Is Anything Meant to Be?

He's...They're coming

Lexi was in town with Bella and Charlie eating lunch when Lexi heard a familiar voice, her ear twitched. She turned to see her old friend Lily who needed to find Lexi to tell her something. Lexi jumped up and they both hugged each other, Lexi was surprised Lily was there and nervous she’d find everything out. Lexi remembered when she tried to tell Lily about the bite, explain everything but it just didn’t lick or make sense with her, she never got it. Lexi:” Oh my wow, Lily. You look the same yet totally different.” Lily:” I can’t believe I found you. I’ve missed you so much and hanging out with you.” Lexi looked at her, although she was excited to see Lily she knew the excitement was from something else. Lexi never liked listening to her friends’ thoughts and never did that to Lily, although she was getting a feeling that she should. “I need to tell her that I know what she meant, what she was trying to tell me before about Jeremy,” Lily. Lexi was shocked, grabbed Lily’s arm pulling her away. Lexi:” You know about Jeremy and what I kept trying to tell you or explain to you?” Lily looked at her curiously, wasn’t sure how Lexi knew. Lily:” Um ya, how’d you know that I knew?” Lexi:” That will be explained later. Tell me how’d you know?” Lily:” I saw him a few months ago when he cornered me. His eyes were blood red, creepy yet even though my body knew he was bad news he still smelled sweet like vanilla and lavender. He had gotten closer, told me that one way or another he’d get to you, that he’d find you and I should just help if not it’ll be horrible and I’ll be in pain. You are all that’s on his mind, he calls you the one that got away, he began to torture me to see if I knew anything or where you were. Right when he was about to break me, some fiery red head appeared from no where like a blur at first then she was just there. She had the same blood red eyes, and she told him that more then likely you had come to Forks to seek out a coven, by the name of Cullen, she went on to say that they were some type of special vampires. I heard something about joining an Army, so I assumed they’d be coming here to attack the ones called Cullens, and knowing you like I do, you’d be here too. What can I help with?” Lexi:” Oh no…Jasper and Jake won’t like this, then again, neither will Edward.” Lexi grabbed Lily’s hand and looked around, she knew hey weren’t too far from the Cullens’ house so they ran. Lexi looked at Lily and told her to trust her, she put Lily on her back and ran to the Cullen’s house. When they got there Jasper could tell something was wrong right away, he crossed the room looking at Lexi. Jasper:” What’s wrong Lexi?” She touched his cheek and showed him what Lily had just told her, a growl emerged from Jasper which Lexi was shocked yet blushed. Jasper:” Jeremy is part of Victoria’s army! He’s coming after Lexi while she gets Bella and Edward.” Emmett:” Lex, Bella you both have nothing to worry about. We’ll make sure nothing happens to you both, you’re family!” Both Bella and Lexi smiled, feeling loved. Lexi:” oh um, this is my best friend from back home, Lily. Lily this is Jasper, his brothers Emmett and Edward, their sisters Alice and Rosalie, mom Esme and dad Carlisle. Oh that’s Bella right there Edward’s future wife and my best friend.” Lily looked at them all smiling, she grabbed Lexi’s hand pulling her away to the other side of the room. Lily:” These are the vampires Victoria was talking about? What’s with Jasper and you by the way?” Jasper heard her and smirked which Lexi saw and knew he would. Lexi:” Yes these are those special vampires she was talking about. They’re special because they’re vegetarians which means they don’t feed on humans only animals. They’re also special due to the abilities Edward, Alice and Jasper have. Edward can read minds, Alice had premonitions and Jasper feels what the people around him feel and can manipulate what they feel. So if you’re scared he can make you calm. Now Jasper and I…well we are, well sort of were in love. For me with him, it was love at first sight, for him it’s my blood and the way it smells.” Lily:” One question? (Lexi nodded) Do you still love him?” Lexi looked at Lily, she knew Jasper heard it since his eyes flicked up the same time hers did and looked in each others’ eyes, holding the gaze for a few moments. Lily:” Lex, I know you, I know the real you. Lexi Webber, do you still love him?” Lily looked at her, know Lexi was about to break. Lexi:” I do still love him and I always will love him but it’s complicated. I know there’s really no rule saying that a vampire and werewolf can’t be together but I’m in love and drawn to another. How can I be with Jasper and hurt Jake, or the other way around. Besides, what would happen if I get pregnant by him, I’m already a hybrid but what about the child? Do you see, it’s completely complicated.” Lily:” Whoa, ok I guess it is complicated.”
Lexi walked away, Lily saw that when she walked by Jasper they both looked pained. “Wait, I thought that Vampires can’t feel or have feelings?,” Lexi “We don’t/can’t, but we still remember most feelings that we had before becoming a vampire. Why?,” Edward “I feel heartbroken when I’m near Jazz. I know part if not most of it is me, but I think part of it is him too,” Lexi. Edward looked at Jasper, he grabbed Lexi’s hand pulling her into the kitchen. She looked at him confused, not knowing what this is about. Edward:” You know Emily and you are right, there aren’t any rules saying that werewolves and vampires can’t be together. You assume like most that because we’re enemies, it can’t happen. If you and Jasper can tolerate each others’ scents then why not? Yes if you and him were together and you became pregnant you Carlisle as well as the rest of the family would protect you. I know if you pick him over Jake you’re hurting Jake, or if you pick Jake over Jasper you hurt Jasper. I’m sorry it’s a tough choice for you, I wish it were simpler like it was for Bella.” Lexi looked at him, she knew he was genuinely upset, she could tell by the way he spoke about his brother that he felt bad. Lexi(forcing a smile):” Thanks Edward, I’m glad you can see the predicament that faces me. I wish there were two of me so I won’t hurt anyone anymore. That way I could see that crooked smile of your brothers that I just love and drives me crazy, waking up to his amazingly beautiful face even if he doesn’t sleep himself. But being drawn to Jake like I am and have been, it’s like when I’m near him all I want to do is kiss him, when I see him but I’m not near him he’s all that I think of or all that’s on my mind. No matter what I do to get him off my mind, he always finds his way back. I just want to jump on his back, holding on and never letting go.” Edward:” Ok but where does that leave Jake’s friend Emrby?” Lexi told him how she heard both Jake and Emrby arguing mentally over her, and that when she does get the chance to hang out with him, he makes her laugh all the time there’s never a time where something he says upsets her it is the opposite of that with her. He’s always there for her to talk to if she needs she feels that but hasn’t been told it by him yet. Lexi:” I know I belong to this family which is why I got the tattoo of your family’s crest and I belong to the pack as well. The only thing is that I don’t want to hurt anyone, and Jasper’s already hurting which is just killing me to feel that. But maybe if I were to just vanish, leave and go away from here and from everyone you’ll all soon forget about me easily and go about your lives as if I never existed, it’d be easier and better for everyone.” Edward:” You know that will not solve anything, and you’re wrong, this family will not easily forget about you. Maybe over time we might slowly start to but that’s not going to happen especially to Jasper who loves you. If you leave, I get the feeling he’ll end up following you to be with you, if not right away soon enough after. You’re his Blood Singer after all. But this family won’t forget about you, look how you make Jazz feel, even if it’s not great but he’s in love. You, Alice and Bella have become closer friends, how will that make them feel if you just up and leave without a good bye or anything. Oh and Rose will go back to tormenting everyone who won’t stand up to her, Emmett thinks you’re just awesome and loves when you’re around. He loves how you look in your wolf form, we all do, and you’re the only one who as managed to get out of Emmett’s grip, which he’s still amazed at. And both Esme & Carlisle who adore you, what about them, and what about my Bella, they already see you and treat you as family, we all do. Plus Carlisle thinks you’re remarkable the fact that you’re a hybrid, and he has never seen one before. You know if you do decide to leave after you’ve thought all this through even knowing that it’ll kill everyone so to speak, you’re the one who’ll have to tell mom, Alice and Bella at least. I know you won’t say a word to Jazz, you’ll end up leaving behind something special for Emmett with a note, but them you must tell. Don’t forget the pack by the way and the bond you’ve with them and are currently still working on. Oh and then there’s Jake…” He went on and then reached over to touch her hand to console her, but instead it gave her a premonition.
Premonition:
Charlie and Bella are walking down an isle in the backyard Lexi had a feeling Alice designed. Bella’s wearing a beautiful flowing, long white gown with a lace bodice back. Lexi sees Bella’s mom giving her something and crying, she sees Charlie looking rather dapper walking her down the isle again towards Edward who Lexi thought actually looked beautiful as she has heard Bella say of him. Lexi sees them getting married with friends and family all around, at the reception, aside from herself the only other member from the pack was Seth, so they just went together. The pack all learned earlier in the day that Jake just ran, he wouldn’t take it. Even though Lexi was upset that Jake wasn’t there with her, she knew he did love her. She feels better when she sees Jasper and they even share a couple dances together. Once Bella and Edward leave the premonition flashes to them on a beautiful island with a cute little house where Bella becomes different and Lexi knew what it was or at least assumed it had something to do with the other thing she saw before. Bella asks Edward what day it is, she begins counting and then informs him that she’s late, her period’s late. Then the phone call with Carlisle the one thing is that Lexi gets this strong feeling which name they will chose in the end.
Edward let her hand go, the look upon his face Lexi knew she didn’t block it, so he too saw that she just did. Edward looked purely scared, Lexi:” Um Edward, why do you look terrified?” Edward:” How is that possible, Bella having my baby?” Lexi:” Edward believe me when I say this….you will be great and you’ll do fine as a father. Now aside from Bella, you have something to protect your OWN family. Besides, look you surrounds you, a wonderful family who will be there helping if you need help. Can I tell you something though (Edward nodded) Don’t get mad or upset or even scared, but the first time you and Bella make love, you get frightened the following day because you see bruises on her. He’s not hurt and gets mad when you say something but soon after you give in and make love again. I’m telling you this because you won’t do it again because you don’t want her hurt but she’s not hurt, and you do give in.” He nodded and informed Carlisle, Carlisle asked to see it for himself so he can prepare when the time comes. Lexi showed it to him but he told Edward that he’ll keep it a secret and no one will know.