Status: New story

Addicted to You

Reliving A Nightmare

Lucrezia winced in pain as she tried to squeeze through the rope that was tied tightly around her wrists, holding her to the back board of her bed. She was forced to lay naked on her back with her legs spread, rope tied around each of her ankles the end board of the bed. Her heart beat wildly in her chest as memories came flooding back. This wasn't new to her. Jason would do this often back when she was with him. He got off on having her helpless, on having the ability to do what he would like to her.
She wasn't sure where he was at the moment, or what he was doing, but while he wasn't in the room she tried her best to free herself. Just one hand. That's all she needed and shs could free herself the rest of the way. But, the rope was tied too tight. He always tied it too tight.

Jason walked casually into the bedroom, holding a beer in his hand as he looked around the room.
"Nice place you have here, babe," he stated before sitting down on the end of the bed. Lucrezia turned her face away from him and stayed silent. Even as Jason ran a cold hand up her bare leg she didn't make a sound. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
Jason stood from the end of the bed and walked up to the head before placing his beer on the nightstand beside it. He placed his knee on the mattress and leaned over her, grabbing her face and turning it to face him, so instead, Lucrezia closed her eyes. This seemed to anger him more. He squeezed tighter, his fingers digging into her cheeks.

"Look at me," he demanded. Lucrezia let out a small whimper in pain and opened her eyes. He was glaring down at her.
"You thought you could escape?" He asked. Lucrezia stayed silent. "You thought you were free? That I wouldn't find you?"

Lucrezia glared at him.
"I never took you for a Sherlock Holmes." She spat. She could feel Jason tense in anger at the implication of his stupidity, but he reigned it in and instead let out a forced laugh.

"Yeah, well, I have resources, baby. And now look at you." He gestured to her naked, restrained body before releasing her face. She turned her head back away from him and was silent once more. "You look incredible."

Jason placed his hand on her stomach and stroked it with his fingers.
"You're back to your healthy weight. No more skin and bones," he spoke approvingly before beginning to move his had up. Lucrezia squeezed her eyes shut, repulsed at his touch. Jason moved his hand up to her breast and began to massage it, moaning in statisfaction. Lucrezia whimpered in disgust as he brought his finger tips to her nipple and gave it a firm squeeze, causing her to gasp in pain.

"I'll have you screaming in no time," Jason whispered as he continued to play with her now very sore nipple. Lucrezia stayed silent, but tears began to stream down her face and land on the pillow beneath it.

Jason stood from the bed and pulled off his shirt before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He quickly pulled them down, taking his boxers with them and leaving himself completely naked. Louie began to hyperventilate, knowing what was coming. She struggled some more against her restraints, though she knew it was no use.

"Please don't," Louie pleaded with him, but he ignored her. Just as he had always done before.
"Ah, just like old times," Jason murmured to himself before climbing between her open and restrained legs. He began to kiss and bite the skin on her neck and using his hand to massage her breast. She felt his hard member press against her and began to cry harder. This can't be happening, she thought to herself. Not again. Not when everything was going so well for her.

Jason reached down and pressed his fingers between her legs, massaging her clitorus, before jamming two of them into her. She was dry as a bone, and she yelped in pain as he forced his fingers deep inside of her, chaffing the sensitive skin. He gathered as much moisture as he could on his fingers and brought them out to run around her opening, but it wasn't enough to not make an intrusion painful. Louie was sobbing now, her body shaking in fear for the pain that was to come.

Jason grabbed his member and lined it up outside of her opening before thrusting in, causing Louie to scream in pain, and Jason hissed through his teeth.
"You're as dry as an 80 year old," he stated, though it wasnt stopping him. "But we can fix that."

He began to move roughly in and out of her, ignoring the fact that her body was obviously rejecting him.
"So tight," he whispered as he continued to thrust in and out, moaning in pleasure. Though it was painful, Louie knew that this wasn't the worst of it. Jason needed her in pain to stay turned on.
He reach up and placed his hand on her throat, squeezing tightly and cutting off her air supply. Louie tried to gasp for air, but it was no use. His grip only tightened as he pleasured himself inside of her. Panic rose higher and higher as she grew dizzy, needing so badly a breath of air. Her vision began to blur, and just when she was on the brink of passing out, Jason let go of her throat and instead slapped her hard on the face.

Louie gulped in a breath and cried out in pain, causing Jason to moan and thrust faster. He grabbed her nipple and squeezed and twisted, cashing Louie once again to cry out in pain. She choked on her son's and struggled against her restraints. Jason's thrusts grew faster and faster, deeper and deeper as he grunted in pleasure. And, just as he was about to climax, he cocked his arm back and punched her hard in the face.
The last thing Louie remembered was Jason climaxing inside of her and collapsing before she rolled her eyes into the back of her head and blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it was so explicate, but I felt it was important to recreate and show what Lucrezia had gone through so often when she was in her abusive relationship with Jason. I'm sorry if I triggered anyone, and I know it was tough to read. It was really tough for me to write.
Comments would be appreciated!!!