Status: New story

Addicted to You

Like No One Else

After an amazing picnic where Louie and Tom talked, joked, and laughed, they gathered everything up and packed it back into their baskets. Sadly, it was time for Tom to walk Louie back to her car. Neither of them wanted the date to end, but they had already spent hours there and it had gotten dark.

"That was lovely, Tom. Thank you so much for doing this," Louie spoke as they walked down the sidewalk, giving him a genuine smile. Tom's heart beat faster just at the sight of that beautiful smile.
"It was my pleasure. Truly." He returned her smile, though his was a bit more bashful. Louie sighed in contentment as they continued to walk, now in silence. After a minute, Tom spoke up again.

"Would you... Would you consider doing it again?" He asked. "Going on a date with me, that is."
Louie stopped walking, causing Tom to stop as well and turn to her. She pretended to think for a moment, tapping her chin with her index finger and humming.

"Let's see..." She spoke in mock thoughtfulness before dropping her hand and giving Tom a wide smile. "of course I would," she laughed. "I would absolutely love that."

Tom let out a breath of relief, because though she made it obvious her hard thinking on it was only a joke, Tom's lack of confidence and disbelief that a woman like Louie would like a man like him made a small part of him panic. Louie giggled again and resumed walking.

"I really enjoy your company, Tom. You're a wonderful man," she informed him. This made Tom smile bashfully as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"And I think you're amazing, Lucrezia," he spoke shyly, unable to turn his eyes to her for fear that she would find his sentiment a bit too much too soon. So, he was surprised when he felt her hand run down the inside of his bare forearm and slide itself into his own hand. She linked her fingers in between his own and folded them against the back of his hand.
Tom glanced down at their intertwined hands in surprise, then up to her face. She was smiling softly at him.

"I return your feelings whole heartily," she whispered. Tom's face lit up and he tightened his grip on her hand before turning his attention back to the sidewalk in front of them as they walked.

"Well, this is me," Louie stated once they got to her car. They both turned to face each other as they prepared to say goodnight.
"Thank you again, Tom. I had the most amazing time," she spoke softly. Tom smiled and nodded his head.

"As did I. Thank you for joining me," Tom returned. Louie giggled at the formality before taking a step towards him and looking up into his handsome face.
"Have a good night, mister Hardy," she whispered silkily, taking his hand in her's once again. Tom felt his cheeks warm at her proximity, her touch, her breath tickling his skin.

"And you as well." He tried to control the shaking in his voice as the need to be closer to her prodded at him, urging him to close the distance. But, he didn't want to move too fast. He still wasn't sure if her feelings for him were romantic or friendly, his low self esteem causing him to doubt all the signs she was giving him. Luckily, her confidence far outweighed his, and she took it upon herself to lean in and place her lips on his. They were so full and soft, and her skin smelled softly of citrus. Tom practically melted into the kiss. It was a soft kiss at first, but soon she was taking a step closer and raising her free hand to the back of his neck.

Tom dropped the picnic baskets he was holding in his right hand, causing them to crash into the street, and wrapped his arm around her waist. Their lips began to move together and her hand tightened on the back of his neck. Louie moaned softly into the kiss, setting Tom's insides on fire. He grabbed her hip and held her against him. He wanted nothing more than to take her right there, right in front of everyone. And Louie wanted nothing more than for him to do so. But soon, clear thinking came back to her, and she gave one last deep kiss and a small bite of his lower lip, causing Tom to moan in pleasure, before pulling away.

When Tom finally opened his eyes, he was met by Lucrezia's own soft brown ones. She was smiling seducticely, her hand still on the back of his neck, where she was now stroking the skin with her fingers. She bit her lip and gave a look that said she wanted more, but she contained herself. Tom was having trouble evening his breathing back out as he studied her beautiful features.

"Call me soon, Tom," she spoke in a low voice before adding in a breathy whisper; "please."
All Tom could do was nod his head and give a quiet "of course" before releasing her and allowing her to take a step back. She reached for the handle of her car door, but Tom quickly regained his thoughts and the gentleman in him took over, causing him to beat her to the handle and open the car door for her. She giggled and have a slight bow of her head before holding down the back of the skirt of her dress and carefully getting into the driver's side. She pulled her left leg into the cabin and made sure her dress was out of the way as Tom shut the car door behind her.

Louie grabbed her keys out of her purse and placed the car key into the ignition before starting it and putting down her window. She looked up at Tom with a smile and crooked her index finger, gesturing for him to lean down. Once he was level with her, Louie reached towards him and gently placed her hand on his cheek, using her thumb to stroke the slight stubble.

"How about dinner at my place next time?" She asked seducticely, causing shivers to run through Tom. The implication was obvious, and Tom almost hardened right then and there at the thought of it.
"I, uhm, yes. Of course. I would- I would love th-" but before he could stumble over any more words, Louie leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. This time it was short, but oh so very sweet. She leaned back and smiled.

"Call me tomorrow?" She asked. Tom have a nod of his head, still not thinking clearly as all of his blood was still rushing elsewhere. Louie giggled before leaning back into her seat and putting the window up. Tom straightened and took a step back, watching as she took her car out of park and prepared to drive away. She looked back up to Tom one more time and winked before giggling to herself and driving away.

Tom watched as she drove down the street and turned onto the next, disappearing into the night. He smiled wide and shook his head in disbelief. Lucrezia... She was like no one Tom had ever met before. And he had a feeling she would never stop surprising him.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY UPDATED!!! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG!!
But I am finally finding time to write and so have been trying to update some of my stories as much as possible before I am thrown back into a hectic schedule. I hope you guys enjoyed and as always comments would be so appreciated. I would love to know that people are still reading!!