Status: Work in Progress

Sempiternal Love

Can You Feel My Heart?

I was walking down the aisle. My mom and dad were walking down with me, both of their arms locked with mine. Getting closer and closer, my heart rate quickened and tears were welling up in my eyes, almost spilling over. The wedding wasn't anything fancy but I love it. All the guests were friends and family that cared about us. Hell, even if none of them were here, I would be completely fine.

I was in a strapless dress that had a sweetheart neckline with beautiful yet simple beading. It had a gorgeous back as well with an elegant train. I felt like a princess in a fairytale.

My future husband was smiling at with a wide toothy grin. Strangely enough that made all the butterflies in my stomach disappear into thin air. Finally getting to marry this man after knowing him for almost 12 years, since I was 15 and he was 16. It feels absolutely amazing. It’s funny thinking that our journey has just begun.

Once I got to the end of the aisle, I intertwined hands with Jared’s. My parents hugged me and sat down in their seats. Jared lifted my veil and gave me a reassuring squeeze and then looked up, waiting for the ceremony to proceed.

“Dearly beloved, we gather here together to join this man and this woman in holy Matrimony. Through marriage, Jared and Skye make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. Jared and Skye will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.” The minister paused.

“Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?”

My mom, sister, her family and my friends stood up and said in unison, “We do.” They sat back down and the same question was asked to Jared’s family.

“Who gives this man in marriage to this woman?”

“We do.”

“This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care,respect, responsibility and knowledge comes the affirmation of each one’s own life happiness, growth and freedom. With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally. Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship –the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives.

By gathering together all the wishes of happiness and our fondest hopes for Jared and Skye from all present here, we assure them that our hearts are in tune with theirs. These moments are so meaningful to all of us, for “what greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together – to strengthen each other in all labor – to minister to each other in all sorrow – to share with each other in all gladness.

This relationship stands for love, loyalty, honesty and trust, but most of all for friendship. Before they knew love, they were friends, and it was from this seed of friendship that is their destiny. Do not think that you can direct the course of love – for love, if it finds you worthy, shall direct you.

Marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral and physical union between two people. Marriage has been described as the best and most important relationship that can exist between them. It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy of spiritual life. It is a moral commitment that requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideal of loving kindness – backed with the will to make it last.”

Next was the greatest moment I would always dream about when I was a child. The exchanging of vows and rings. I looked down at my engagement ring and got this giddy sensation. I quickly reminisced about when he proposed to me and how happy I was --- how everyone was.

“Do you, Jared Joseph Leto, take Skye Elizabeth Ann Harris to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?

“I do take Skye to be my wife. I promise to love you, take care of you and strive to be the best husband I can be. Ever since I met you, you were always someone who seemed so wonderful to be around --- someone who was there for me whenever I needed help or needed someone to knock some sense into to me. I don’t think attraction was the word to describe my true feelings for you. Everything about you I love. With this ring, I take you as my beautiful wife and will share this journey with you for the rest of our lives.”

At this point, I was speechless and in full blown tears. I never thought this would happen. So unreal... Now it was my turn.

“Do you, Skye Elizabeth Ann Harris take Jared Joseph Leto to be your husband? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?”

“I do take Jared to be my husband. I vow to be there for you as much as I can even through the hard times where there is a lot of work and we feel like ripping each other’s heads off. Day and night, I want to enjoy every moment I spend with you. My love for you is present and sempiternal. With this ring, this ride and our future moments shared together will be even better than our past ones.”

The minister asked, “What token of your love do you offer?”

Since I didn’t have anybody who had a brother or son in my family, Jared’s brother, Shannon, handed him the rings. Jared gave me his and held on to mine.

“May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go – may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion.

May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find there a friend. May these rings on their fingers symbolize the touch of the spirit of love in their hearts. Both of you repeat after me: You are now consecrated to me as my spouse from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed.”

We said it together, exchanged rings and took each other’s hands. My ring was stunning. It had my birthstone, a glittering blue sapphire in the center with three small diamonds on each side of it.

“May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.

As Skye and Jared have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined.

You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend.

And so, by the power vested in me by the State of California and Almighty God, I now

pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.

You may now kiss the bride.”

Jared held me by the waist and smirked at me, making me giggle and we kissed. It felt like a dream. We’ve kissed each other before but not like this. It was like something you would see in the movies.”

I took Jared’s hand and we came out of the venue and went into the limo to the best part of the wedding experience --- the party.

Everyone was having a great time. People were dancing, laughing and enjoying each other’s company. Just before I knew it, the day was over. We thanked everyone and said goodbye. It was about midnight we got home.

I got a bit nervous. I knew Jared for a long time but I’ve never had sex before. I grew up in a pretty strict Christian home so sex wasn’t something you’d do before marriage.

Once I got out of my mother’s house, I learned a lot from college friends and co - workers. I was knowledgeable about the act but I never got close to having it...until now. The only thing I knew I was capable of was giving blowjobs. However, I was still a virgin and Jared knew that. I just prayed that the fact he wasn’t would keep me together.

As soon as I closed the door behind us and locked it, Jared took my hand and led me into our bedroom. Once we got in the bedroom, Jared whispered in my ear. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

I took a deep breath. “Yes.”

“Ok. I’m going to take your dress off. If you change your mind, just tell me to stop. I won’t pressure you into to doing this.” He kissed my cheek and then started to kiss and suck at the delicate skin on my neck while unzipping my gown.

My dress dropped to the floor, revealing my black lace strapless bra and boyshort to match. I stepped out of the dress and put it to the side along with my heels. I turned around.

Jared watched me. His blue eyes slightly darkened, full of desire and lust. I still saw a hint of nervousness though. He cared about me too much so I’m sure he didn’t want to startle me. He just wanted to make sure I want to go into this completely sure.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, holding me tight.

“You’re too sweet. Now it’s my turn.” He chuckled.

He started by taking off his jacket and threw on the chair. I loosened his tie and then i drew him in for a kiss. I broke it off, biting my lip and took the tie off. I continued, unbuttoning his shirt. He helped me out since my hands were a bit shaky. He removed it and I felt up and down his body --- warm to the touch. I looked up at him, giving a quick nod of approval.

Jared took his pants and boxers. His erect member sprung out, pressing against my stomach. I felt the heat rising between my legs. I got on my knees, a bit taken back. I’ve done this before but something felt different. A thought arose in my head. ‘Can I do this?’
♠ ♠ ♠
This a brand new story that I am posting on my tumblr and wattpad (both under teyfrommars). I'm wayyyy more prepared for this one unlike my past stories that I've decided to scrap. I'll still take some suggestions though. The bar I've set for this story is about 10-15 chapters so you're in for some good writing.

The name of the story and its chapters will be based on Bring Me the Horizon's new album, Sempiternal. It really inspired me because I love the album so much.

Enjoy this one!

-teyfrommars