Does a Break Happen?

Full of Surprises....

When the tour was done, Jade was close to them all, and her barrier was down. She could be honest with them all and not fear that they’ll judge her. And since she’s closer to them all that means for her and Kendall on and off screen they’re pretty good. Off the show on set however, a few people heard her sing, like really sing where she’s getting into it, and smiled. They told the producers, who liked the idea.
Big Time SURPRISE:
They guys were at Palm Woods, while Jade happened to be with Katie and other kids playing hockey in Rouque Records’ parking lot. When they’re done she comes up and thanks him for letting them play hockey in the back lot, but Gustavo has other ideas. The “dogs” are already in his office, and she comes in.
Jade:
“Thank You Gustavo for letting Katie, myself and our friends play hockey in the back parking lot sir.”
Kendall:
“Hey Babe!”
Jade:
“Awe, Hey babe. Man you’re hot today!”
Gustavo & Kelly:
“Hey Babe?”
Kelly:
“Wait a minute, this is the Jade you were telling us about? Jade, that Jade right there?”
Kendall nods his head and smiled while holding her hand. Jade looks at them and then over at Gustavo confused.
Jade:
“Can I go now?”
Gustavo:
“No you can’t. I want you to follow me, Dogs you come too.”
Everyone follows him into the studio where he had Jade go in there and put the headphones on. He tells her to sing, but she looks over at Kendall with a scared look across her face. Kendall:” Gustavo, she doesn’t sing in front of people. She won’t even sing in front of us, and when she realizes people are listening to her she quiets down instantly.” Gustavo:” Well do something to get rid of the jitters, I need her to sing.” Kendall looked at him and rolled his yes. He went into the booth and gave her a hug. He looked at her with a smile. Kendall:” Why don’t I give you my hat, and you pretend that while you’re looking out there, I’m the only one you see and you’re singing whatever song to me!” She took a breath in and relaxed herself. She nodded and told him she’ll try and she kissed him while doing her signature move of biting his lip and pulling it back. Kendall went back out there, and she just looked at him. Jade heard the song, and she sang it, getting into it and was really singing it to Kendall. He smiled and that made her even more happy, so she got into it more. Gustavo:” Good, now I’ll get back to you with a few songs I want you to do and we’ll see what happens.”
Off the show, Jade:” Ugh, I still feel uncomfortable about that. I hate singing and my voice. Why did he have me sing?” Kendall and the guys shook their heads saying they didn’t know. Jade looked at Kendall and just smiled. She was enjoying every minute of being with him. Kendall:” The Teen Choice Awards are coming up, will you be my date?” Jade:” That depends…” Kendall:” Depends on what?” Jade:” Do you want me to be your date to the Awards?” Kendall:” Of course I want you as my date. What do I have to do to prove it?” Jade:” Kiss me….kiss me for a long time!” Kendall leaned it and kissed her…..and did they kiss. It was for like five or more minutes. Jade:” I’d love to be your date to the Teen Choice Awards.” He smiled and told her that she just made him the happiest person in the world right now. She told him she knows, and she’s happy as well. Work went well, and when it was time for the Awards she looked over at Erin with a smile. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35570763) Erin saw her in the outfit, and her mouth dropped. Erin:” Whoa, Kendall is going to love it.” Erin did Jade’s hair, and when everything was done, Erin had the guys come up one at a time to see what they think. James:” Wow, dark Jade sure can get dolled up!” Carlos:” You do look cute Jade, and Kendall’s one lucky guy!” Logan:” Whoa…..I’ve nothing to say and if I’ve nothing to say then Kendall will definitely love it!” Jade thanked them all and then had them go first. When they went down Erin and the guys looked over at Kendall. Carlos:” You’re going to love what she’s wearing.” Kendall smiled, and Erin came down. Logan decided to go with her, and after Erin, Jade peeked her head out of the door. Once she came down, she stood in front of Kendall and he smiled. Kendall:” Whoa…You look really cute. I wonder if you looked like this on your prom day.” Jade:” No I didn’t since I didn’t go. I’m sure we would’ve looked like we do now, I hope!” Kendall kissed her cheek gently, and they got in the limo.
Once they got there, everyone got out, and Kendall helped her out. She held onto his hand tightly, which he then gave a gentle squeeze back. Kendall:” Don’t worry, everything’s going to be ok. Just relax, have fun and besides you’re here with me!” She smiled and walked the carpet with him and once they were taking pictures, she hid behind him. Kendall(whispered):” What’s wrong?” Erin(Whispered):” Oh No….she see’s Mark Wahlberg. She’s had a huge crush on him for a while.” Kendall smirked and kissed her, when he pulled away she focused back and looked at him. She held onto him tighter, and they went inside. Carlos:” How big of a fan are you of Mark Wahlberg’s?” Erin:” Let’s just say that she knows a bunch of his songs from when he was known as Marky Mark.” He was standing in a group near them and listening. Logan:” No way!!” Jade:” Yep….” They looked at her with smirks, but she looked at Kendall. James:” Come on, prove it!” She shook her head no, and they kept bugging her. Jade(rolling her eyes):” Fine….” She took a breath in, and finally did it. She did his song Good Vibrations and did a few others that most people don’t remember. Mark who was still in the group behind them, nodded and just shook his head smirking. Erin:” And that’s not even the half of it.”
Jade changed the subject and had a song stuck in her head. Kendall noticed her singing, and asked what she was singing. Jade:” Nothing. I’m just grateful that I’m here with you of all people. The guy of my dreams.” Kendall kissed the top of her head, and held her. They took their seats, and then just watched the whole thing. Certain people he noticed that she’d clap for more then others, but she’d lean over and bite his ear every now and then while whispering that she loves him.
Once it was over, she grabbed his hand and gave him a kiss. She bit his lip, but it was as they were leaving when someone stopped them. Someone grabbed Jade’s arm and since she didn’t know who it was, she was about to turn and swing, but the person ducked anyways. It was Mark Wahlberg. Jade:” Oh my….I’m soo sorry Mr. Wahlberg sir.” Mark:” Don’t be, it’s ok. I ah…I heard you doing a few of my old songs. How is it that you know them?” Jade:” We’ve to go, but if you’d like to talk one other day or something call me, or if you can get ahold of where I live we can do lunch or something.” She gave him her number and then grabbed Kendall’s had and walked out. Erin:” Do you realize what you just did?” Jade:” I don’t care, just keep walking and going into the limo.” She put her head on Kendall’s shoulder and instantly began dozing off to sleep. Kendall wrapped his arm around her, and held her close to him while she fell asleep. When she got home, and he woke her up, she kissed him and said goodbye while he went home. Then she checked her phone and saw that she had a message. If you’re not busy tomorrow, mind if I come to your house and hang out, have lunch? . Jade changed for bed (http://www.polyvore.com/jade_bedtime/set?id=36324977) and then sat on her bed looking at her phone. Jade:” Erin, are you and the guys working tomorrow, or what?” Erin:” Yes, but it’s a short day tomorrow. Why?” Jade:” Good. We’re going to have a party by the pool at my house tomorrow. You, me and the guys. Mark Wahlberg just asked if I was busy or not if he could come here and hang out and have lunch?” Erin:” You don’t want him there with you by yourself, that’s why you want the little pool party right?” Jade was quiet which Erin knew was the truth. Erin:” I will see what I can do, ok.”