Status: if ya want a small part in a chapter just tell me and i can get done

We Only Come out at Night

OBX here we come!!!

"Why the hell am i on the floor?" Chris got up shaking his head. "you fell of the couch." said Van handing him a english muffin for brekfast.

They all got dressed while we waited in the van (now callled the zombie killing machine).
As Ricky climbed in wearing nice skinny jeans and dress shirt with vest compete with a nice pair of black vans, "ready to kill some zombies?". "HELL YA!!!!!!!" van pulled a pair of sissors out the seat pocket and slit the back of the seat. "i can fix that i pulled some checkerd duct tape out and duct taped the slit and the sissors and handed the sissors to Balz. "These are all fine ma'am with Sheriff Balz in charge." josh took them and put them in his pant pocket.Chris climbed in "uh why re their sissors in your pocket,Josh?" Chris asked puting his hands on his hips,he was wear the outfit he wore for america the music video(Which is tooooo sexy). "LPD!!!! we got a crazy little girl with lethal sissors."Josh pointed to Van. "then permisson to contuine is granted.sheriff Balz" Chris sat down and everyone buckled up."ok kiddies what album do we want to listen to?1.smells like children -marilyn manson 2.Night Electric Night - Deathstars 3. devoid -lunacy " i yelled. "1." Everyone answerd. i poped in the disc...

The whole ride to the next city was amazing the next spot eas OBX (they were in VA beach before.)
"you know this killing machine needs an upgrade." Van poked the seat. "yeah we should add a bar in the back with tuned up speakers and party lights." i said. "We got a bad ass over here!!!" every one said.

So 2 hours later.. the boys fell asleep again on the couch watching A haunted house (must see comedy) and me and van finshed the blood of a maid and her assanint...