Does a Break Happen?

Some Summer FUN

Jade pulled out her phone and just waited to know if everything was all set or what was going on. All of a sudden, she gets the call from Erin saying that they’re on their way to her house with their swim trunks and other things. Jade smiled, and then sent a text to Mark. Ok, we’ll be there in a little while. . Jade replied ok, and then read it back. Then she thought: Wait a sec, did he just say We’ll be there in a little while? Jade paid it no mind at first, and then waited for Erin and the boys to get there. She went and changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36409034) and once she did, the guys were there, and she smiled. Kendall went right up to her and gave her the biggest hug, then she gave the other guys a hug as well. Jade went over to Carlos, and while he was talking to Erin, she pushed him into the pool. Jade then grabbed some water balloons she filled with shaving cream earlier, and handed some to Kendall, they went after Carlos and James. When they sat down to have some snacks, Carlos looked across the table at her, and smiled. Carlos:” Gotta love another prankster in the group!” Jade smiled, and sat their eating some celery and cream cheese.
As they were resting, goofing off and talking, Erin told Jade that someone was at the door. Jade got up, and went to the door, where both Mark and his big brother Donnie were standing. Jade looked at him, and then at Donnie….Jade:” Whoa, um what’s Donnie doing here with you?” Mark:” Well, when I heard you at the Awards, and I just figured that if you liked me, you have to like my big bro.” Jade:” Well you’re most certainly not wrong. I know a lot and I’m in love with the both of you so to speak.” Mark smiled, and Jade let them both in, and to the back. She offered them some snacks, and they joined everyone at that table talking. Erin went over to the computer and hooked up the speakers, then turned on some music. She went to Mark Wahlberg, and played his song Good Vibrations. Jade smiled, and rapped along with the song. Mark watched closely, and then Erin turned on New Kids on the Block. While she was listening to one of the songs she kept saying Donnie, Jordan, Joey…Donnie over and over when she knew who it was singing. Donnie smiled and looked at Mark. Jade and Mark talk about one of his new movies he’s working on, so while he was doing that, she grabbed another shaving cream filled water balloon and put it behind Logan just right so when he sat back it’d pop. She grabbed a water bottle and put it just on the top of the chair where James was sitting, and tired a string to it. When she pulled the string, it tipped the ice cold water bottle over and down James’ back. Donnie kept nodding with a huge grin, and Erin saw it. She played NKOTB’S song: Hangin’ Tough. She knew if she played that one, Jade would do the dance moves as well.
Jade heard the song when she was about to jump in the pool, and when she did, Jade began dancing instantly. Mark noticed, and gave Donnie a nudge, so he could watch. He saw her and got up to dance with her. Erin got all the pictures and the video of a few things as well. Jade changed the song, and went over to Kendall, grabbed him and made him get up. They danced and when they were done, she kissed him. Kendall grabbed her and pulled the both of them into the pool. She came up and swam over to him, Jade kissed him again and as they swam over to the edge, Carlos got her right on the head with a shaving cream filled water balloon. Jade:” Just watch it, I’ll get you back.” Carlos:” Oh I know you’ll get me back, and I don’t care. Wait, how come you get everyone but Kendall and Erin?” Jade:” Hmm, well I’m dating Kendall,and Erin’s like a sister. I get her but in different ways.” Carlos:” But we’re like your brothers too!” Jade:” Yes you are all like my brothers, in different ways, all except Kendall. It’d be creepy if I thought of him as my brother.” Kendall put his arm around her, and pulled her close. They sat around the table just talking and taking pictures, while Mark and Donnie were watching them. Mark gave Donnie her number so he could text her, and she looked at Kendall. Kendall:” What shall we do for your birthday babe?” Jade:” I don’t know, whatever you and/or the guys agree on, is fine by me.” Kendall looked at the guys and they had no idea….Donnie:” When’s your birthday?” Carlos:” Her birthday is in October.” Donnie nodded, and Jade looked at him with a smirk. Jade:” Mark’s is June 5th, and yours is August 17th! Mark has four kids, while you’ve two….love your show Blue Bloods.” Donnie thanked her, and Mark told them that he was leaving. Donnie asked if he could stay, so he did.
Jade dried off, and then grabbed a baseball hat, and began shooting hoops while everyone just relaxed. Donnie got up and went over to her, he stole the ball and took a shot. She looked at him and said that it was a lucky shot. Donnie:” How about a little one on one then?” Jade:” What’s the catch?” Donnie:” No catch, just wanna play that’s all.” She looked at him curiously, and then agreed. They played a little and just talked why they did. Donnie:” Do you just like playing sports, or do you watch them as well.” Jade:” Well, I mostly play them. Most of my family are huge fans of the Patriots, or the Celtics. Actually one of my brothers is a fan of all Boston teams except the Red Sox, he likes the Yankees. You can imagine all the arguments he has had and he’s only 13!” Donnie:” Oh yea, I’m a huge…” Jade:” You’re a huge Boston Celtics fan. I’m sure you’ve all their jerseys too.” He nodded, and asked what she watches. Jade:” I watch all the sports, especially when I’m with my family. If there’s any game on we’ll sit down and watch it, but I’m not into it like they all are. If I’m not working I’ll watch your show, I catch up on wrestling and other shows.” Erin noticed that Donnie was staring at Jade a lot, and kept her comments to herself, although she did find it rather odd. Erin:” Whatever we do for your birthday, it will be fun. Whenever we’re together we have a blast. But I’ve a few ideas I’d like to run by Kendall and the guys.” Jade looked at her curiously and then went into the house for something. Donnie grabbed her hand and pulled her away, Donnie:” Wow, you’re like nothing else, like no one else I’ve ever met before!” Jade:” Thanks, I guess. I’m glad that Mark brought you, it’s been really fun hanging out with the both of you.” Donnie was glad she said that, and tried to lean down and kiss her, she moved by ducking out the way, and back outside. Jade kept away from Donnie, which Erin caught on to. Erin:” What’s up with you and Donnie?” Jade:” I think he likes me, but I’m uncomfortable. I mean yes he’s cute, but I’m with Kendall. What’s this idea for my birthday anyways?”