Status: updates are trying to be as regularly as possible. Expect the updates to be around Wednesday and Fridays. Comment ideas!!!!!

Six Feet Under the Stars

Now Your Bridge Is Burning

I was shocked at what just happened. I didn't know what to do. I decided against running after Lisa, knowing that all I would do is make things worse.
I walked to the ice cream shop, I needed to talk to Jenna really bad.

I got to the ice cream shop, and there was a long line leading all the way outside. I squeezed my way inside apologizing to people as I did. I got to the counter and heard people yelling at me for cutting. I eased behind the counter picked up a rag and started wiping down counters.
"Hey, whatcha doing?" I heard Mike saying from behind me, handing over two cones to a customer.
"Where's Jenna? I have to talk to her." I asked.
"She's in the back trying to find more ice cream." He said, scooping out more ice cream, and throwing the empty bucket into a pile.
"Can you tell her that when she gets off to meet me at the fair, by the tilt-a-wurl?"
"Yeah sure man, she gets off at 5, so 20 minutes. I'll tell her once I find her." Mike said, slapping my back, hard.
"Thanks, I'll let you get back to work." I said smiling and putting down the rag.
"Awe damn man. Fine leave me with the late afternoon rush." He said smiling. I started out the door and walked down to the pier where the fair was being held. I found a bench by the tilt-a-wurl, placing my guitar beside me. I pulled out my notebook, writing down lyric ideas and just doing some people watching.
I didn't notice the time, until I saw feet walking towards me and stopping. They weren't Jenna's usual black converse, they were black vans.
"Hi. Jenna couldn't make it, she had to work late, so she sent me." I looked up to see... Tay.
"Oh that's okay." I said smiling.
"So what's up?" She asked smiling and sitting down beside me.
"Was waiting for Jenna, just writing some song lyrics. What about you?" I asked, raising one of my bushy eyebrows.
"Haha, came to tell you Jenna couldn't make it."
"Well since you came all the way here, want to go on some rides?"
"Sure, but what about your guitar?" Tay asked.
"I'm sure I can get someone to watch it. I think Zack is working at one of the stands. I'll make him watch it." I said laughing.
We walked over by the games and found the one Zack was working at. He let me keep my guitar in the back, saying that I owed him one.
"What ride do you want to go on?" Tay asked me.
"Tilt-a-wurl. Please?" Tay laughed and agreed by grabbing my hand and pulling me into the line.
When she grabbed my hand my heart started racing. I hope my hand wasn't sweaty or anything. Thinking about that made me sweat.
We got into line at the tilt-a-wurl and got the last cart. We spaced ourselves out at the beginning, but I knew that once the ride started picking up speed we'd be pressed up against each other.
"I can't see anything!" Tay screamed turning to me. All I could see was hair. I could barely make out her mouth, which was laughing which made her start choking on her hair, which made her laugh harder. I couldn't stop laughing. The ride really started picking up speed and Tay finally got her hair under control.
The ride quickly jerked and Tay grabbed onto me so she wouldn't fall over. She turned to me laughing, and so was I. Her eyes were so beautiful, and her lips. The next thing I know, I was leaning in kissing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOo I finally re-wrote the chapter that I lost ^^^ Sorry for the late update :3 I'll try writing another chapter tonight.