I'll Meet You There.

Chapter I

Honestly, I don't think you will find this book amusing at all. I must fulfill my duty as an associate of L's. He is the man behind this whole project, not I. When he told me I now owned the title, plus the additional stories, I couldn't believe it...

Violet and Rose Baudelaire were born on October 29th, at about 12:05 and 12:03 respectively. Rose had Bertrand's blonde hair, and Beatrice's beautiful brown eyes. Violet had the same color eyes, with Beatrice's dark hair.

L didn't get the year, I guess he was still angry at Beatrice for being with child, and the father was Bertrand.

Violet, the eldest, had a wonderful birth with no complications. Her identical twin, Rose, left their mother hemorrhaging. Bertrand was told to step out of the room. The doctors got the bleeding under control, and the new mother and father shared their first moments with their beautiful daughters.

Bertrand and Beatrice wondered if arranged marriages was the best idea. They only knew of two families of which they could marry into. After much consideration, Violet was to be promised to Quigley, the eldest triplet of the Quagmire family. Rose was meant for my associate, L. It was considered for a while, but I understand that Bertrand did not like the idea so much.

By the time their brother Klaus was born, which was when both girls were two years old, they had developed a sort of inseparable bond and adept talents. It was around then that Beatrice, their mother, gave Violet, the inventor, a ribbon. Rose, the artist, a headband. For them at that age, the gifts held not as much value as it would in the near future.

Klaus, the third eldest and only boy, was an avid reader and retained all the knowledge he got from reading many books. He was born on April 2nd, and it was a rather misty day. The pregnancy had been a long and tough one. Klaus had several complications when he was born, thus needing to stay another three weeks in the hospital. They once said he would never be smart...

...if only they knew.

Rose and Violet attended Miss White's School for Young Ladies. It was a very well reputed school, with very intelligent teachers. Violet was in Miss Bauregard's class and Rose was in Miss Joy's class.

Violet mainly learned Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Mechanics; while Rose was taught language, visual arts, theatre, dance and how to play several instruments. In reality, these girls were subject to V.F.D. in their very primal years of life, and yet they never knew it.

Klaus, the only boy, stayed home and was taught by his own private tutor. This tutor happens to be my associate, R, who is of actual royalty. I won't get into that, as it is a story of its own.

All three of the Baudelaire children so far, were very bright, healthy and had pleasant facial features.

Sunny, the youngest, was born on November 13th, on a very sunny day. That is the exact reason why, (and possibly the fact that her hair is very blonde) her parents named her that. She has fair hair, brown eyes and a dazzling smile.

Even now, when I look at her, she still reminds me of a summer day.

Shortly after Sunny's arrival, the fire happened...
♠ ♠ ♠
L, my associate, is still on the run. I have yet to receive the next part.