Status: updates are trying to be as regularly as possible. Expect the updates to be around Wednesday and Fridays. Comment ideas!!!!!

Six Feet Under the Stars

That Little Kiss You Stole.

Jack and I played a couple more songs, but finally around 4 he called it quits, saying he had to be home for dinner. I packed up too and went down to the ice cream shop by the beach. My friend Jenna, and her boyfriend Mike worked there.
As I made my way down there, I took of my shoes and walked down to the ocean. Even with all the hot weather the water was still freezing cold. I remember Jack and I coming down here before summer, once it had just started warming up outside, and seeing who could stay in the water longer. I always lost because I was afraid of getting hypothermia.
Kicking up the soft hot sand, and then splashing back into the water calmed my mood. I couldn't stop thinking about Tay. Her eyes, her hair, her lips. She was just so perfect. Too bad she didn't like me. I had a feeling she liked Zack, one of my best friends and our bassist. I wasn't jealous or anything, I knew Zack liked Tay a little, if they ever did get together I wouldn't be a bitch, I'd be happy for them, but I know I'd be sad.
"Alex, wait up." I turned around, recognizing the voice. Lisa.
"Hey Liz, what's up? What are you doing at the beach?" I asked stopping and resting my guitar on the sand.
"Just walking this little guy," Lisa said, looking down at her little mutt, Bry. When I leaned down to pet him he bounced up and down grabbing my knee.
"Yes, hey little guy. I'm going to get some ice cream, you want some?"
Lisa raised her eyebrows. "Only if your paying," she said and started walking away laughing. I picked up my guitar and ran after her. We walked in silence, every so often talking about what we've been doing for summer so far.
"So what were you doing in the park with your guitar?" Lisa finally asked.
"Jamming. I meet Jack here and then Tay showed up and we played a few songs together." At the mention of Tay's name, Lisa rolls her eyes.
"Why do you like Tay? She's just trouble. She's such a slut. I hear in her old school she slept with all the guys in her class."
At that I got mad. "Since when do you believe those kind of things. Why whenever I mention Tay's name you become a total bitch and make rumors about her. Since when are you that kind of person Lisa?"
"They're not rumors if they're true." She says.
I stop dead in my tracks. "Lisa, how do you know they're true? Tay's not that kind of person, she's nice and thankful, not a total bitch like you."
With that Lisa gets mad. "You don't even know anything about Tay, you've only known her for 3 years! You've known me since we were six! Why do you trust her more then me know? I know you like her Alex. I know the way you look at her and how when she talks you hang onto her every word! Alex. Do you want to know why I hate Tay so much?" She stops and stares at me. "It's because up until Tay showed up, you used to look at me like that, you used to be my best friend. We did everything together and I loved you Alex. Still do, and you looked like you loved me too. Then Tay showed up at school that one day and you feel in love with her, not me." Lisa stops, stares at me. Her eyes filling with tears. Then turns around and runs away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh plot twist. Sorry about the late update. I actually totally forgot about this until last night. It's almost the end of summer, so I'm going to try to update everyday, and then once school starts I'll come up with an update time.