Is Anything Meant to Be?

Another family...

Premonition:
…Lexi saw herself in the forest running, she stops and sees Jake in wolf form along with the other wolves. All of a sudden the Cullens appear before them, Alice turns around and sees Lexi and smiles. It changes to show what Alice sees, how Alice sees Lexi in her wolf form. Lexi then saw a swarm walking out of the water. It jumped to show some battle, the back seems to be helping or working with the Cullens to attack the swarm…
When Alice let her go she looked at Lexi, Lexi:” Alice, did you see that too?” Alice nodded, and grabbed her pulling her into another room. Lexi:” Um, what just happened?” Alice:” I triggered a premonition in both of us. You look awesome in your wolf form by the way, I’ve never seen a pure white wolf except an actual artic wolf. We need to figure out what that swarm was or is?” Lexi:” I have an idea.” She grabbed Alice’s hand focusing, Lexi remembers news and them saying how people have gone missing. She focused specifically on the swarm, she focused extra hard on them and she knew. Lexi let Alice’s hand go and looked at her shocked. Lexi grabbed her hand and pulled Alice back out to the others, she went over to Jasper. Lexi:” Um Jazz, can I show you what both Alice and I just saw and you tell me if I’m right?” Jasper nodded, so Lexi grabbed his hand and closed her eyes. Jasper did the same and she focused on showing him what they saw. When she let his hands go and looked at him he looked at her with a smirk. Jasper:” Read my thoughts….” “Are you thinking an army?” Jasper “Yes I’m thinking of an army but do you know what other part I’m thinking?” Lexi “It’s an Army of newborns sent by Victoria so she doesn’t or does get her hands on Bella. We need to prepare,” Jasper. “That’s why I was thinking, yes but we don’t know when they’re coming and how many there will be,” Lexi. Jasper nodded and they looked at the rest of the family and Jake. Jasper:” Both Alice and Lexi see an army of Newborns coming for Bella. Right now, we still don’t know when they’re coming yet and just how many there will be. We need to prepare, even if Lexi can’t help the way she’d like, but we need to. (To Jake) Do you think we can meet with the pack to let them know soon and that we need their help?” Jake:” Yes I will let Sam know you all wish to meet with him and the pack. Lexi, I’m going to go.” Lexi:” No wait, I’m gonna go too.” She went around and gave everyone a hug, she told Alice and Bella to text her later if they’d like. She grabbed her things and walked out with Jake.
Jake & Lexi Talk to Sam:
Jake and Lexi walk, he notices that she’s following him. He stops looking at her with a smirk, Jake:” Shall I walk you home?” Lexi:” No if I don’t go home my family just think I’m just with Bella, my cousin calls sometimes though.” Jake:” Ok, so if I’m not walking you home right now, what do you want to do then?” Lexi:” Could we hang out with the pack?” Jake smirked at her and nodded, Lexi:” Thanks Jake.” She jumped on his back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Whoa, did she really just jump on my back and gave me a kiss on the cheek? Wonder why she wants to hang out with the pack,” Jake. She bit her lip smiling, she touched his neck and allowed him to hear what she wanted him to. “Since I will be turning into a wolf even though we still don’t know when and I know what color fur I will have I wanted to talk to Sam. Oh and the reason I want to hang out with the guys is so we can all get used to each other,” Lexi. “Hmm, I guess I can live with that. So will you tell me what your fur will be?” Jake. “How about you run and then maybe I’ll show you when we get to see the guys. Um Jake, the main reason I want to talk to Sam about me being a hybrid and he can tell the rest of the pack if he pleases, but want to know what he thinks about the whole thing,” Lexi. He smiled and ran, feeling her wrap her arms around him tighter making him smile. “Awe, does me wrapping my arms around you tighter make you happy?” Lexi. Jake chuckled and set her down when they got there. Jake:” We’re here. I might answer that if you live up to telling me what fur you’ll have.” Lexi:” Hmm, ok then. We shall see.” Jake:” Oh this is Sam and his fiancée Emily’s house. I want to tell you that Emily doesn’t like people staring at her, so try not to please.” Lexi nodded and Jake walked in, the minute they saw Lexi their faces changed. Paul & Jared:” Why’d you bring her?” Jake moved so Lexi could have the floor, Lexi:” Because I have, well I’d like to talk to Sam if I may?” Sam looked at her and nodded, Lexi:” Could we speak alone please?” He got up and both Lexi and Jake followed him outside. Lexi:” I got some blood tests done and was informed not long ago, and I told Jake that you have to know, if you want to inform the rest of the pack I will leave that up to you. Sam, I’m a hybrid, Carlisle informed me that I was born with the wolf gene but it didn’t take effect due to being bitten by a vampire at a young age. The vampire’s venom seemed to have latched onto some of my blood cells. The wolf gene is starting to progress again, Carlisle still doesn’t know when or what other abilities I will gain…Sam can I show you something? I had a premonition with the help of Alice and I saw myself in my wolf form, I saw my fur and have a question to ask you. I figured if I show you it’d be much easier to convince you then just saying what color my fur will be or is. Is that ok?” Sam nodded, and she walked over to him, she grabbed his hands and showed him what she looks like in her wolf form, then she let it slip…a dream she had the night before of both him and Emily, getting married and that they have a beautiful baby girl. When she let him go she looked at him, Lexi:” Why would Alice tell me that she has never seen a white wolf except maybe an artic or timber wolf?” Sam:” What was that last part I saw? Of Emily and I?” Lexi:” Oh, that came to me last night in a dream. You and Emily look so happy on your wedding day, she’s so beautiful Sam!” Sam smiled and to both her and Jake’s surprise, he pulled her into a hug. Sam:” I will let you explain it to the pack in a bit, and answer your questions but could you show that to Emily?” Lexi looked at him with the sweetest of smiles, Lexi:” I’d love to!” Sam went back into the house followed closely by both Jake and Lexi. Sam:” Emily I’d like to introduce you to Jake’s best friend Lexi, Lexi this is my fiancée Emily.” Emily:” Oh Jake’s possible imprint and Bella’s best friend! So good to finally meet you.” Lexi:” Likewise, Emily could I show you something? Sam wants me to show you, but I’d still like your permission first. All I’ve to do is hold one or both of your hands. Is that ok?” Emily nodded and Lexi grabbed her hand, she showed her what she just showed Sam, when Lexi let her hand go she looked back at Emily with a smile. Emily:” Wow, that’s our wedding day, and we have a son?” Lexi:” Yes that’s your wedding day, and no you’ve a daughter. I must say that on your wedding day you look even more beautiful then you do now. Both you and Sam look so excited, and you make a very beautiful daughter. I believe you end up naming her Annescence but simply call her Escence.” Emily gave Lexi a hug thanking her with tears of joy falling from her eyes. She turned and both her and Sam kissed. Sam:” Now I’ve to answer some of Lexi’s questions but when that’s done she has something to tell you all.” Paul rolled his eyes mumbling something under his breath, Sam, Emily and Jake all noticed and smirked. Lexi tapped into Sam’s mind, “Please, his cocky attitude as well as his anger issues will end up leaving him hurt, please let him mess with me so I can smack him?” Lexi. “No, but you can smack him around another day,” Sam.
Sam went back outside with Lexi and Jake, Lexi:” So aside from artic and timber wolves, has there ever been someone in our history that has transformed into a white wolf?” Sam:” I can’t say there has been I’ve heard all of the legends and Jake’s father Billy never said anything about a white wolf, let alone one that has a symbol on it’s back.” Jake looked from Sam to Lexi and back, both back and forth. Sam:” You didn’t show Jake?” She looked down shaking her head no, he told her that she should show him, and asked if she had any other questions. Lexi:” Yes just one and it has to do with that symbol you saw. The symbol is half your symbol and half the Cullens symbol. I guess does that mean I belong to both the back and Cullens? That’s the only thing I can think of, but I don’t know.” Sam looked at her and told her that he will get back to her on that, which she told him she thought that’s what he’d say. Sam:” What about when it’s time for you’re change, do you know what’ll happen?” Lexi looked at Jake, Jake:” I told her that we will have the clothes ready, to leave her window open or unlocked so I can go in in case it happens at night. Since she has been getting stronger with her powers and always trying to control them more, I know no matter where she is she will be able to communicate with me. She says you care more then able to help as well, that she already feels like part of a family but with us and the Cullens.” Sam nodded and told her she can get ready to tell the others. Lexi looked at Jake and without saying a word he knew what she was thinking. Jake:” Oh the Cullens want to know if they could meet with us soon?” Sam:” Why?” Lexi:” Remember when I said with the help of Alice I had a premonition (Sam nodded) Well we saw a swarm or a lot of vampires coming out of the water, coming to attack the Cullens to get Bella. I saw the pack helping along but the Cullens want to tell you what’s going on so you can make the call yourself.” Sam:” Can you show me?” Lexi nodded and showed him what her and Alice saw earlier. Lexi:” The Cullens want to tell you that one of them has experience with defeating newborns. Carlisle will have Jasper explain what to do and what not to do, since they’re stronger being newborns, if they get a hold of you they could crush your spine even in wolf form. They still don’t know when the newborns will be coming, or just how many of them there will be.” Sam nodded and looked at Jake, Sam:” You or Lexi can let them know we will meet in a few days. I need to tell the pack but will wait until tomorrow so it’s not too much tonight. Now, ready to tell the pack that you’re part of it?” Lexi looked at him and then over at Jake who nodded. They went back into the house and Sam told her to talk, she told them that she’s a hybrid but probably sooner rather then later she’ll turn into a wolf, a white wolf. Paul:” Yea right, can you prove it?” Lexi glanced at Sam who smirked and nodded his head, she went over to Paul and asked to see his hands, Paul hesitantly handed one of them to her and she showed him what she’ll look like in wolf form. Paul was amazed and had nothing to say, Sam:” Anyone else not believe her?” No one said anything except Seth, Seth:” Can I see?” Lexi glanced at Sam who allowed it and she showed him as well as Embry. When she got near Leah she fell more like fainted, it scared both Emrby and Jacob who were at her side helping her up. Jake:” Lexi, are you ok?” Lexi looked at Leah and asked if she could talk to her, Leah didn’t want to but the more she looked in Lexi’s eyes, she finally got up and went outside with Lexi. Leah and Lexi talked, Lexi was able to realize why Leah hurt so much and when she touched her hand ever so gently, she calmed Leah down. When Leah went inside Lexi couldn’t help but smile, she realized she had the same power Jasper does which is why he could never calm her down and why she’s able to calm herself down. Jacob came out and smiled, Lexi grabbed him looking at him biting her lip, then looking away, Jake:” What, what is it?” Lexi:” I think Sam knows why I didn’t show you how I’d look when I’m in wolf form, that’s why he told me I should. He knows that with him simply saying that it’ll make me show you.” Jacob pulled her close and they began dancing, Jake:” So is there a reason you haven’t showed me then?” Lexi looked away blushing, Lexi:” I didn’t want to show you since I know you’re still in love with Bella. I know I’ falling for you but I have been avoiding the whole thing.” Jake:” Well yes I might still be in love with her, but since you’ve come into my life I’m not as in love as I once was. As you heard Emily, she did call you my possible imprint but…” Lexi stopped him, she showed him what she looks like in wolf form and a dream she had. She showed him the dream simply since her dreams have been premonitions and wanted to show him that no matter what he will always be a part of her life and in her life. She saw Jacob smile and he leaned into kiss her cheek which made her blush. Embry was watching and he smiled.
Day with the Pack:
Lexi was sleep in her own room when she took a deep breath in, she got Jake’s scent and smiled, she sat right up in her bed and simply said his name: Jake! He came in through her window sitting on the chair near it smiling. Jake:” Awe, dreaming of me again are we?” Lexi took her pillow and threw it at him, when she looked back at him she bit her lip. Jake:” Why’re you biting your lip?” She shook her head no, and got out of bed looking for something to wear. Jake:” Oh, you’re going to be hanging out with the pack and myself today!” She smiled and seemed to have a little spring in her step after she heard that. Jake:” Will you please tell me why when you look at me you bite your lip?” Lexi looked at him, went over to him and messed up his hair, she looked at him and shook her head no again, and went to walk away but he grabbed her hand. She turned and looked at him, Jake:” At least show me then?” Lexi stood there thinking about it and finally showed him, she showed him what she was thinking of which was more like her yearning to do when he came through her window. He saw her getting up out of the bed or at least stand on it, grabbed him pulling him over to her and just starts kissing him. When Lexi pulled her hands free and away from his she looked down at the floor, then grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom. Jacob sat there with a surprised look on his face as well as a big smile and he kept thinking or replaying it over and over. “Ugh Jake, STOP,” Embry growled. Jacob was shocked, Embry has never growled at him for anything like that before, “Embry I’m sorry, I got excited when she showed me I had to keep replaying it,” Jake. “Just remember she’s hanging out with everyone today, so no hogging her all to yourself,” Embry. “I won’t, but what if she’s the one who stays by me?” Jake. “Don’t worry she won’t,” Embry. Jacob smiled to himself, he knew it was between himself and Embry and he was ok with it even if Embry was like a brother.
When Lexi came out she (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52643463) had changed in her outfit, she looked at Jacob with a smile. He went over to her, she still felt awkward showing him what she did and moved, Lexi:” So what will we be doing hanging out with the pack I mean?” Jake:” We are all gonna hang out on the beach, have some food for a picnic, play, whatever. Just have fun.” Lexi nodded grabbing a few things and putting them in her bag, she caught Jake off guard when she asked him a question. Lexi:” Think Embry will be as happy to see me as you’re happing being around me?” Jake spun around looking at her with a confused puzzled look, Jake:” Um I don’t know, why do you ask?” Lexi:” Oh gee, maybe because he likes me.” Jake:” So what, they does it matter if Embry likes you or not?” Lexi turned around and looked at him, Lexi(smirking):” I don’t belong to you or anyone else, so why do you care if I may or may not like Embry?” Jacob was madder then hell, and climbed out the window, down the tree that was near both the window and house. She made sure she had the things she wanted and grabbed her bag heading down the stairs. Angela:” Where are you going?” Lexi:” I’m hanging out with Jacob and his friends down at La Push.” Angela(smirking):” You and Jacob have been becoming rather close haven’t you?” Lexi:” Ya so?” Angela:” Well, do you like him?” Lexi:” You’re really asking me if I like Jacob? (Angela nodded with a smile) Um well, it’s complicated. I really do like Jake a lot but here’s the problems. One, no matter what he may say to me, I still know he’s in love with Bella still and I think it’s more then he says it is. How can I like him if I will always be compared to my best friend? (Angela nodded looking a little sad) Two, I’m starting to like one of his friends, his name is Embry Call. I might not like him as much as I do Jacob, but I do still like him a little. Can I go now?” Angela:” Lex, promise me one thing please?” Lexi looked into her cousin’s pleading eyes, Lexi:” What’s that?” Angela:” Please promise me that you won’t give up on Jake like you did with Jasper?” The moment Lexi heard her own cousin say that, it was like a knife to her heart. Lexi(fighting tears):” I didn’t give up on Jasper, there’s just no way that him and I could ever be together or ever belong together. I will always be in love with him, it was love at first sight. If there was a way don’t you thin I’d be with him? You know what, I’m leaving, I might or might not come back.” She opened the door running out and getting into the Rabbit, Jake looking at her and asking if she was ok. Lexi:” Just drive please…” He drove and almost the whole way there it was silent between them both, Jake leaned over grabbing her hand and caressing the top of it. He got bits and pieces of what her and her cousin had just talked about, and he didn’t bring it up. He knew that she’d tell him when she’s ready. When they got there she went into Sam & Emily’s house. Lexi:” Emily would you like some help with anything?” Emily looked up and saw Lexi, she knew enough that Lexi was hiding something or that she had been crying. Emily:” No it’s ok that’s what all these guys are here for. Come on, legs go outside for a moment.” Lexi went outside and Emily followed giving a glance at Jake before leaving the house. When they got outside she asked what happened, Lexi began with the little argument her and Jake had had and went onto repeat what happened between her and her cousin. She told Emily what she told her cousin and asked why does everything have to be so dam complicated. Emily:” Lexi who says that you can’t be with Jasper? Just like no one said that a vampire couldn’t actually be with a werewolf, yes they’re enemies and all that but it’s not written down anywhere.” Lexi thought about it and realized that Emily did have a good point. Lexi:” That might be true but still doesn’t help me. I think I’m close to imprinting on Jake, I know you and everyone thinks it’s great but not per say and here’s why. Jake’s still in love with Bella who’s my best friend, no matter he might say to you, to Sam, to the rest of the pack and no matter how many times he says to me that yes he’s still in love with her but since I came into his life he’s not in love as much…it’s a lie. He might not have intended but he’s going with his mind and half a heart, most of his heart still wants her. Emily I have no clue what to do or think.” Emily:” Actually Lexi, I believe that. Ever since he saved you your first time in Forks you’ve all he ever talks about. He might mention Bella but not like he use to, so I believe that he still feels like he’s in love with her but not as much as he used to. He’s in love with you. Come on, feeling better and having a good time is these guys’ specialty.” Lexi smiled and followed Emily back in the house thanking her. Paul, Jared and Sam helped carry food and blankets. The rest carried whatever else they wanted to bring and all walked to the beach. Lexi surprised Embry when she jumped on his back, but he was smiling much like Jake had been when she did it before. They decided to play first, Leah walked off to be alone, Lexi put her bag down near her blanket and looked at Paul. She went over to the things they brought and grabbed the football, Lexi:” Anyone up for some football?” Paul:” I’m captain of the yellow team!” Sam:” I’ll be captain of the red team. Is this flag or normal?” Lexi:” I want normal, but we should check and see what Paul wants.” She smirked at Sam and he smiled shaking his head, “Those two will be the death of me,” he thought. Paul:” Ah I see the little girl thinks she’s all high and might since she’ll soon be a big bad wolf. Ok girly, lets do it, normal football it is. Hope you’re ready.” Lexi smirked at him and threw him the ball, the spiral on it was nice and he missed catching it so it nailed him in his manly parts. She blocked out how everyone was feeling and Paul got up glaring at her. Then both him and Sam began picking who’s on who’s team. Paul:” Embry” Sam:” Jake” Paul:” Jared” Sam:” Lexi” Paul:” Quil” Sam:” Seth” They began playing and Paul’s team started with the ball, Lexi got ready, when she took off she side stepped a few players before tackling Paul to the ground. He got up and you could just tell he was mad, Lexi:” Ah Paul, did the wittle gwirl knock you down?” She put out her hand to help him up but he pushed it away. Lexi shrugged her shoulders, got back into position and went after him again. Lexi gave him plenty of chances to make a comment or anything but he didn’t. Sam:” Jake, how long do you think she’ll keep pushing him before he goes all wolf on her?” Jacob looked at Paul, then back at Sam. Jake:” Two more tackles maybe, but she won’t get scared. Knowing Lex, she’ll either hug him or kiss his cheek and telling him in a whisper that she’s not scared of him or his comments.” Sam looked at Jacob who was still watching Lexi then he looked in that direction and simply smiled. Lexi wasn’t even playing she just kept going after Paul, she got him from the side and took him down. Paul got up glaring at her and began shaking, once his whole body began quivering Jared, Quil and Embry went to grab him and move him. Sam:” NO, let him.” Paul was glaring still at Lexi until he finally transformed into his wolf where he stood bearing his teeth at her and growled. Lexi looked at him for a moment, she tilted her head and then walked closer to him. His growling stopped for a moment but picked back up, she gave him a hug, Lexi(whispered:” You and me might be at each others’ throats a lot but I can just as easily have my fun too. I’m worried about you Paul, you let everything get to you in a way that gets you easily upset. You don’t have anger issues but you come off as you do, but you need to not let things in so much and not let them get to you. Thanks Paul, sorry for tackling you so much.” She just gave him a little kiss on the top of is head and got up walking away but Paul walked along side of her nudging her with his nose. She looked at him, “Want to go for a ride?” Paul. Lexi:” Are you sure Paul?” He bowed his head and she gently got on his back. Paul took off and she grabbed his fur, he could tell what that she liked the wind in her hair. When he returned he went behind some rocks, transforming back and putting on his clothes he grabbed.
Lexi went over by Leah to just sit by her even if she didn’t want to talk, but she was listening to the guys talk with Paul. Paul(smiling):” I know she’s not normal I can tell you that. I’m shocked she gave he a hug, and I know what she told me is right.” Jake:” Why’d she get on your back and you run?” Paul:” My way of thanking her. I can tell you this, she loves the wind whipping through her hair!” Jacob smiled when he remembered her on his back while he ran and how closely she held on. Sam:” Yes, she really is something else. It’s like she really is a vampires and a werewolf, she acts like both…she is part of our family but also part of there’s. It’s remarkable.” Sam stood there watching her, then he called her over. Lexi:” What’s up Sam?” Sam:” You really are part of both families. I can’t stop you nor would I.” She smiled and gave him a hug, thanking him. Lexi went over to Emily and asked if there was anymore food left, she gave Lexi an apple and she walked away eating it. Lexi went over by Emrby and asked if she could sit with him. Lexi:” Hey Embry, I was wondering if I could ask you something?” He nodded and she went on, Lexi:” Well when I’m in my wolf form or at least from the premonition I had, it shows both your symbol half of it that is, as well as half of the Cullens symbol. I figured why not get that as a tattoo but I don’t know where I would put it, what do you think?” He looked at her and she thought he wasn’t going to talk to her, Embry:” Where does the symbol appear when you’re in your wolf form?” Lexi:” Um, do you just want to see?” Embry nodded and handed her his somewhat shaky hands, she showed him herself in the wolf form and where the logo would be. Embry:” You know maybe that’s just because you’re a hybrid and you feel strongly connected to both the Cullens and us. Maybe that’s your way of telling whoever sees you that you belong to both. I don’t think if you did get that tattooed somewhere that’s what’ll happen, I think you should get both but since everyone including Sam all thinks you’re special…you’ll probably be allowed to put the pack symbol wherever you’d like.” Lexi sat there thinking it over, Lexi:” You know what Embry, you’re right thanks.” They sat facing the water for a little while in silence, Lexi:” So want to go for a swim?” He looked at her, Lexi:” If you’re wondering if I’m serious or not, this should answer you question.” She stood where she sat, took her shirt and shorts off and began walking to the water. Embry hesitated at first, he sort of looked around to see if any of the others had noticed first. He got up and walked to the water as well. Both him and Lexi were having a good time when she realized it was getting dark. Sam got a fire going and they all sat by the fire, when Lexi got some music going. Embry:” Lexi, would you like to dance?” He helped her up and both began dancing, she went over to Leah and got her up and moving as well. “Leah the pain and how you feel will always be there but it will be in the front of your mind for as long as you keep it there. Relax, start relaxing and just having fun from time to time. If not for you then at least for me please?” Lexi. Leah knew she was right and just relaxed. Lexi grabbed her camera and began going around taking pictures of everyone, she got one of Jake but although he tried to hid it, she knew he was upset for some reason. Lexi had danced with just about everyone and saved the one she really wanted for last. She went over to Jacob, Lexi(whispered):” Dance with me please?” “No, I’m good” Jake. Lexi:” Please, I know when I dace with you everyone’s mouths will drop.” “Why don’t you dance with Emrby, you seemed to make his and everyone else’s night” Jake. Lexi:” If you must know, I’m just trying to get a feel for my new family. Yes I made everyone’s night, that is everyone except you. To be honest with you, I was waiting to dance with you last, saving the best for last. But when we’re done dancing I’d make your day, maybe not by that but by something else…” “Oh yea, how’s dancing going to make my night?” Jake. She gently put her hand on his cheek and showed him the two of them dancing. She looks up at him and bites her lip, he sees himself smiling at that like he always does, then he hears Lexi telling him that she can try to hang out with him more, even if he might still love Bella, but she believes him when he told her that it’s not as much as it was before. Before Jake can say anything, he sees her kissing him. Lexi gets up and sits across from him, she doesn’t look at him but can feel his eyes on her. Paul comes over and sits by her, they sit there watching the fire and she slowly begins to doze off. Jake goes over to her and picks her up, he grabs her bag and tells them that he knows she had fun and that he’s taking her home. He told them that he will see them tomorrow, he walked over to his car and carefully put her in, buckling her up and going to the other side to drive off. He drove her home, grabbed her key to unlock the door, he closed it behind him and carried up to her room. He gently laid her down on the bed and put her bag on her desk, as he was about to go back and lock the door something caught his eye. All along the wall by the head of her bed were drawings of him, in both human and wolf form. He saw the word: LOVE in the middle of them and smiled. On the other wall had: My new Family, it had drawings of the pack along with Emily, Jacob’s father Billy, then he saw other drawings of the Cullens as well as Bella and her father Charlie and a few friends from school. Jacob saw two hearts around his picture which made him smile.