Status: New story

Addicted to You

No Escape

Lucrezia could not stop smiling the entire drive home. She couldn't help the butterflies in a belly every time she thought of the kiss she and Tom shared, and the promise of what would be the next night. She couldn't lie to herself. She adored Tom. He was exactly the kind of man she needed in her life, and though she had not had any intention of dating anyone only days before, Tom came along and changed everything. Now she knew what she wanted. She wanted him. She wanted him exclusively, and for him to want only her in return.
Just as she pulled up to her house, her phone vibrated, letting her know she had a text. She turned her car off and pulled her phone out of her bag before unlocking the screen and smiling when she saw the text was from Tom. She opened the message.

"Just wanted to check and make sure you made it home okay"
She smiled wide. He was so sweet. She quickly typed out a response.

"Home safe and sound. Thank you again for an amazing night."
She grabbed her purse and took the key out of the ignition before opening her car door and stepping out. As she walked to her door her phone vibrates again and she opened the message.

"As always, my pleasure. Looking forward to another amazing night tomorrow. I have some work to get done early tomorrow evening, so shall we say 8?"

Lucrezia's smile widened as she unlocked her front door and stepped inside before closing and locking it behind her, not once taking her eyes off of the phone screen. Once standing in the foyer of her apartment, she began to type out her response.

" It's a date." she hit send and stood there to wait for his response. It was only a moment before her phone vibrates again and another text came through.
"Until then, beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your night.
Lucrezia smiled happily at her phone and let out a sigh of contentment.

"And what has you smiling so wide?" A voice spoke from within the apartment, causing Lucrezia to gasp and jump, dropping her phone in the process. She looked ahead into the living room to see a figure sitting on her couch, lounging back with one arm resting across the back and one of his legs resting across his knee, but it was too dim in the room to make out any features.
Lucrezia's heart pounded hard in her chest and her breaths came out short and fast as she strained to make out any details of the strange man in her house.

"I have no cash, but there is jewelery in the bedroom. Please, just take it and leave. I haven't seen your face. I couldn't identify you to the police even if I wanted to, so there is no reason t-"
"Lucrezia, please," the man spoke and began to rise from the couch. Lucrezia began to take a few slow steps back towards the door, not wanting to make any sudden movements before attempting her escape.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"
Just when the man said this, he stepped into the light coming from the foyer, light now cast upon his features. Lucrezia gasped.

"J... Jason?" She squeaked. Immense fear took ahold of her now, more so than when she thought it was just some stranger. This couldn't be. How did he find her? how did he get in? And worse... What did he want?

"Don't I get a kiss?" Jason asked as he took another step towards her. Lucrezia shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't let him get to her. She couldn't let him grab hold of her, for if he did, it was all over. She wouldn't put it past him to kill her.
Lucrezia realized that she had slowly back up enough to where the front door was only one leap away. She quickly turned and made a run for the door, able to get it open and jump out onto the porch.

"Lucrezia!" Jason boomed as he ran after her. With heavy breathing and a pounding heart she willed her legs to move as fast as they could, but she was disoriented, and this caused her to trip right as she reached the top of the stairs. She flew forward and and landed on the fifth step down before tumbling down the last six steps and landing, sprawled out, on the sidewalk below. Her breath was knocked out of her and she curled into the fetal position, groaning in immense pain.
Jason flew down the steps and stopped beside her.

"Now you did it, you dumb bitch," he growled before reaching down and grabbing her upper arm, causing her to scream in pain. He lifted her up, not caring about the pain it caused, and began to drag her up the steps. Lucrezia panicked. Now already bloodied and bruised she really had no hope of fighting him off. So, instead she mustered all the strength she had and began to scream.

"Help me!" She screamed. "Anyone! Please hel-" but she was cut short with a punch to the gut, once again having all the wind knocked from her lungs.
"Shut the fuck up!" Jason snarled before lifting her off of the ground and carrying her the rest of the way inside. Everything was happening so fast, blurring together and making it hard for Lucrezia to think straight. All she knew was that her life was in legitimate danger, but she could only think of one thing.

Tom...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short and shitty. I had to really rush to get it out but I really wanted to update. If I find the time I may just delete it and start over. But for now, comments would be extremely appreciated!!!