Is Anything Meant to Be?

Shipped Away

Magdelina:” Lexi honey, can you come down here for a moment please dear?” She ran down the stairs and looked at her mother, she knew something was wrong, and just waited for whatever it was to be said. Magdelina:” Sweetie, I can’t take it anymore. You’re mood swings, all this rebellion…So you’re going to stay with your cousin Angela and finish school with her. You head to Forks in the morning, so go pack what you want.” Lexi:” What, are you kidding me? You know what, fine….it’ll do me good to get away from you since you never believe anything I say anyways, or take it seriously.” With that she stormed back up to her room and packed, mostly clothes but her laptop phone and charger as well and her camera. She set her alarm, and went to bed. Her mom work her up anyways, and they headed for the airport. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44610166) She got on her plane, not bothering to look back at her mom, or give her a hug bye for that matter. Lexi got on the plane, grabbed her ipod and just listened to music all the way there. Once the plane landed, she got her bags and was waiting, she looked around for whoever was supposed to pick her up if anyone was supposed to. When she did a second look around someone out of nowhere was choking her with a hug, and it was her cousin Angela. Angela:” Oh my wow, you’re so much prettier then I remember Lexi. I know you’ll have fun here, you might want to put a jacket or sweater on though, it is colder here.” Lexi looked at her and realized that Angela has grown into a beautiful young women and she felt bad that they’re not as close as they were when they were younger….Lexi nodded, took her bag off and grabbed a hoodie to put on, that was when Angela noticed the scar. Angela:” You still have that scar?!” Lexi spun around looking at her, Lexi:” Ya, it’s not like it could just vanish or disappear in a few years. I wish it would though.” Angela looked upset, and Lexi felt bad once she said it, and heard what came from her mouth. Lexi:” I’m sorry Ang, I really am. Maybe this will bring us back together, you know close like when we were younger.” She put her bag back on, and carried the others, following Angela.
When they get to Angela’s house, Lexi looks around and puts her things in the spare room and looks around. She nodded, and then when back down to Angela, Lexi:” What kind of things are there to do for fun around here?” Angela:” Well not much in town, you’d have to go to one of the other towns, or to La Push!” Lexi spun around the minute she heard the mention of La Push, Lexi:” La what?” She had no idea what it was, but it was like she knew what it was, or she’s heard it before and she never has that she knows of. Angela:” La Push is the beach, well our beach that we all go to when there is a sunny day to hang out and surf.” Lexi nodded, and just grabbed her bag walking out. Angela followed her, Lexi:” I’m just going for a walk. I know you’re worried, but me being new and practically invisible to just about everyone, I don’t think anyone will bother me. If I need something or want you to join me in a little while, I’ll text you or call you.” Angela wanted so badly to follow her and be there for her for whatever is on her mind, but she respected that her cousin wanted to be alone and she felt better when Lexi let her know that she’d at least call or text if she wants anything.