, and I don’t know what you’ll think of it but I had to tell you.” Kendall:” I know how you feel and what you mean. I felt that way from the moment I saw you and we met. It was like we were supposed to meet, someone out there or some other force in nature wanted us to meet. I feel the same way about us, that maybe God himself wanted us to be together that we’re made for each other.” She smiled up at him and just gave him a hug, which he too held her tightly. Kendall(whispered):” I’m never letting go…” She held him tighter the moment he said that