Does a Break Happen?

Keeping a Birthday Secret

The week was passing, and Jade still hadn’t the faintest clue about what’s going on for her birthday in a few days. Every time she asked one of the guys they’d smile and walk away or changed the subject, and when she tried to ask Erin, she’d just say that she wasn’t going to tell her. Jade went outside to sing, while Erin and the guys planned the party.
Planning:
Erin:” So, time to plan…I’ve a suggestion.” Kendall looked at her with a curious look and then looked at the guys. Logan:” What’s your suggestion?” Erin:" Well I was thinking of having a huge blow out. Trick her into making a list of people she likes, and the bands or people she likes listening to as for music. Then get them to perform, for her birthday party. When no one is performing, they can just party. That way she gets to see some of the other famous people that she likes and she can see some of her favorite artists perform. I know two things though…You’re performing for her obviously, and we have to get two people.” Kendall was about to say that it was a given to perform, but Carlos beat him to it, and everyone looked at him curiously. Erin asked if they were in, and they grabbed a piece of paper. Kendall smirked and called Jade….Jade:” Ya babe, what’s up?” Kendall very discreetly slid the paper over to Erin. Kendall:” So, who do you wish you could meet?” Jade looked at him curiously but answered anyways, Jade:” I’d like to meet: Miranda Cosgrove, Nathan Kress, Avan Jogia, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Keke Palmer, Jennette McCurdy, Jerry Trainor, Liz Gillies, David Henrie, Shia Labeouf, Jesse Eisenburg, Hayden Panettiere, Jesse McCartney, Ryan Sheckler, Tony Hawk and a few others. Why babe?” Kendall looked at Erin who nodded, then he looked back at Jade. Kendall:” Don’t worry. I was just curious that’s all. I’m curious….what about bands. Who are the artists you’d like to see in person?” Jade:” Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, SlipKnot, KoRn, Aaron Carter, Backstreet Boys, Emin3m, New Kids on the Block, Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, 100 Monkeys, Nicki Minaj and a few others.” She looked at them curiously, and when she went into the other room, they talked softly and continued their planning. Erin:” We can totally get most of these people here since they’re on or from Nickelodeon like us, we’ll have a harder time with the rest, so we might need our agents’ help.” The guys were all in, and began to call their friends, Kendall:” Hey Victoria, I was wondering if you’d like to come to this party that the guys and I are throwing for my girlfriend? It’s October 28th and halfway through it people can chance into their Halloween costumes and have a contest.” They all basically got yes answers, and then they asked their agents to help them some how get ahold of the others.
Erin went into the other room after writing the peoples answers near their names, and giving it to Kendall to hid. Erin:” So Jade, any thoughts on Halloween costumes?” Jade smirked, and the moment Erin saw that, she knew Jade had a few ideas in mind. Erin decided to hang out with Jade for the following two weeks until it got closer to Jade’s party that is.
Jade’s thoughts:
“Ok, I know something’s going on, what I don’t know just yet. But something is, I mean why would they come out of nowhere and ask me who I’d like to meet and my favorite bands are. Hmm, something strange I know that. Plus I still have to decide on which Halloween costume I want. I’ve a few ideas, and am starting to freak out over that now too. What the hell, I don’t know…”
Jade was trying on the potential Halloween costumes she was trying to pick from, when Carlos walked in on her. She was wearing a costume, but she didn’t want them to see the ones she was picking from. Carlos looked her up and down, and his mouth just dropped, (http://www.polyvore.com/jade_potential_halloween_costume/set?id=43609152) her rocker-ish Masquerade costume. Jade:” Hmm Gee, thanks for knocking.” Carlos was still staring at her with his mouth on the floor, she went up behind him and before he knew it, she smacked him in the back of the head. Carlos:” Like owe, what the hell.” Jade:” Have you ever heard of a thing called knocking. We usually do it in this house.” Carlos:” Yes we usually do, but whenever I’ve done that in the past you usually tell me to come right in, which is why I did.” Jade nodded and told him she remembers and apologized, then asked him what he wanted. Carlos:” I wanted to know if you wanted to go skating with me, like we used to?” Jade:” You know…I’d love to. Can you give me a minute to change first?” He nodded, but before he left, he turned back to face her, Carlos:” So what’s with the get-up?” Jade:” I’ve three possible Halloween costumes to pick from, and I don’t know which to pick. I was trying them all on and seeing which one I like the best. This is one of them, I call it: Rocker Masquerade Bitch.” Carlos:” Why don’t you just get the three, try them on so we can see and we can tell you which we like the best?” Jade:” Like that would work, some would like one more then others and you’d fight over which I should wear. Besides, I wanted to pick it myself and whichever I pick, you’ll just love.” He nodded, and then left, and the moment he left she took it off and changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43610885). She grabbed her board and went downstairs, she grabbed her keys, and looked at Carlos. Jade:” So are we still going skating or what?” Carlos:” Yes, is anyone else coming?” Logan:” Can I come?” Carlos nodded, and they got his things, he looked back at James and Kendall, and then shook their head no. Logan and James were heading out the door, when Carlos looked at Kendall, Kendall(whispered):” We’re going to plan a few more details and check in with our agents to see if they heard anything from the others to see if they’re coming or not.” Carlos smiled with a nod, and headed out the door after Jade and Logan. They went to a local skate park, and then began to skate. Carlos had seen her do a few small tricks here and there, but nothing much, so when Jade began doing some major tricks, Carlos was amazed, he couldn’t believe it at all. Logan even stopped to watch her, and he too was amazed. Logan pulled out his phone and began taking a video, when Jade took a break, he stopped and sent the video to Kendall. What the hell, that’s really Jade? Yes it’s really Jade. I’ve never seen her do but the smallest of tricks before, you? Nope, I’ve never seen it either. We’ve to all go skating sometime after the party, all of us. . Logan agreed, and began filming her again when she was done with her break.
They all basically hung out leading up to her birthday party, Erin was the one who designed the invitations, (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43675985) and went all out on them too. She sent them out to everyone to see if they’d come even though most of them had already told her and the guys yes. She sent them out about three and a half weeks before her birthday, and made a list of the definite people who were coming. As it got closer to the party and her birthday in general, Jade began to become nervous for some reason. She’s not a big partier or one to go all out for a birthday, but she was excited about turning 21, and also being able to celebrate it with her amazing boyfriend and friends.
Jade’s Thoughts:
“I’m really excited yet very nervous. I know whatever happens for and on my birthday will be wonderful and never forgotten, but I’m nervous about it in the same sense. Being with Kendall and surrounded by the guys as well as Erin, that’s just remarkable and I couldn’t ask for any better friends in the word, they’re amazing, and being able to spend my birthday with them is all I could ask for….but I know with Erin and her planning, it’s going to be breathtaking, as well as beyond what anyone expects. I know I’ll have fun though like everyone else.”